• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Not sure if it's fake, he could be with access to a kiosk
But if that's the case, it doesn't matter much because:
  1. It's the E3 demo, we know it to hell and back
  2. About balancing, this won't be the final product
  3. He most likely wouldn't be able to get the file and bring it for someone to datamine
Yea, I mean he could have the whole kiosk. Plus, I can see something that is red on the back of the tv. Maybe the light of the sign is off?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, that got very awkward, he even got exposed as being an alt-righter which got everyone to rightfully turn on him, lol. It was fun while it lasted, but we just have to wait on the next direct.
Well.... I get some food, find out this "leak" was fake and then I see this. That's what I call a...

Screenshot (938).png Y I K E S .

Wambo

Smash Ace
Well, it doesn't matter to the leak, but it does matter to the boards. The gaming community isnt exactly known for it's tolerance and I think we should care and react when one of our members displays hate towards a group that's commonly discriminated against.

LGBGTQ smashers deserve our acceptance and support.
No, it doesn't matter to the boards. Not everyone on here shares your political opinion, so again, how about we just get off the topic? Thank you.

Blue7113

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW650454463802
Wahey, let's steer away from the politics.
Not really politics that’s just hate speech. Just disrespect and shouldn’t be tolerated in a public environment.

This has been a wild ride

Roberk

Smash Champion
Damn, I was ready to ask some actual gameplay questions, oh well.

Also, hey, I don't necessarily agree with his beliefs either but we really shouldn't hound on that here. I hope the mods can crack down on the political topic before it turns into a ****storm.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Imagine trying to leak a game and then getting exposed as both a fake and a transphobe LOL.

Well the speculation part was fun while it lasted.
Geez, go a little easy on him, that part had literally nothing to do with the leak.

It has absolutely no relevancy or baring on it so I have no idea why it’s being brought up.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Talking about transphobia and bigotry in the community isn't politics, it's just respect

In any case I'm still in awe of the mess it became lol

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
No, it doesn't matter to the boards. Not everyone on here shares your political opinion, so again, how about we just get off the topic? Thank you.
Please consider how this makes trans users feel when you say their existence is a political opinion.

Anyhow!
Let's get off this touchy subject now that the leak has been deconfirmed.

Do y'all think he's in???
Got this leaked from the E3 demo.

Last edited:

Honest Slug

Smash Journeyman
This isn't about taxes or health care. Discrimination is just bigotry and it shouldn't be tolerated no matter one's stance in politics.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Talking about transphobia and bigotry in the community isn't politics, it's just respect

In any case I'm still in awe of the mess it became lol
Politics/respect or not, whatever it is, again, let's just shift away from these topics. Don't push it.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Well, it doesn't matter to the leak, but it does matter to the boards. The gaming community isnt exactly known for it's tolerance and I think we should care and react when one of our members displays hate towards a group that's commonly discriminated against.

LGBGTQ smashers deserve our acceptance and support.
Then focus on giving that acceptance and support and not witch hunting a guy that clearly is not worth the time.

Get it together. The topic on hand has nothing to do with political views, it just seems like a reason to put him in a deeper whole so the hate is even more justified.

Untouch

Smash Master
Please consider how this makes trans users like myself feel when you say their existence is a political opinion.

Anyhow!

Hey, I'll believe you if you get a picture of Luigi, otherwise this is fake.

Mutsukki

Smash Ace
I just want this to go into our collective memory. Miahstorm and Tower of Smash were fun but "guy tries to fake stealing a demo build and gets exposed as a transphobe" is wild
Don't remind me of Tower of Smash, I actually got pretty hyped to that... RIP...

Blue7113

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW650454463802
Transphobia is not politics it’s just disrespect and kind of gross. Transphobia, and especially homophobia is not a “political opinion”. It’s a serious issue, especially for the gaming community. Although I do agree that we should focus our attention on the leak for the sake of being on topic, we should also recognize hate speech as hate speech.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Please consider how this makes trans users feel when you say their existence is a political opinion.

Anyhow!

Fake. Mario is owned by Nintendo, and Namco-Bandai is working on the game.

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Transphobia is not politics it’s just disrespect and kind of gross. Transphobia, and especially homophobia is not a “political opinion”. It’s a serious issue, especially for the gaming community. Although I do agree that we should focus our attention on the leak for the sake of being on topic, we should also recognize hate speech as hate speech.
Can't believe this has to be said at all to the mods

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Transphobia's bad. We shouldn't tolerate it here.

Also, if the people over at ResetERA could stop insulting us and our mods, that'd be great.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
You know, I'm not sure if Zip is lying or not. Looking at the proof that wasp posted, it's just coincidence. Camera angles might look the same, but it's not.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Can we talk about something other than hate speech? We really can do without that kind of talk, I mean this is a video game forum, not really a place to talk about...that stuff.

D

Deleted member

People would be jumping on Zipzo if it was just a fake Smash leak but I guess people will defend the transphobe now because "politics".

Wambo

Smash Ace
Seriously dude, drop it.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Honestly, I'm kind of upset how there were people practically begging him to get it datamiend if it was while, and asking if they could do it for him when he said he wouldn't.
Not to mention people giving out really specific and weird requests, when one of the main things people were saying was that he could have friends planting suggestions.

poor guy, I suppose.

lightdrago

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW 2938 1058 0987
Please consider how this makes trans users like myself feel when you say their existence is a political opinion.

Anyhow!

Why would he of all people appear at all? His series flopped lmao he hasn’t had a hit since 64.

However, this character is a shoe-in. He’s been in multiple Nintendo games after all.

Last edited:

Kaeltor

Smash Apprentice
I love coming to smash boards for smash-related discussion/speculaton, stay on topic y'all!

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
As someone who has a lot of LGBT+ friends, saying that the existence of trans people is a political opinion is downright disrespectful and disgusting.

D

Deleted member

Anyhow!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY DID THEY KEEP MARIO, HE'S BEEN IN ALL FOUR GAMES. They should add the OTHER Mario from, what is and will forever be, the greatest game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom