• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hard to mm someone who quit smash olololol

(sure <3, i bet profs life, oh, and one pound)
:( Why my life, i'm the cool guy of the scene, unless you love me that much you want to show me with this bet :bee:

Love you to Smakky Wakky :)

VA: you missed the last 2 tournies so its unfair but we ALL know where youll be on that list 2 tournies from now... discuss

Pro: OOC= You= good, The rest=**** bait
SDB = A bunch of average level people who can get knocked out by people statistically lower then them in the communtiy

I am down for a crew battle vs you.....it would prob have to be 4 vs 4 but I hope we can get it to be 5 vs 5 with all of us there.

Who would you put as your 5 players?

Edit - ALSO I WANT TO COME TO TAMOO'S THINGY lol, I just need a nice juicy £2 Child Travelcard.

Funny enough the last time I was down there was when I borrowed Clockmire's controller which he then just gave to me which is the same controller I use today. Must be nearly 2 years ago lol

rustediron

Smash Lord
Edit - ALSO I WANT TO COME TO TAMOO'S THINGY lol, I just need a nice juicy £2 Child Travelcard.

Funny enough the last time I was down there was when I borrowed Clockmire's controller which he then just gave to me which is the same controller I use today. Must be nearly 2 years ago lol
GOOD TIMES, lol, we need to do another entire crew vs Prof MM xD

Tamoo

Smash Master
Good to hear prof :) that's pretty much all the places taken unless someone drops out/decides they don't wanna come.
Me
lj
crabman
x112
clockmire
cheez
bullet bill
jolteon
prof
wiggum

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
GOOD TIMES, lol, we need to do another entire crew vs Prof MM xD
lol Those times have past, you lot are better now :(
Though I will do the Crew battle, but not for money lol.

Can you lot do the extreme black thing you did last time with the discounts on pizza and stuff....that real black people save money stuff :bee:

Joey, coey, Mikey, Jammy, Eddy spring to mind.

and sorry... you lost to yomi
Too bad my European results never reflects how much I destroy EVERY person you named on that list lol, but continue to bring it up if it brings you comfort or security for the crew battle...I would do the same if I had no good cards or advantages in my hand :urg:

You're not coming to this monthly though are you lol? Maybe the next ranking battle :) (Even though I don't really think Jammy Wammy will be there lol :( )

J03

Smash Master
speaking about your amazing performance in crews... you got ***** by aniolas... i had to clean up your mess (your supposed to be an all star =/)

so basically your plan is to destroy our crew so the rest of your crew doesnt show you up too badly, nice team play imo.

We'll just plod along, its cool we like to cruise.

Unfortunately SDB showing will be limited at monthlies so itll have to wait till the rank bish :)

Also if someone makes a comment about how 'serious' this post is and how serious i am ill cut up their family, ill do it too cos im mmmmmaaaaaaaaddddddd serious

someone needs to get this guy to have a few words with me imo

well maybe someone has a recording of him of something, hes mad cold these days

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo Tamoo can u upload Mine and Calz matches vs You/George or Willz/Brado, tenner says u dont have them.

VA

Smash Hero
it was weird for me too :S

but after having a few friendlies with him. he just seemed normal. i shouldnt speak for uk but we just cant adapt well
I played friendlies with him at ESA4 and before Apex. He had improved a lot. Still he shouldn't be able to do what he did to UK top players. I beat him almost everytime in friendlies. Maybe that's just friendlies though...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
speaking about your amazing performance in crews... you got ***** by aniolas... i had to clean up your mess (your supposed to be an all star =/)

so basically your plan is to destroy our crew so the rest of your crew doesnt show you up too badly, nice team play imo.

We'll just plod along, its cool we like to cruise.

Unfortunately SDB showing will be limited at monthlies so itll have to wait till the rank bish :)

Also if someone makes a comment about how 'serious' this post is and how serious i am ill cut up their family, ill do it too cos im mmmmmaaaaaaaaddddddd serious
lol I'm glad you continue to name what happened when I played in Europeans when referring to my performance of how it will be when playing against UK players...cos this shows that you know I brutally beat you all and you have to dive desperately for comments...cos in reality none of you can come close to beating me

And my team members can beat your team easily, but i'm just gonna severely cripple your team to give my team a break :)

I played friendlies with him at ESA4 and before Apex. He had improved a lot. Still he shouldn't be able to do what he did to UK top players. I beat him almost everytime in friendlies. Maybe that's just friendlies though...
I was playing badly in the crew battle, I did the exact same thing you did in terms of I was wrecking him in friendlies when we played after the crew battle with no nerves and even he was suprized how I was playing in contrast lol.

So yeah I was playing badly undoubtably rather then him ****** me...Johns johns blah blah blah though...

J03

Smash Master
id be lying if i said you couldnt do serious damage, but OOC is essentially Pro plus, sure theyre up and coming esp AD but tbh unless you can take 12 stock you cant win =/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
id be lying if i said you couldnt do serious damage, but OOC is essentially Pro plus, sure theyre up and coming esp AD but tbh unless you can take 12 stock you cant win =/
lol Oh please, I could take 4 stock and we would still win.
But please keep that mentality that after me no-one else is a threat :)

And AD isn't the best either besides me (Love you Dujuan lol) but Gantz is and The Lust is currently either on the same level or just below AD.

Tamoo - Are you definitely doing that smashfest and what date and day is it on again???

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok pro, Myself and Calz also entering Melee doubles at the monthly so be prepared Charles and Prof.

smakis

Smash Ace
Prof, its not like i plan to lose your life =)

I will probably be at tamoos place the entire thursday/friday, anyone up for skipping work/school and come play with me? =D

Tamoo

Smash Master
i've already got all of the old guard from Dave's Gays coming on the Friday so there will def be company, and i think cheez is coming thurs too

Also Ed i believe is driving down here on the friday night with potentially yeniths and Jam :)

but yeah, anyone else welcome :)

smakis

Smash Ace
I know they are coming, but i will be spending two whole days at your place without anyone to play if no one arrives earlier =D (except you of course)

also is there anyone who is up for teaming at the monthly? (still a slight chance i might not come, reeeaally slight)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof, its not like i plan to lose your life =)

I will probably be at tamoos place the entire thursday/friday, anyone up for skipping work/school and come play with me? =D
lol Good to know you won't :)
My life is the most valuable thing (prob the most valuable in the entire smash communtiy :urg:) so you are better high.

And also what thursday and friday will you be at Tamoos.
If it's next then I wouldn't mind coming down with Tamoo's permission obv obv.

J03

Smash Master
I understand that Gantz is a well rounded player, hes similar to me in a lot of ways. Luckily for me i just happen to be the better version, least in smash obv

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
@ Tamoo

I'm trying to get Jude to agree to come now. I just one few things confirming. Is it only on Saturday or is it stretching over to Sunday or perhaps starting early Friday?

annnnd, if it is only on Saturday, how early can we come? since Jude will probably want to leave quite early. (like 7 or 8).

Tamoo

Smash Master
you can literally come whenever from late on friday and stay as long as you want :)

this applies to anyone btw, got no commitments for a good two weeks or so from this friday evening, as long as i know roughly when to expect you, i'll be happy with having anyone over (limited on this saturday to those on the list)

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
you can literally come whenever from late on friday and stay as long as you want :)

this applies to anyone btw, got no commitments for a good two weeks or so from this friday evening, as long as i know roughly when to expect you, i'll be happy with having anyone over (limited on this saturday to those on the list)

I have no commitments for a year so, how long is "as long as I want"? :chuckle:

lol Kk....welllll I have a feeling your house is going to be stacked so I won't come, might as well play you lot at the tournament and also play you this saturday at the smashfest
How do you plan to get there on Saturday?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Train lol.

I think we can go to a tram stop from Croydon to get on the train.

I think it's Beckhnam Junction or we take the longer way (might be shorter for you though, not too sure) which is from a London Victoria to Orpington...and from there it's like a 5/7 min walk.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Ok pro, Myself and Calz also entering Melee doubles at the monthly so be prepared Charles and Prof.
You've got your sights set on second then?
Good to see you're not trash talking the actual champions, or people would know how stupid you're being. Second is a fair aim I guess.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol You ain't the champs yet, you've at one tournament...and according to this community you need to win twice to be declared the best

So you're still second my friend :)

Where you will permanentely stay or drop, but no rising.

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah there is a train from beck juntion straight to orpington, i think that's your best bet

wiggum: just wondering, we're two guys in south london with no commitments for a year, i think it's fair to say we may be smashing quite often ;)

Also, streatham's mega nostalgic for me lol, got good memories there

Top Bottom