• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tourney New Paltz, NY March 10th---by RSVP ONLY---Potential Wii up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bino

Smash Lord
oh $hit, XBar is back, this shall be a fun weekend wit this du comin back... also for the payout, for teams you should make it 65/25/10 being how its kinda more fair to more ppl to get em to join into teams

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ky, sol, phish it... i can give you a ride to the poughkeepsie train station if you need... Poughkeepsie to croton falls is definitely not 2 hours, its more like 25 minutes.... also I'm gonna be in mahopac tonight (thursday) so if you wanna smash give me a call at 845-489-3074
Well, We have a ride back now, no need to take the train. But Apparantly the whole trip does take almost 2 hours because first it goes to Croton-Harmon, then another train from there goes to croton falls.

However, If we might need to get a ride back to your place (or Barbino's) after the tournament, because our ride (Sol's Father) will be picking us up from there, it would help.

Well, I just left Sol's house, to bad we didn't here about you being in town earlier.

EDIT: We might be able to bring a 4th person, even if he didn't reserve a spot.

The Bino

Smash Lord
I would assume that im gonna have a packed car... XBar if you could; could u bring Sol Ky Phish, and the maybe 4th person back to my house cuz i will possibly have 4 or 5 ppl in my car already to bring back to PK from NP... but hey maybe we'll figure something out when the time comes also... i mean NP to PK isn't far at all....

imareject

Smash Apprentice
yea, at this point dont worry about the rsvp's. i have a list of 20 for my rd, thats good enough. i appreciate ur guys cooperation. come one come all :-O

BAR

Smash Apprentice
yoo what up guys def excited for this its gona be sick as long as we got at least 20 25 people itll be all good and i think for teams and singles we shud do split 1st and 2nd 70/30 that wud def be way better that way 2nd cud get there money back anyone else like the idea lemme kno

phish-it

Smash Champion
65/30/10 Split for teams with 20 people, 3d place would get there money back, and 1st and 2nd would make some.

_milktea

Smash Lord
A;SLDFJA;SLFKJ V is going to this!?

I want to apply to this college T____T. Deadline end of month. Wonder if I could go here to the tournament..and look at the college as well >_<!

Crap, it's this weekend -_-.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Soooooooo. CopyCat.

What's our team name going to be?

Slob the knob or die, k thnk bai.

P*ssy = Automatic win.

WTF is RSVP?

Or do you want to think of something?

Also Comp and Alejandro. Give me friendlies. I need Peach practice. That is all for now.

XBar

Smash Apprentice
I would assume that im gonna have a packed car... XBar if you could; could u bring Sol Ky Phish, and the maybe 4th person back to my house cuz i will possibly have 4 or 5 ppl in my car already to bring back to PK from NP... but hey maybe we'll figure something out when the time comes also... i mean NP to PK isn't far at all....

yea i can hook a few people up with a ride to your place...just rememner that my car is tiny

_V_

Smash Ace
A;SLDFJA;SLFKJ V is going to this!?

I want to apply to this college T____T. Deadline end of month. Wonder if I could go here to the tournament..and look at the college as well >_<!

Crap, it's this weekend -_-.
COME...somehow! We never get to play ^^; You can be added to the list of Peaches that shall **** me at this event.

Edit//Oh and things are looking pretty good about me going! Hopefully my roommate will feel up to the drive Saturday morning.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
wow i cant believe this many peolpe is coming short notice...this is awsome

milktea u should def come and take a look at this campus...its quite pretty ona pretty day

so after long consideration the highly anticipated team XBAR and COIN CHASER = TOTAL ANNHILATION

.....post ur thoughts lol

-RuBar-

Smash Apprentice
yo mad hyped xbar coinchaser teamin shud be interesting but barbino n rubar are gona be to much 4 u guys but im glad to c this big turnout cant wait c yas tomorow

imareject

Smash Apprentice
yeaaaa idk why its bold. everyone knows whats allowed and wats not.

singles are 65/25/10
doubles are 70/30 cuz i think its silly for ppl to get 10$ back, and ppl seem split on the issue anyway. so i made the executive decision.

see ya bright and early :-O

Sol

Smash Lord
well i gues phish-it and sol are gonna have to falcon and monkey punch their way through all the new competion

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
WTF! Is 1010 hawk drive the right address? Mapquest refuses to recognize it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
It's cool. Mapquest will only take me to the campus itself. It just didn't recognize Hawk drive. But it knows where the university is. Once I'm there is should be a breeze finding Gage hall.

imareject

Smash Apprentice
Yea, if you can just find campus, either give me a call 516 864 9187 or ask one of the townspeople and theyll point you in the right direction. google maps gives a location Close, but not exactly where the dorm is. If you can find 299 (main street) or Rt 32, and you follow the directions from the first post you should be able to find the building. I'll be awake at 9 if anyone wants to call after then.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Singles

1st Sol
2nd Alejandro
3rd Hazzard

Teams
1st Reject + Alejandro
2nd Sol + Phish-it
3rd Ryan K + Hazzard

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah, Sol Beat Alejandro. To my surprise I actually put him in losers, but he took me out next time we fought. I'm not really sure about 5th and up.

-RuBar-

Smash Apprentice
lol good correction sol btw congrats on the win looks like avalanche ***** today but ya mad fun overall we shud do it again nxt mnth and k fleet u guys beter come nxt time lo: no xcuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom