• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza5557

Smash Journeyman
I think we'll get a few more newcomers announced in the final direct in November than the directs before. I think we'll get a Ninendo Direct this month and a final Smash Direct in mid to late November. In this month's I think Incineroar and Skull Kid will be announced as new fighters and Isabelle and Ken as echoes. Then in the big last direct in November, we'll get some more BIG announcements, I'm guessing, Geno, Isaac, Bandana Waddle Dee and Banjo Kazooie with Shadow and Elma as echoes. I honestly think there'll be more new fighters than people are assuming as this is the Ultimate edition.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think we'll get a few more newcomers announced in the final direct in November than the directs before. I think we'll get a Ninendo Direct this month and a final Smash Direct in mid to late November. In this month's I think Incineroar and Skull Kid will be announced as new fighters and Isabelle and Ken as echoes. Then in the big last direct in November, we'll get some more BIG announcements, I'm guessing, Geno, Isaac, Bandana Waddle Dee and Banjo Kazooie with Shadow and Elma as echoes. I honestly think there'll be more new fighters than people are assuming as this is the Ultimate edition.
>Elma as an echo

I’m sorry what? How would that work?

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
Have you guys heard about the Ultimate demo that will be playable has the 8 starters from the original 64 game but they swapped Yoshi out with Ness? Makes you wonder what is hiding behind Yoshi's final smash at this point. Also makes you wonder why we haven't seen Daisy's final smash either. (AFAIK)

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
I might as well do one of these as well!

Incineroar - No thanks. I feel like there are better choices, specifically Lycanroc (The day one or orange doggo, please. Having more quadrupeds sounds great!)
Ken - Seems like a natural fit, but I have no real opinion either way.
Isabelle - She'd be great in Smash. Count me in.
Geno- I'd be happy for his fans. He seems to have a cool design.
Isaac - Same as Geno (inb4 ANOTHER anime swordsman comments)
Monster Hunter - This doesn't do anything for me. Not every series has to have a fighter in Smash to be represented well. And Monster Hunter is about the monsters more than anything, so I think we've got it covered.
Lloyd Irving - I'm not sure. Never played his series, so I don't have an opinion.
Dixie Kong - Cool! But I think it'd be a waste for her to be a Diddy Echo.
Impa - I really liked her Hyrule Warriors design, and I think she could be a fast, powerful character if she was based on that.
Skull Kid - Could be unique, but I'd prefer Tetra, Urbosa, Impa, or Midna.
Black Shadow - Might as well give F-Zero some love. No one else at Nintendo is.
Bandana Waddle Dee - Great! Kirby could use another rep, and I think he'd be both adorable and fun!
Ninten - This would have to be the most Echo-y Echo Fighter to exist. It would almost waste an Echo slot, if I had to be honest. However, the Mother series could use some love.
Diskun - No clue who he is, sorry!
Raiden - Never played Metal Gear, should probably rectify that.
Big Boss - See Raiden.
Shadow - I mean, why not? The Edgehog himself could work well, and seems like a natural echo.
Elma - Most wanted fighter, without a doubt. This woman is an absolute queen, and I will have no slander thrown her way.
Rex and Pyra - Eh, Xenoblade 2 is great, but I'd like Morag more. I suppose it's like the Dunban curse. You can be extremely cool, but just not the protagonist of a Xenoblade game.
Jeanne - It works, but I can't imagine the salt. So, maybe we shouldn't go down that road.
Spring Man - Ribbon Girl or Twintelle would be more interesting, but I recognize that Spring Man is the poster child. I really did like ARMS, so it'd be nice to see representation.
Wonder Red - I really loved W101, so I'd be all for it. As long as the other moves were transformations with Wonder Blue, Green, and Pink. And make the final smash be the Platinum Robot.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Way I see it Loz is just backpedaling, he’s becoming increasingly insecure in his predictions.

Meanwhile Verg is doubling, no, tripling down on his claims of Isabelle, a non-Decidueye or Lycanroc Gen 7, and Ken. He really is confident that they’ll be in that he’s staking his whole rep on them happening, and frankly, I like that. It’s consistency, something Loz lost when his initial source was exposed and got the boot.
Nah, Loz18 realizes most of the leak info he’s getting is bad and isn’t going to make claims that will backfire on him like Verge often does. I’m starting to think that they’re going to get on a little harder on these leaks.

I think the time of these guys being right is starting to come to a close. So yeah don’t really get ya’lls hopes up.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Have you guys heard about the Ultimate demo that will be playable has the 8 starters from the original 64 game but they swapped Yoshi out with Ness? Makes you wonder what is hiding behind Yoshi's final smash at this point. Also makes you wonder why we haven't seen Daisy's final smash either. (AFAIK)
Wait where have you heard that's what the demo is? Because if the demo doesn't have Ridley then I'm glad I won't be able to play it.

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
Rex and Pyra - Eh, Xenoblade 2 is great, but I'd like Morag more. I suppose it's like the Dunban curse. You can be extremely cool, but just not the protagonist of a Xenoblade game.
I'm personally in denial and Morag is unique in that she and Mor Ardain function as the primary antagonist for the first bit of the game, which...

honestly doesn't do anything for her chances, but it does make her a bit more important than other Xenoblade party members. I would prefer her all the way as well.

Last edited:

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Way I see it Loz is just backpedaling, he’s becoming increasingly insecure in his predictions.

Meanwhile Verg is doubling, no, tripling down on his claims of Isabelle, a non-Decidueye or Lycanroc Gen 7, and Ken. He really is confident that they’ll be in that he’s staking his whole rep on them happening, and frankly, I like that. It’s consistency, something Loz lost when his initial source was exposed and got the boot.
The thing about Loz is that he's a translator. The way he gets his information is through translating scripts so he knows that characters are in, he just doesn't know as what. He said that he knew that K. Rool was in but didn't know if he was a boss or not, and looking at the time stamp of how much time was left in the direct, he knew that he would be playable because of inference. He's also said that he thought Ashley was playable due to her name appearing in a Free For All match, which was of course false. So in my opinion, I think he does know information, the thing is is that it isn't as concrete as Verge is. He knows that Skull Kid's in the game but he's not sure to what extent and the same for Isaac, but what they are is still vague. I also just joined the discord with him in it and when people say he's backpedalling, it's mostly just them taking what he's said out of context. Most of what he says is just speculation, not stuff he's leaking and people forget that.

blackghost

Smash Champion
im really kinda surprised how many people
Lloyd_Irving.png
havent played a tales game escially since one of the best entries was a GameCube exclusive.

calling the tales series obsure is pretty ridiculous there 16 entries in the series. Its been running since the 90s and Llyod had a mii costume in 4. he is not a traditional "anime swordman." I know people here read nintendo power back in the day. He was heavily featured in it when tales games came out.
This series ha sbeen targeted to japan for the most part but even in japan at its peak it was the third most popular in japan. This could easily be a character for japan.

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
Wanted to say this but one community argument I'm actually sick of hearing to and fro is "character A is more deserving than character B"

Just seems like an entitled label certain fans come up with and feel it shouldn't hold any water.

True this can be a legitimate case in some regards but should not be an end all be all basis for what newcomers get chosen.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is it weird that I just don’t trust any leak with even the slightest spelling error?

Grammar I can forgive, but if they misspell a character’s name or something that can be easily remembered like ESRB I’m like lol nope

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

To be fair, Verge is pretty all over the place too. Claiming we'd get Mincecraft representation, assuming K. Rool might be dunzo after a shaky source told him no DK reps, asking Loz in a PM for some info to see if it matched up with his own. After getting one out five newcomers correct on the Direct, I think Verge is getting worried that he's either wrong or completely dry with new info. The next batch of newcomers will be a defining moment for him and his sources.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
19 echos, jesus ****ing christ
We all know Sakurai is crazy, but not that crazy. I mean, I'm all for more representation in Smash, but I feel like things could go south fast if they see how receptive the fan base is to Echoes.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The thing about Loz is that he's a translator. The way he gets his information is through translating scripts so he knows that characters are in, he just doesn't know as what. He said that he knew that K. Rool was in but didn't know if he was a boss or not, and looking at the time stamp of how much time was left in the direct, he knew that he would be playable because of inference. He's also said that he thought Ashley was playable due to her name appearing in a Free For All match, which was of course false. So in my opinion, I think he does know information, the thing is is that it isn't as concrete as Verge is. He knows that Skull Kid's in the game but he's not sure to what extent and the same for Isaac, but what they are is still vague. I also just joined the discord with him in it and when people say he's backpedalling, it's mostly just them taking what he's said out of context. Most of what he says is just speculation, not stuff he's leaking and people forget that.
That's Loz's fault for leaving Twitter for Discord. That's their right, but now anything said about Loz is put in doubt with no way of personally verifying it. If they were a real "leaker", that's poor form at best. It's why I've stopped following Loz, and I haven't the faintest clue why anybody does (particularly after the August Direct). To each their own.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wanted to say this but one community argument I'm actually sick of hearing to and fro is "character A is more deserving than character B"

Just seems like an entitled label certain fans come up with and feel it shouldn't hold any water.

True this can be a legitimate case in some regards but should not be an end all be all basis for what newcomers get chosen.
I agree, it's just annoying gatekeeping and help noone. It's subjective to boot, too.

And it's a fighting game, a character that isn't Worthy can still be fun to play as.

Just let people enjoy the characters they like.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
im really kinda surprised how many peopleView attachment 161591 havent played a tales game escially since one of the best entries was a GameCube exclusive.

calling the tales series obsure is pretty ridiculous there 16 entries in the series. Its been running since the 90s and Llyod had a mii costume in 4. he is not a traditional "anime swordman." I know people here read nintendo power back in the day. He was heavily featured in it when tales games came out.
This series ha sbeen targeted to japan for the most part but even in japan at its peak it was the third most popular in japan. This could easily be a character for japan.
Not everyone had a Gamecube. And the series is pretty niche in the west, the series sales being like 80% Japan. Having many games doens't make the series recognizable if they doesn't sell that well.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
Is it weird that I just don’t trust any leak with even the slightest spelling error?

Grammar I can forgive, but if they misspell a character’s name or something that can be easily remembered like ESRB I’m like lol nope
This reminds me of what one of my college professors would always say. "Your writing is your credibility". She insisted on it, and I can agree there. If they misspell names, it can kind of show that they didn't care enough to make things look better and just wanted to get a leak out there to get attention.

BrytonJ

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5522-4120-7832
So here's a little game.

Disregard how likely you think the characters are.

Tell us how interested or satisfied you'd be with the character if included.
Incineroar - Not my first choice for Gen 7 Pokemon but y'know thems the breaks. He's still cool and will be fun to play.
Ken - Never played Street Fighter but the fact that he's like the original clone character is pretty great.
Isabelle - One of my most wanted!
Geno - Would be a huge moment. Not a character I'm really familiar with but the hype from his super fans would be hard not to get caught up in.
Isaac - Kind of the same with Geno where he's got so many fans it'd be hard not to get hype. At the same time his design is a lot less interesting than Geno so the hype would be moderate. Just hope he's fun to play.
Monster Hunter - Never played MH but hey, it's got a big history with Nintendo and people seem to like it so I'd be down.
Lloyd Irving - No idea who this is and he doesn't look that interesting. I like his jacket though.
Dixie Kong - Super hype! The last essential DK character imo.
Impa - Would be amazing to have the last missing reoccurring Zelda character! Well, the last really important one at least.
Skull Kid - He's cool and would probably have an interesting moveset. Not sure I really get the hype around him but y'know.
Black Shadow - Not an F-Zero fan but would love to have more of these characters in smash. Black Shadow as a Falcon echo feels like the easiest way to do it.
Bandana Waddle Dee - Kind of like Impa, the last reoccurring Kirby character to not be in yet. No attachment to the character, but he's cute and I like his spear.
Ninten - THE TRILOGY IS COMPLETE
Diskun - Had to look this one up. He's cute and obscure which means I love him.
Raiden - Getting an MK rep might be cool.
Big Boss - I know MGS fans would go bananas which is good enough reason for me to get hype too.
Shadow - Bless this wild boy.
Elma - Not super interesting, but more Xenoblade is fine by me. It's an expanding franchise.
Rex and Pyra - I find Xenoblade 2's designs really bad but on the other hand the whole gimmick of having Pyra helping you from the back somehow sounds intriguing to me.
Jeanne - I'd be fine with it but I'd probably avoid online too much for a while just cause of the salt.
Spring Man - Ahhhh I'd lose my mind over this. I love Spring Man and I love Arms.
Wonder Red - Not sure who this is but fine I guess!

St0pidIAm

Smash Rookie
So here's a little game.

Incineroar
Ken
Isabelle
Geno
Isaac
Monster Hunter
Lloyd Irving
Dixie Kong
Impa
Skull Kid
Black Shadow
Bandana Waddle Dee
Ninten
Diskun
Raiden
Big Boss
Shadow
Elma
Rex and Pyra
Jeanne
Spring Man
Wonder Red
I will rate out of 10
Looking over there is a few characters i do not know
This is my opinion so dont get mad if your favorite is zero

Incineroar - My favorite gen 7 pokemon Hell Yeah 10/10
Ken - Much rather have chun-li 1/10
Isabelle - I think would be cool as a villager echo if you change a few things to be her own 7/10
Geno - ive actually never played SMRPG but i still think geno would be a cool character to have 7/10
Isaac - Golden sun needs some reps yes please 8/10
Monster Hunter - Seems a bit bland if you ask me 2/10
Lloyd Irving - I like him but dont think that id play him 5/10
Dixie Kong - I think k rool is enough but if she got in i would still be happy 6/10
Impa - Would be cool to have in but probably wouldn't play her a lot of the time 6/10
Skull Kid - Would love to have as a playable character 10/10
Black Shadow - Would use over captain falcon 7/10
Bandana Waddle Dee - Yes please 9/10
Ninten - Dont know N/A
Diskun - Dont know N/A
Raiden - Dont know N/A
Big Boss - Um which one N/A
Shadow - Rather have tails but would still be cool 6/10
Elma - Never played xenoblade (probably should) so dont have an opinion N/A
Rex and Pyra - N/A
Jeanne - N/A
Spring Man - Any other arms character would be better 3/10
Wonder Red - uh nah 0/10

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
Incineroar - 6/10. Incineroar has grown on me lately especially when I disliked it initially due to continuing the bipedal human fire starter curse, but there are other Gen 7 Pokemon that I feel would be better reps(Silvally, Tapu Koko, Mimikyu-RIP)
Ken - 7/10. Fitting echo for Ryu
Isabelle - 7/10. Same as Ken
Geno- 8/10. One of the last remaining most wanted in the Smash community, and just as we got Ridley and k.Rool fans got K.Rool, I hope Geno fans get theirs aswell.
Isaac -8/10. Same as Geno
Monster Hunter - 6/10.Tbh I'd love to see a playable monster instead, but that's very unlikely
Lloyd Irving - 5/10. Never played any game in the Tales of series, but based on playthroughs I've watched, I'd prefer Yuri Lowell, Milla Maxwell/Jude Law, or Velvet Crowe instead.
Dixie Kong - 7/10. Hope DK fans get the major cast in here.
Impa - 7/10. Really like her and hope it's the Hyrule Warriors design
Skull Kid - 8/10. Would make for a unique fighter and Zelda could use another rep that isn't just another version of Link or Zelda
Black Shadow - 7/10. F-Zero could use another rep, and BS could easily work as an echo to Falcon
Bandana Waddle Dee - 5/10. Very meh on BWD and even though I haven't played most of the Kirby franchise's games, I'd prefer Magolor or Marx.
Ninten - 5/10. Pretty indifferent.
Diskun - No clue who he is
Raiden - 8/10. MGRising was a great game, and in addition to Raiden making for a cool fighter, he'd also bring along some of the soundtrack from that game here. Just imagine playing matches to Rules of Nature
Big Boss - 5/10. Indifferent
Shadow - 7/10. Good echo choice.
Elma - 9/10. My 2nd most wanted newcomer after Ridley.
Rex and Pyra - 7/10. Didn't play XC2, but I wouldn't mind them. I just want Elma more because it's already widely agreed upon that these two are a shoo-in if DLC happens.
Jeanne - 5/10. Indifferent
Spring Man-7/10. Never played ARMS but a rep from that series seems necessary.

Last edited:

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
So since the roster gives you the option to condense and swap the portraits of Echoes with their originals, are there any Echoes / potential Echoes you would swap with the originals? (Assuming you don't jut keep them all separated like I'm sure 99% of us are going to do)

I would definitely replace Roy with Chrom, because Chrom in basically every way in my eyes is a superior character to Roy. If Isabelle got in as an Echo, I would definitely replace Villager with her since she has more of a concrete character.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, Verge is pretty all over the place too. Claiming we'd get Mincecraft representation, assuming K. Rool might be dunzo after a shaky source told him no DK reps, asking Loz in a PM for some info to see if it matched up with his own. After getting one out five newcomers correct on the Direct, I think Verge is getting worried that he's either wrong or completely dry with new info. The next batch of newcomers will be a defining moment for him and his sources.
I'm really tired of the whole "Verg said no DK reps!" and "Verg asked Loz for info" when he didn't. He got the info from a shaky source so he asked what seemed to be the only other legit leaker to help with that but imstead Loz acted like a 13-year old seeking for attention and went "See? Verg is fake!". Leaks aren't a game, Verg doesn't lose credibility for "cheating" by asking someone to help him.
Also, why is Minecraft representation shaky? Shovel Knight, Monster Hunter and Bomberman have shown 3rd Party franchises don't need to necessarily be playable to get representation

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
"Many of my sources can disconfirm Decidueye and Lycanroc, but only one knows who the newcomer is. Incineroar is the most likely because a single source told me he's in and he makes sense. Also Tapu Koko could get in if it's not Incineroar."

...What kind of rationale is that? His sources can disconfirm Pokemon without knowing who the newcomer is? He thinks Incineroar is the most likely, but he's also randomly considering Tapu Koko as well? Did any of his sources even bring up Tapu Koko?

I don't doubt that Verge had some inside info, but I can't help but question some of his newer claims. Instead of doubling down on Incineroar, it feels like he's not as confident and he's trying to cushion himself in case he's wrong. "I'm a bit more inclined to believe it's Incineroar," and, "it does line up with how Sakurai chooses new Pokemon." Not trying to pounce on Verge for not giving me the detailed explanation I want, but I really wish he would voice his doubts instead of hiding behind a wall.
I thank the world for no more playable pokemon.

Tell me what you guys think.
I will filter out those that have taken a hit/have reduced probability.

Geno
Skull Kid (leaks are not a good reference, but a leak cancels a leak)
Bandana Waddle Dee (50/50) (no evidence for or against)
Personally I don't think Bandana Dee would contribute to the game enough to justify him over any other character, but Sakurai has Bandana on the radar. But imo Bandana being Sakurai's creation doesn't improve his chance since he tends to be humble. (On Palutena Sakurai noted that people thought he was giving his work preference, which he says isn't the case, that once he works on smash the characters all become his work.) But the fact that Dees aren't a projectile nor a final smash improves chances, but Sakurai could opt for waddle dees becoming a story enemy if that exists.
Gen 7 Pokemon (Likely Incineroar) (questionable. At any rate, Sakurai is in charge of the game not Gamefreak. Each character is a lot of work and there have been no cuts so you can't just expect a pokemon as a lock.)
Chorus Kids

Banjo & Kazooie Normally you can't make legal assumptions, but this comes straight from the horse's mouth.
“Incidentally, including a character from Rare in Smash would be difficult for various reasons. I know there are some people who think that Banjo & Kazooie are an obvious inclusion, but that’s unlikely for a variety of legal and financial reasons.”
https://sourcegaming.info/2016/04/29/duflupdate/
And I do feel the translation is being generous.
Granted this was back in the Melee days, but we can't assume things have changed since then since this is all we know.

Dixie Kong
Impa (baseless, no on ballot)
Dark Meta Knight?
Isabelle
Shadow

Ken (don't think this is likely since we already have double muscle men with the Belmonts. Unlike the other echos who have missing assists or have been considered before as playable this one is just here because it's possible to create an echo based on Ryu.)

Thus we are left with
Geno
Bandana Waddle Dee
Chorus Kids
Dixie Kong
Isabelle
Shadow

as having a good chance. It would be up to Sakurai to decide which ones would make a good game.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I have another ideal, rate people’s most wanted and then post your own for people to rate. Just don’t be a jerk to them ok.

My picks:
Deathborn
Chibi-Robo
Black Shadow
Eggman
Hades
Porky
Dixie Kong
Geno
Isaac
Doomguy
Rayman

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So since the roster gives you the option to condense and swap the portraits of Echoes with their originals, are there any Echoes / potential Echoes you would swap with the originals? (Assuming you don't jut keep them all separated like I'm sure 99% of us are going to do)

I would definitely replace Roy with Chrom, because Chrom in basically every way in my eyes is a superior character to Roy. If Isabelle got in as an Echo, I would definitely replace Villager with her since she has more of a concrete character.
I’d swap Daisy and Chrom so they’d be the main one... if I merged them into one slot, which I won’t.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Don't know if it's been said here yet, but there's some interesting hints at a direct coming soon...

https://twitter.com/DirectFeedGames/status/1036630685816168449
So that's a term for Nintendo Directs??? Weird. Well I was suspecting one between now and the end of Tokyo Game Show. Honestly I'm gunna predict not this week.

Mayne next though.

Also has any one else heard about the only original 8 roster for the demo thing? (Except replace Yoshi with Ness) Seems like really bad marketing honestly.

?????????????

Smash Master
Man, who even ARE my most wanted at this point? So many of my "most wanteds" have been confirmed!

Rayman
Elma
Karate Joe
Erdrick
Spring Man
Tails
Ryu Hayabusa
Geno
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
>Elma as an echo

I’m sorry what? How would that work?
I'm starting to get the feeling that anyone suggesting a character from a Xenoblade sequel as an echo of Monado Boy must not have played those games.
I mean I just started XBC myself and I think the only character who even comes close to filling that role is Dunban.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Predictions for the upcoming characters based off my research.

Kid Icarus will get its villain in the form of Medusa as a echo fighter of Palutena
Mario series acquires another echo fighter, Dry Bowser he uses the Melee moveset with Giga Bowser visual effects to each of his moves
1. God I hope so. Medusa along with Banjo-Kazooie are my most current wants now that K. Rool and Ridley made the cut. We need more female villain reps even if she's an Echo.
2. I think it'd make more sense for Dry Bowser to be a costume for Bowser. They managed to make Meta Ridley work as one for Ridley. He should be no different.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So here's a little game.

Incineroar 1/10
Ken 8/10
Isabelle 9/10
Geno 0/10
Isaac 6/10
Monster Hunter 5/10
Lloyd Irving 4/10
Dixie Kong 7/10
Impa 8/10
Skull Kid 7/10
Black Shadow 7/10
Bandana Waddle Dee 8/10
Ninten 1/10
Diskun ?/10
Raiden 9/10
Big Boss 7/10
Shadow 6/10
Elma 8/10
Rex and Pyra 1/10
Jeanne 6/10
Spring Man 6/10
Wonder Red 101/10
Responses are bolded.

Chrom over Roy too and Richter over Simon. Everyone else stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom