• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
oh my god prof, JC shining so you can shine out of initial dash - elegant, amazing. so creative!!!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nice saracsm oh high and short lifed one...
But I was just simply giving and example most peopl know about shining out of initial dash but few people put it in their gameplay, I got a lot of intricate tricks that I can't really name because their too specific to certain situation plus the general stuff I do, don't hate because you're normal, get healthy son.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, dude youre the one who gto so uptight when i mentioned the fact that theres no drugs allowed at BZ1, i was telling everyone who said they might go to make sure of it XD
and that there was an honest opinion, sorry for thinking individually ^.^

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It's not like I just steal your fox stuff baby. Just do the stuff I see in videos aswel as my own stuff lol

But I know what you mean must make you sad and happy at the same time lol

Hopefully I will make this but still unsure right now due to moneys

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
J3ly, you didn't answer my post - wanna bust out the mid tier dream team again?
If not then I'm looking for a doubles partner - VA and Beast aren't coming.

j3ly

Smash Champion
swizzy - hell yeah :) we will **** fuzzyness and smakis 6 ways from sunday!

GP & Prof - i quit smoking. didn't say anything for no reason in particular - GP i just dont like you lol. you annoy me alot. to the point i wont come to ur tournament just to avoid putting money in ur pocket. i also didnt read ur post. i call that the prof - ignoring somethin because it is so small/unimportant.

prof i love you cos i know its all banter u short, short mother ****er. so im taller, stronger, sexier and in about 3 weeks time healthier than you. i also jog in the morning now and ima start meditating too - where u at short **** mah skins look healthy as a mofo

i can breaaaaath its sik

yens u got a nimble lil fox there, but it does seem like a prof downgrade

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
If Charles can find them £20 tickets again, I'm def interested, although it's unlikely given it'll be summer
took a quick look at ryanair....atm its roughly £40 for one person.
If sny2 doesnt happen i think this should be looked into more by the UK community :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
we shud implement kone tax if kone doesnt wanna do SNY2. tesco damn nearly quit hearing that news. i had this philosophy

SNY1 - many falcos
SNY2 - still many falcos, many falcos get ***** and switch character
SNY3 - the people who stuck with falco are now ****** everybody

seems a shame to miss the SNY3 falcos. if SNY2 never happens i think ill switch to maining marth/jiggs

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
GP & Prof - i quit smoking. didn't say anything for no reason in particular - GP i just dont like you lol. you annoy me alot. to the point i wont come to ur tournament just to avoid putting money in ur pocket. i also didnt read ur post. i call that the prof - ignoring somethin because it is so small/unimportant.

prof i love you cos i know its all banter u short, short mother ****er. so im taller, stronger, sexier and in about 3 weeks time healthier than you. i also jog in the morning now and ima start meditating too - where u at short **** mah skins look healthy as a mofo

i can breaaaaath its sik

yens u got a nimble lil fox there, but it does seem like a prof downgrade
Nice lie, I call that doing the VA, saying something which we all know is temporary and going to end...look forward to you smoking when you get stressed out from someone beating you in smash.

LOL @ 3 weeks time you claiming you will be healthier then me.....I exercise but I wouldn't even need to due to me having clean history of not smoking and still be healither and fitter then you could ever be.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i dunno about that i've walked 1 hour a day for 3 years now always have been a very fit smoker. and if im getting laid any given month thats alot of exercise too, just inconsistent. not to mention i go on 12 hour dance binges at clubs ur too short to get into ^^

often times that 30 mins walk i gotta make twice a day needs to be run so i get burst fitness whenever i am late for college, lol fitness is key in the past i swam every saturday and did martial arts twice a week both for years. also if i go to deathgazers, which is like 3/4 times a week thats another 25 min walk ontop of what i already gotta do. sometimes i run places when there is noone around for the hell of it :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, ohkay then, i cant expect to be likes by everyone
also, money not going in my pocket, its going into the apex 2012 fund and cost of venue/tv's/etc.
also, find a moment in time in which i said about you smoking ^.^

rustediron

Smash Lord
G-P's ban on smoking (or is it just weed) and alcohol is pretty gay, to be honest. We should all turn up absolutely pissed just to spite him.

smakis

Smash Ace
stop being "lol so hyped for melee" and then never show up for the monthlies you douche =P

Heartstring

Smash Legend
G-P's ban on smoking (or is it just weed) and alcohol is pretty gay, to be honest. We should all turn up absolutely pissed just to spite him.
i myself dont give 1/2 a damn if youre drunk or not, however the venue states that no alcohol or drugs are allowed, so i cant really go against that
if you turn up drunk i cant do anything, same if you turn up high, but bringing the beer/weed to the event means youre outta there
that a good enough compromise for ya? XD

j3ly

Smash Champion
hhahahahahaha soo true!!

my spacing is leet tho i think i might be able to take him with shiek - minus choke so deffo not in tournament or MM

VA

Smash Hero
I'd love to see you money match him with sheik, my spacing is arguably better than yours but he grabs in bizarre situations, which still manages to hit me. Once you get hit by one you get hit by 15 more and die. It's frustrating as anything to play against and you aren't used to it.

I 4 stocked him only once with sheik last weekend.

j3ly

Smash Champion
probably just plain better and not arguably lol, i didnt read the rest of what u said

edit - oh, ive played him lol. inescapable grab -> walk off fair. cudnt u di it into the middle of the stage then DI the bair well and survive every time tho? but ur only 1 hit from death after that so trouble

the trick imo is to do late nairs -> utilt iasa where most people would do a jump FF fair

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i dunno about that i've walked 1 hour a day for 3 years now always have been a very fit smoker. and if im getting laid any given month thats alot of exercise too, just inconsistent. not to mention i go on 12 hour dance binges at clubs ur too short to get into ^^

often times that 30 mins walk i gotta make twice a day needs to be run so i get burst fitness whenever i am late for college, lol fitness is key in the past i swam every saturday and did martial arts twice a week both for years. also if i go to deathgazers, which is like 3/4 times a week thats another 25 min walk ontop of what i already gotta do. sometimes i run places when there is noone around for the hell of it :)
LOL Well I can't be bothered to argue fitness with you.
Either way congratz on your new healthy lifestyle.

Alpha Dash is hosting today and everyone is welcome....been trying to ring a few people but it's just that time of day when no-one wants to pick up their phone lol.
Would you want to come J3ly?

cos we quit, duh.
Only temporarily though, everyone knows that.
Coming on smashboards is a sign of this :)

I don't know why you're saying you've quit though and you can't just say im going to cut down on my activenss and play occasionaly at events lol.

j3ly

Smash Champion
daaamn, ive been craving smash for days but i cant really leave my house until all the tobacco is Oomy system, sorry

and yeh goin on smashboards = clearly not going to quit in the long run

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Really.....how come you can't go out for that reason, like is it something to do with feeling temptation or something.

And you should try to come to his smashfest this Friday then if Tesco Crew aren't doing something, Fuzzy is going to be there along with Jolteon and OoC Members and AC

Also Alpha Dash re-arranged his room for alot better space.

j3ly

Smash Champion
can i get a child travelcard from those ends? thats the only criteria if its a housing thing lol, if not i dont mind leaving late - shud be good

and yeah i dont want temptation.. ive been trying to quit for 5 years im not putting myself under any stress whatsoever under any circumstances for now.. its been 5 days now best leave it a little longer

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
YEAH you can get a child travelcard right from his house, and i'm pretty sure that he will let you stay over due to him having no work for 3 weeks and still getting paid apparently lol.

And i'm always around there till mega late, and this time we definitely have recording with commentary....so you could come later.

And fair enough about the temptation thing, but maybe if you brought like a Pizza from Tesco which i'm gonna do or I buy one for you and you pay me back (it will be like £1.50 for the normal Tesco Sizes ones) when you feel stressed or tempted you could just eat lol....it might help I dunno.

Top Bottom