• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Sadly at this point I've lost hope for Sylux being playable. I feel like he might just be a Promotional Spirit like Pikachu and Eevee were. That or being saved for a second fighter's pass but probably not.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I know it'll never happen but i'm crossing my fingers for Frisk.
Frisk would be pretty cool! I imagine the moveset would pretty much be getting help from all of the monsters from the underground, considering that
At the end of the game, they all come to cheer Kris and, if they could, probably help him.

Turns out "Nate Fernandez", was just Zinith's alt account, the entire time! :p
Crap! They figured me out!

I have trust issues with clowns, ever since Circus baby.

I'm really glad you got the part!
Thanks! Circus Baby was pretty creepy. Heather Masters (Her voice actor) did a great job with her as well.

Awesome, Nate!!! What game?
It's called Benny The Clown's Circus World. He's actually not holding casting, but I voice acted for him before, but it got cancelled, so he let me audition early.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So here's an idea of mine I've had brewing in my head as of late:

Anti-Mii Costume Theory

Remember that theory that Mii Costumes were concessions for fans of characters who performed relatively well in the Ballot?

Throw that out the window for third parties. The Mii Costumes already exist, and they're going to be reused for this game. No Geno, no Lloyd, no Monster Hunter, no second Sonic character, etc.

DLC would look something like this:
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Solaire
  • Steve
  • Dante/Phoenix Wright/Crash Bandicoot/Ryu Hayabusa
I guess I'll cry while using my Skull Kid and Geno miis...

...wait, I'll have to constantly main Steve online as well...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it weird that I’m starting to kinda hope that spirits do deconfirm, just so the spirit gallery looks nicer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
cant wait to hear a bunch of " but the composer is a **** loooorrrrdddd" if a DQ character is actually in the game because a composer totally made the chaaracter and game
No, but he made the music that'll come with the character and knowing him, it'll be the crappy MIDIs instead of the original works.
Sugiyama being a war crime denying, LGBTphobic **** is just the icing on the cake.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No, but he made the music that'll come with the character and knowing him, it'll be the crappy MIDIs instead of the original works.
Sugiyama being a war crime denying, LGBTphobic **** is just the icing on the cake.

Why would I waste time hating a game from the ****tyness of the person that didnt make the game when I could still like the game because the actual maker of the game isnt a ****lord? That would be me wasting my anger on the wrong dude

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Why would I waste time hating a game from the ****tyness of the person that didnt make the game when I could still like thengame because the actual maker of the game isnt a ****lord?
He did have a part in making it though, the soundtrack is a core aspect.
Miss me with your apathetic bull****.

Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Smash Champion
If the direct has Sakurai in it, He'd better be wearing Joker's mask just like he wore Bayonetta's glasses that one time. Otherwise, I'm going on strike.

Then it would mean I can't say I did it before Sakurai...
Hmm, I wonder. If we do get another Smash direct on January or February, maybe it'll feature 3 characters like the December 2016 one!

First Pirhana Plant obviously for talks, then Joker and then Mystery Character No. 2 with hintings at the next bout of news.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Why would I waste time hating a game from the ****tyness of the person that didnt make the game when I could still like the game because the actual maker of the game isnt a ****lord? That would be me wasting my anger on the wrong dude
Because being complacent with it is just as bad. The fact that he still has a job and no one in a position of power will fire him makes everyone who has even the slightest bit of authority just as bad for being okay with the **** he said

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Picture this:

Nintendo pays big bucks for the DQ music, but unlike Final Fantasy, they won't get two midis, but one!

And of course the victory theme which may as well be from the NES or whatever.

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm staying away from Twitch chat forever.

Anyway, what are we talking about right now?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because being complacent with it is just as bad. The fact that he still has a job and no one in a position of power will fire him makes everyone who has even the slightest bit of authority just as bad for being okay with the **** he said
Yes that is ****ty of them but Id still wouldnt mind a DQ character in smash and hell, Still like the games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom