• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
abit like the meele turnout i heard about loool xD GET RAKED

but good **** on beating fuzz

and LOL willz xD its not gaurenteed we will win its any1s game providing they put the time into brawl and are you going this month?
lol, its like rakes quote from the smashfest...
k.mac:me and calz make a good team
rake: no, CALZ makes a good team

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
loool what was the melee turnout?

and nah man I can't. My parents are going to London the ****ing same weekend as this and they want me to stay home with my bro and won't let me go with them. *****ez.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
loool what was the melee turnout?

and nah man I can't. My parents are going to London the ****ing same weekend as this and they want me to stay home with my bro and won't let me go with them. *****ez.
this is the point in time where you say 'no' and go anyway XP

then again...im one to talk TT_TT

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I would go without them knowing (lolrebel) but I only have £10 atm cuz everyones borrowing my money and not paying me back.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Guys. We should bring vuvuzelas to the monthly.

META - BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Hi guys :) currently in london at the crowne plaza until monday, was gonna try and play with fuzzy but he doesn't seem to care about playing me at all lol, which is cool, i just wanna play some smash.

So, MSN me at omgitstraavis@hotmail.com

MELEE of course.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
me, fuzz and a few others are going to brighton until sunday so it's no surprise if he's not interested. >.> there's still plenty of other london melee players though, so you'll find someone to play.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi guys :) currently in london at the crowne plaza until monday, was gonna try and play with fuzzy but he doesn't seem to care about playing me at all lol, which is cool, i just wanna play some smash.

So, MSN me at omgitstraavis@hotmail.com

MELEE of course.
I will play you.
What part of London is that in....south, north, west, east or central lol?

Cos then we MIGHTTT be able to set up something for 2moro but it's not guaranteed.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Sweeet :D i was just talking to edwin last night, everyone was calling you prof, and when i asked what your full tag was i ****in loved it lol.

anyways.. I'm pretty sure it's central london.

100 Cromwell Road
London SW7 4ER, United Kingdom

is the address, maybe you could look it up, i'm very inexperienced here..it's like my 2nd day here ever.

edit- try clicking this, should show where i am;

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=100+cromwell+road+london&sll=51.678516,-0.773163&sspn=0.378933,1.234589&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=100+Cromwell+Rd,+London+SW7+4ER,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.68618,-0.450439&spn=0.757732,2.469177&z=9&iwloc=A

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Well thanks for liking my tag, I actually retrieved it stupidly.

Ohhh wow......you actually live closest to the South London players which is Me, Jolteon, Alpha Dash and a few others.

And also you are not that far from a train station called Clapham Junction lol :).....so if you got a bus or asked around how to get there you could EASILY get to either Alpha Dash house or Jolteon house from there.

I'm kinda busy atm, but when I go out and comeback I will ring Alpha Dash and see if he is availiable to play tommorow and if he is would you be down to play tommorow and of course I will give you very good and CLEAR directions and try meet you somewhere, we dont have recording equipment but it will still be good.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Sounds sweet =)

wait so would i be able to take the underground to near you/wherver we play? I'm literally right across the street from Gloucester Road, the station, if your familiar with that at all

just let me know what would be the easiest/ most efficient way to get to you guys.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yeah i don't have a cube with me if it makes you feel any better :p

i really hope something comes through tomorrow, ive been craving melee, and i would love the fox experience prof, or honestly anyone who came through =)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi I just got through to Alpha Dash and turns out that we can see each other on Sunday :)
I won't be there in the morning due to me having a dance performance on that day but I will be coming later in the day but I will give you a ruff idea of what to do now.

http://www.nootilus.com/bulletin/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/london-underground-tube-map.gif
The map is here for it and your stop is near the bottom leftish area and on the dark green line next to the yellow line as well

From Gloucester Road get on the DISTRICT LINE but be careful hear as the district line shoots of in three directions from here.
You must get on one which goes the direction of WIMBELDON and stay on until you get to WEST BROMPTON which is only TWO stops.

Once you get there, transfer to the OVERGROUND trains since you were just on the UNDERGROUND and get a train which goes to CLAPHAM JUNCTION.
From CLAPHAM JUNCTION you can get on a train which goes one stop to EAST CROYDON and from there you have to walk onto PLATFORM 5 & 6 but wait at Platform 6 and there should be a train going to TATTENHAM COURT ROAD which is the last stop of the train BUT DON'T GET OFF THERE lol....that train goes to a stop called REEDHAM which is like 3/4 stops from East Croydon which is where you will be picked up by Alpha Dash lol.......SOOOO IN INCREDIBLY SHORT lol

Glouster Road-District Line to West Brompton
West Brompton overground to Clapham Junction
Clapham Juction to East Croydon
East Croydon to Reedham

And don't worry....if you get a one day travelcard that takes you on every type of travelling in London.
Adult Travelcard is £7.50
Child Travelcard is £2.00 (you have to be 15 for this lol) so depending on how old you look and if you think you can get away with it then get one of them.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrS523dOHU4&feature=related

Sweeet :D i was just talking to edwin last night, everyone was calling you prof, and when i asked what your full tag was i ****in loved it lol.

anyways.. I'm pretty sure it's central london.

100 Cromwell Road
London SW7 4ER, United Kingdom

is the address, maybe you could look it up, i'm very inexperienced here..it's like my 2nd day here ever.

edit- try clicking this, should show where i am;

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...8,-0.450439&spn=0.757732,2.469177&z=9&iwloc=A
Hi I just got through to Alpha Dash and turns out that we can see each other on Sunday :)
I won't be there in the morning due to me having a dance performance on that day but I will be coming later in the day but I will give you a ruff idea of what to do now.

http://www.nootilus.com/bulletin/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/london-underground-tube-map.gif
The map is here for it and your stop is near the bottom leftish area and on the dark green line next to the yellow line as well

From Gloucester Road get on the DISTRICT LINE but be careful hear as the district line shoots of in three directions from here.
You must get on one which goes the direction of WIMBELDON and stay on until you get to WEST BROMPTON which is only TWO stops.

Once you get there, transfer to the OVERGROUND trains since you were just on the UNDERGROUND and get a train which goes to CLAPHAM JUNCTION.
From CLAPHAM JUNCTION you can get on a train which goes one stop to EAST CROYDON and from there you have to walk onto PLATFORM 5 & 6 but wait at Platform 6 and there should be a train going to TATTENHAM COURT ROAD which is the last stop of the train BUT DON'T GET OFF THERE lol....that train goes to a stop called REEDHAM which is like 3/4 stops from East Croydon which is where you will be picked up by Alpha Dash lol.......SOOOO IN INCREDIBLY SHORT lol

Glouster Road-District Line to West Brompton
West Brompton overground to Clapham Junction
Clapham Juction to East Croydon
East Croydon to Reedham

And don't worry....if you get a one day travelcard that takes you on every type of travelling in London.
Adult Travelcard is £7.50
Child Travelcard is £2.00 (you have to be 15 for this lol) so depending on how old you look and if you think you can get away with it then get one of them.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Nice to know you're on here as well popcornography/durex/metarape. Sucks that I won't get to meet you. Are you going to ditto Calz icies? Cuz I recall you saying you would destroy them! I am eager to see you talk all of this **** to players offline, cuz I know you wont lmao.

Also, that was a joke as well, something that you wouldn't understand.

Are you actually coming to this? Because I am eager to see you own the whole of our '20 man community'.

The only reason I am not coming to this is because I am really scared of being murdered by you. lol

X1-12

Smash Champion
nice to know you're on here as well popcornography/durex/metarape. Sucks that i won't get to meet you. Are you going to ditto calz icies? Cuz i recall you saying you would destroy them! I am eager to see you talk all of this **** to players offline, cuz i know you wont lmao.

Are you actually coming to this? Because i am eager to see you own the whole of our '20 man community'.

The only reason i am not coming to this is because i am really scared of being murdered by you. Lol
All I think I can say is..

GET BIEBERED SON!

(sorry rake)

Arctic Brawler

Smash Rookie
Nice to know you're on here as well popcornography/durex/metarape. Sucks that I won't get to meet you. Are you going to ditto Calz icies? Cuz I recall you saying you would destroy them! I am eager to see you talk all of this **** to players offline, cuz I know you wont lmao.

Are you actually coming to this? Because I am eager to see you own the whole of our '20 man community'.

The only reason I am not coming to this is because I am really scared of being murdered by you. lol
Ic's ditto actually take out the point of them being ic's.

Lol I never claimed to own the brawl community but I could give it a shot since I am so epic in singles. When all my aib badges on my other account show I am a doubles player but wth fail **** is fail.

Lol at the claims seems like the so called uk community read **** and twist it up to what ever they want but what gives?

Anyway since I know your gonna be willz mm me falcon dittos for lulz since I just want that title so badly since being a best in the uk with a low tier makes you so manly.

Please dn't call me durex me and you're not friends in the slightest and only friends call me durex. (but since I know you are a fail troll you will still call me durex thinking it will annoy me)

Arctic Brawler

Smash Rookie
Since you seem to know me, what ever you have to say leave it on my troll aib profile. Since I tend to forget sites that are of no use to me, like this one.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Durex you obviously know nothing about me or the UK community then if you think I use low tiers in tournaments LOL.

All I see in that reply was anger. Full of it. Grrr let it out Durex, show the UK how ****** you are.

UK SUX 20MAN TOURNEYS??!?!? LOL IM PRO I THINK GIVING DEATH THREATS TO PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN MYSELF SHOWS HOW MATURE I AM AND MY AIB LADDER SCORES ALSO SHOW HOW GOOD I AM AS A PLAYER LOLOLOL YOU WOULDNT BEAT ME ON WIFI SCRUB!!!!!!

Arctic Brawler

Smash Rookie
Durex you obviously know nothing about me or the UK community then if you think I use low tiers in tournaments LOL.

All I see in that reply was anger. Full of it. Grrr let it out Durex, show the UK how ****** you are.

UK SUX 20MAN TOURNEYS??!?!? LOL IM PRO I THINK GIVING DEATH THREATS TO PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN MYSELF SHOWS HOW MATURE I AM AND MY AIB LADDER SCORES ALSO SHOW HOW GOOD I AM AS A PLAYER LOLOLOL YOU WOULDNT BEAT ME ON WIFI SCRUB!!!!!!
Nah son I aint angry why would I be angry with a person who can't even troll right and he himself admits the only reason he has the guts to do it is cause he is on the internet. (I smell a coward)
Death threats? I can't hit you even if I wanted to Lol.
Lol 20 man does suck end of story.

My ladder score is my ladder is garbz I know but as I said I never claimed to be some pro like you yet you lose like hell. Come on second best falco and you haven't beaten calzorz in one set dude you are mad pro.

One

Then your CF IS GARBZ Mine is better than yours if it gets 2 stocked by zeno when he was sand bagging you like crazy.

BTW if your cf was good you should be able to win at least one set in a tourney using him.
I have won ladder matches using cf so don't talk

But seriously cf ditto me I need lulz.

Here are some tips for cf.
1 use him correctly
2 stop playing like you are making a combo vid
3 Win matches using him

Immature the person who attempted to troll a kid calls me immature get serious.

Arctic Brawler

Smash Rookie
If you want to do this so called 20 vs 2 you will realise it's not in your favour and it wont happen but if we actually did plan something it would be pretty nasty.

Tp will be there and the estate you guys hold that tourney is where my ex gf lives theres so her brothers get to join this shiz lulz.
Plus I am from hackney I could just bring all my friends and raid this tourney if I was really that low.

But seriously keep talking you mouth will get you into some **** you wont get out of and you better pray the person has morals otherwise you will be in for a rude awakening.

Now forget this thing I am not going to hurt anyone the last time I came to a monthly I never touched anyone plus I have seen kira and haven't touched him.

Now forget this pointless stuff it's making me look like a troll.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Look, this whole online beef stays online. I've had my fair share of disputes with people, but we all get along in person. Now that the video is deleted, that's it. No need for more of this BS. I act like a **** online, I know that. Maybe I should of acted more mature in this whole ordeal, but Zeno acting immaturely as well and posting **** back to me isn't going to solve anything so I reacted in the way I did which has only led to all of this. Even if I would like to reply to the things you said in your post, I won't bother.

I originally wrote a long reply but I decided not to post it as it'll only further this BS.

END.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If you want to do this so called 20 vs 2 you will realise it's not in your favour and it wont happen but if we actually did plan something it would be pretty nasty.

Tp will be there and the estate you guys hold that tourney is where my ex gf lives theres so her brothers get to join this shiz lulz.
Plus I am from hackney I could just bring all my friends and raid this tourney if I was really that low.

But seriously keep talking you mouth will get you into some **** you wont get out of and you better pray the person has morals otherwise you will be in for a rude awakening.

Now forget this thing I am not going to hurt anyone the last time I came to a monthly I never touched anyone plus I have seen kira and haven't touched him.

loooool No you couldn't and wouldn't, get real and stop being petty over trashtalk.
And before you said 'I said I wasn't going to do it' you still tried to use it as a threat by bringing it up so you're in a way basically saying you will.

Leave that **** out of here and trashtalk about smash with a few slightly personal insults here and there.

Calzorz

Smash Lord

basically what prof said and because ur from hackney doesnt make u a bad man like ur making out to be ur trash talking about brawl that tells me enough and threating willz over brawl? wtf is up with that i have only seen you start **** u posted here first so how can u say if he trash talks hel get himself into trouble hahah ur really looking for online beef or u wuda just not posted here

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool The worst part is that a few posts ago he said 'I'm not going to get annoyed by this bad trolling' and then next I see he is threatening Willz and talking about attacking him over trashtalking.....

It's obvious he's one of them emotional guys and desperately care about what people say even though he pretends not to.

Top Bottom