• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOL
Sorry just first had to laugh at that unachieveable statement.

And to reply to your first part of the post....You play brawl.

Nice tactic on avoiding to show any vids cos you know they don't exist....if it's interesting I will actually say that was pretty interesting but there hasn't been one yet, so thanks for clarify there aren't any

Also I don't even think it's neccessary to show you interesting melee videos as you have said on that little brawl UK chat thing before that you find some melee videos interesting and plus MELEE DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING TO PROVE ANYTHING....BRAWL NEEDS IT COS IT'S CRAP!!!

So are you saying you are unable to supply any interesting brawl matches???

its funny when melee scrubs think they know brawl lmao

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok now hes gonna say something like, "wow Willz thats actually a really good Brawl Vid i wish thats how Brawl would be."

Well thats took that option away at least.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Prof logic = I dont like something, therefore it must be crap

sorry prof but that logic stops after your mother...but she actually was crap

Seriously, was there any need to just randomly insult brawl in a melee/brawl thread. Who gives a toss if you do it in a melee only thread, thats your business. Theres no point just being a **** and littering insults around just because you think your game is superior. Ok, cal retaliated, which, considering you were beeing a huge @$$ seems warranted, i'm sure if he randomly started saying "MELEE IS ****...etc, etc" you'd retaliate because you're the biggest troll since the billy goats gruff (childerens story reference ftw)
Tbh cal was so right about placings, he's ****** inside the uk and repping outside of the uk whereas you are not. No wonder Europe keeps saying Uk needs to step it up, the melee side obv isnt competetive enough. Rather than insult other games for not being your game why dont you try to improve and build some credit.

TW@T
look at my avatar, thats you.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
when is someone going to host a uk brawl national lol
Willz Says:

no one in the UK is capable of holding a Brawl national unless it's Kone (never happening for Brawl again, unless he feels the urge to xD) or Charles (although I doubt he'd be very involved in e.g. seeding of players).

I've always liked the idea of hosting a national here in LC but if I were to hold it, it'd be for both games as I'm doubtful more than 20 brawlers would show up lol.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
LOL, calzorz you suck, that marth was utter ****, he just kept running in and shielding :laugh:
LOL I CANT BELIVE WHAT IM HEARING ARE YOU SERIOUS

let me get this right some **** melee players who the **** are you dude srsly? a no name
and prof u suck at ur game ur not even good inside the u.k ur just like oh its prof hes ok outside ul loose in pools at apex or something same goes for the rest of the melee community other than fuzz hes decent

just so u know rustediron whoever the **** you are thats argubly the best marth in the world LOL AT UR FAIL BRAWL KNOWLEDGE

go call him **** to a boards outside the scrubby u.k full with melee players who cant even be good at this game when its been out 8 years or so u will get flamed so hard i aint even joking go die LOOOL

LEON LEON LEON LEON

rustediron

Smash Lord
Well marth players must all be **** at brawl; as such, my point still stands: you lost to a **** marth, therefore you must be **** yourself :D

auroreon

Smash Ace
LOL, calzorz you suck, that marth was utter ****, he just kept running in and shielding :laugh:
You done pissed off Calz now...
I'm pretty sure your post was in light-hearted jest, but seeing as communication is limited to simply words and small poorly drawn yellow faces you should be careful what you say around other players around here, cos they can get very touchy about that kind of thing.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
You done pissed off Calz now...
I'm pretty sure your post was in light-hearted jest, but seeing as communication is limited to simply words and small poorly drawn yellow faces you should be careful what you say around other players around here, cos they can get very touchy about that kind of thing.
******** was it jest, this isnt the first time rusted iron has said somethin like that about brawlers

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol im not mad just these melee players really dont know anything and they think there side of the community is so great when lets face it its really not

The_Rake

Smash Lord
so right cal
as i just said on msn, the brawlers can stand to be around the melee community, but melee players are too stubborn to do anything other than make snide remarks and be complete *****. seriously, real mature guys. i admit, its not all melee players, just the biggest *******, but it only takes a few to ruin thigs

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL I CANT BELIVE WHAT IM HEARING ARE YOU SERIOUS

let me get this right some **** melee players who the **** are you dude srsly? a no name
and prof u suck at ur game ur not even good inside the u.k ur just like oh its prof hes ok outside ul loose in pools at apex or something same goes for the rest of the melee community other than fuzz hes decent

just so u know rustediron whoever the **** you are thats argubly the best marth in the world LOL AT UR FAIL BRAWL KNOWLEDGE

go call him **** to a boards outside the scrubby u.k full with melee players who cant even be good at this game when its been out 8 years or so u will get flamed so hard i aint even joking go die LOOOL

LEON LEON LEON LEON
....Gee you brawlers are really angry to the point of wishing death upon people just because your game is confirmed undoubtably **** and is actually being corrected because of how crap it is loool.....That's when you know a game is crap, when people make a hardcore effort to alter everything about it.

Rustediron is actually VERYYY educated in brawl, in the past he is the guy I have gone to when I wanted to confirm some of my statements about brawl....so yeah you should know and respect who your speaking to...

Every other statement you made this is all I have to say.....YOU PLAY BRAWL, ANYTHING YOU DO IN YOUR GAME IS NOT CLASSED AS AN ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE IT IS BRAWL
People who don't get out of pools at London Monthlies gain more respect then you would winning a European Tournament....

when is someone going to host a uk brawl national lol
loool No-one cares about brawl though, not even the people who play it since they ain't hosted anything for long and have to try and intergrate with the amazing melee scene...

Prof logic = I dont like something, therefore it must be crap

sorry prof but that logic stops after your mother...but she actually was crap

Seriously, was there any need to just randomly insult brawl in a melee/brawl thread. Who gives a toss if you do it in a melee only thread, thats your business. Theres no point just being a **** and littering insults around just because you think your game is superior. Ok, cal retaliated, which, considering you were beeing a huge @$$ seems warranted, i'm sure if he randomly started saying "MELEE IS ****...etc, etc" you'd retaliate because you're the biggest troll since the billy goats gruff (childerens story reference ftw)
Tbh cal was so right about placings, he's ****** inside the uk and repping outside of the uk whereas you are not. No wonder Europe keeps saying Uk needs to step it up, the melee side obv isnt competetive enough. Rather than insult other games for not being your game why dont you try to improve and build some credit.

TW@T
look at my avatar, thats you.
Say anything like that to my face and I guarantee I will be putting a knife through your neck, so keep your mouth shut in the future and keep the subject about me cos if you detour again I will actually fight you when I go to the next event.

And man up with you brawl people actually getting emotionally hurt about this subject, I can feel it through your posts and the anger and pain you feel when we show and tell you how much your game really sucks and how it fails in the interest department and in the good game department loool....

Blame Sakurai not the community for seeing the truth....just look at your game and you will know it's completely **** in comparison to melee and it must be said....
Calzors is achieving nothing, don't you realize he is playing brawl :confused: why is this KEY factor not being taken into account

I'm playing some game atm so I will look at the videos later to confirm whether they are good or not since My Opinion = THE OPINION!!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
....Gee you brawlers are really angry to the point of wishing death upon people just because your game is confirmed undoubtably **** and is actually being corrected because of how crap it is loool.....That's when you know a game is crap, when people make a hardcore effort to alter everything about it.

[/U][/B]
wishing death upon people LOL stab more people for mom jokes :chuckle:

and ur a brawl back room MEMBER REALLY!? **** we gota praise u now

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Rustediron is actually VERYYY educated in brawl, in the past he is the guy I have gone to when I wanted to confirm some of my statements about brawl....so yeah you should know and respect who your speaking to...
lol, he insulted the best marth in the world and you say we have to respect him? he knows jack ****. Obv if he gives you brawl info and he doesnt know the worlds best marth then you arn't gona know a hell of a lot either.

Say anything like that to my face and I guarantee I will be putting a knife through your neck, so keep your mouth shut in the future and keep the subject about me cos if you detour again I will actually fight you when I go to the next event.
someones edgy, didnt you say something about us getting angry or something? You need to take a chill pill man.
Lol, fight me, what are you like 12? Thatd be hilarious xD Besides, i doubt youd see me there, youd probably arrive like 3 hours late again xD

Brawl backroom member btw
You do know a lot of brawlers hate the BBR right now, new recommended rules and stuff are shocking, you just dropped the slither of credit you had xD

Retroking2000

Smash Master
wow you guys are going too far.

rake that was completely uncalled for o_o

why give more attention to something >_>

+ UK melee compared to other countries were are not that bad

we just dont have enough experience

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
so right cal
as i just said on msn, the brawlers can stand to be around the melee community, but melee players are too stubborn to do anything other than make snide remarks and be complete *****. seriously, real mature guys. i admit, its not all melee players, just the biggest *******, but it only takes a few to ruin thigs
Of course you can stand to be around the melee community :confused:
We are the amazing ones while you lot are not....and melee players are not tolerant enough to be around a game which is poo-poo, you don't know what it feels like to play an amazing game like melee and then to even touch brawl.

And melee players don't ruining your gay little scene lol, we only trashtalk you on the boards, is your scene so weak to be destroyed by trashtalk on the boards....
Also you indirectly insulted me in this post, i've seen your posts lately and even more immature then mine....So take your own advice and grow up :urg:
were doing the same thing at both sides, although prof does pretty much overdo it
It took me awhile to this status I have atm with overdo-ing everything hurting people feelings and watching them get mad :bee:

RESPECT IT NOW!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
someones edgy, didnt you say something about us getting angry or something? You need to take a chill pill man.
Lol, fight me, what are you like 12? Thatd be hilarious xD Besides, i doubt youd see me there, youd probably arrive like 3 hours late again xD
I said don't get angry about a game, family and a game are on a different level unless you're too dumb to even understand that, so yeah open your fuking mouth about the subject again and see what happens and then at the next monthly you will see how hilarious things are...

wishing death upon people LOL stab more people for mom jokes :chuckle:
I never talk about people's family cos I feel it's extremely disrespectful, esp if I don't even know you which is what Rake did, so yeah the level is a lot different where i'm from...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
this thread is becoming dildo's, even moreso than before. and rake i had been reading the previous pages, but im not feeding the troll.

i'm still confused as to why melee players dont like brawlers and vice versa (as a general rule at least)
we're technically playing the same kinda game, they incorporate the same kind of controls, mindgames and everything. so wahts the overdone deal?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this thread is becoming dildo's, even moreso than before. and rake i had been reading the previous pages, but im not feeding the troll.

i'm still confused as to why melee players dont like brawlers and vice versa (as a general rule at least)
we're technically playing the same kinda game, they incorporate the same kind of controls, mindgames and everything. so wahts the overdone deal?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVERRRR EVERRRRR loool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
its not disrespectful to insult something people take very seriously? even if you dont?
It's not disrespectful cos it's A GAMEEEE it's not a life time commitment or anything which should be taken as seriously to feel personally hurt or allow anger and rage to grow inside of anyone if anyone says the game is ****, esp when they provide evidence of it being a disgrace since it undoubtably is lol. :bee:

If people get hurt by people insulting a game they play that says more about the person then the insulter

If people were insulting melee I would not feel like they are disrespecting me because it is a game, I would just show them why it is amazing even though that would take days :)

But yeah, Insulting Family =/= Insulting A Game

rustediron

Smash Lord

Brawlers' and LC's posts in here tend to disappoint me, hence the lack of love.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

even though imma be neutral in this argument, I wanna point out that the UK brawlers are doing a lot better on a European scale compared to the UK melee players who all suck besides Charles and VA on a European scale and don't really have good placements or wins over any top players.

jus sayin

Top Bottom