• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
my top four most played characters are k rool, dedede, incineroar, and... game and watch for some reason? 5 is taken up by like 20 other characters

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I'm so glad I finished WoL. I did my best to just skip to the end and my run was only about half the time most other people's were. Still 15 hours but it's over now and I got the menu music
For the sake of completion I'm 100%'ing it. I just made it to the World of Dark, and I'm less than a third through that since the Hyrule area takes forever.

Shroob

Sup?
So, when does everyone think Piranha Plant will actually drop?

We know the amiibo comes out Feb 14th, but I really do refuse to believe that they won't let the early adopters play with it early like they did with Mewtwo, especially since it's been in a near-finished state since SEPTEMBER.

Bionichute

Smash Champion

We know the amiibo comes out Feb 14th, but I really do refuse to believe that they won't let the early adopters play with it early like they did with Mewtwo, especially since it's been in a near-finished state since SEPTEMBER.
maybe the january deadline?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

First week of February.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright.

The Pauline spirit fight is actually just not good. It's a seriously ****ing ****ty fight.

I'm legitimately surprised this passed through QA testing.
But TotsBS had not yet ventured into the Donkey Kong & Pauline Spirit on the Spirit Board.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Piranha Plant will come out on New Years Day

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

He'll be released when Sakurai is in the mood :yoshi:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I just got the true ending of WoL and my god that final boss was awesome.
I know, right? I was expecting just a double boss..not that awesome set-up..managed to finish it with Daisy, so I'm good with that. I 100% finished it early yesterday.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I know, right? I was expecting just a double boss..not that awesome set-up..managed to finish it with Daisy, so I'm good with that. I 100% finished it early yesterday.
I did it with :ultkirby::ultpalutena::ultbayonetta:
No regrets

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i beat the final boss with the three most important smash characters, kirby, snake, and k rool

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
For the sake of completion I'm 100%'ing it. I just made it to the World of Dark, and I'm less than a third through that since the Hyrule area takes forever.
I finally got my hands on a spirit with Staff Equipped and used it to cheese Pauline. So now I've finally 100%ed WoL.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have no idea who the final final boss is (and none of of you better tell me!) but if I had to pick 3 it’d have to be :ultisabelle::ultinkling: and:ultincineroar:. They’re my babies, and they’re gonna save the universe.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Juat found the Ashley spirit, and she’s legendary?

Thanks Sakurai!
It's less being a special exception and more that Assist Trophy Spirits are already at Legendary or Ace (that evolve into Legendary i.e. Isaac)

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Weird that so many of you don't know the final boss but do know you can pick 3 characters for it. I'm guessing people learned about this back when Ultimate copies were leaking and people dumped the game's content online?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Weird that so many of you don't know the final boss but do know you can pick 3 characters for it. I'm guessing people learned about this back when Ultimate copies were leaking and people dumped the game's content online?
I wish it was 4 so I can have this team :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: to take on the final boss

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Or maybe it's more common sense that we learned from Subspace.

I wish it was 4 so I can have this team :ultmario::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman: to take on the final boss
What is Mega Man's purpose for that spot, though? It should honestly be :ultcloud: since you're just representing Nintendo, SEGA, more Nintendo, and the Arcade instead of splashing a little Playstation.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyways, this might be my last post for the night as I have to get ready for my flight in the morning. I don't know when I'll get a chance to get back on here.

See ya :yoshi:
See you later!

What is Mega Man's purpose for that spot, though? It should honestly be :ultcloud: since you're just representing Nintendo, SEGA, more Nintendo, and the Arcade instead of splashing a little Playstation.
Because those three are probably the biggest names among third parties, regardless of consoles.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Almost done collecting all of the Spirits.

I can also view how much time I've sunk into the game since it released now.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

It was moreso representing the mascots of the quote unquote big four, Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, and Namco, I just like the prospect of these four characters in a game together and I hope it won’t end here.

If I was any good with Snake then I guess the Brawl trio would work as well :ultmario::ultsnake::ultsonic:

Anyways, this might be my last post for the night as I have to get ready for my flight in the morning. I don't know when I'll get a chance to get back on here.

Take care man! Hope you have a safe flight!

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

See you man. It'll be a little more grey without you here to liven up the thread with yoshiposting, but have a good time wherever you go! :D

osby

Smash Obsessed
It was moreso representing the mascots of the quote unquote big four, Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, and Namco, I just like the prospect of these four characters in a game together and I hope it won’t end here.

If I was any good with Snake then I guess the Brawl trio would work as well :ultmario::ultsnake::ultsonic:
How about just PAC-MAN, Sonic and Mega Man?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Only 3 per team? I'd probably take Mega Man, Simon and Samus. Maybe swap Simon for Ryu.

osby

Smash Obsessed
For right now I think I know what team I want:
:ultpit::ultsimon::ultmegaman:
Better teams:
:ultridley::ultkrool::ultjigglypuff:
:ultcorrin::ultmetaknight::ultshulk:
:ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultpichu:
:ultmiifighters::ultmiifighters::ultmiifighters:
Quite literally any three random fighters that won't remind me that monstrosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom