• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'till You Crash: a MONTREAL 64 +Melee + Brawl Epic Tournament-July 19 Monday

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
So....I have school either...at university....and i have an control on july 20th.....but a tournament is a tournament it's rare these days..
Does this mean there are chances that the tournament could be canceled?

kr3wman

Smash Master
No.

It means he puts smash before school in his list of priorities.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
No.

It means he puts smash before school in his list of priorities.
No it only means that school is easy piece of cake for me...so i dont care about the control....And that not means that i will cancel the tournament!!!

Fox_FF

Smash Rookie
I might come.
If I do, I have a power bar and an extention.
You already have my Wii with 64, Melee, Brawl and Brawl +.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
I might come.
If I do, I have a power bar and an extention.
You already have my Wii with 64, Melee, Brawl and Brawl +.
(gg?? si cest toi...hum jai deja pris pour acquis que javais ton stock...:p )

And Bam is confirmed !!!

lbrb

Smash Rookie
I would like to come, only to do melee friendlies. It'd be my first ''tournament'' (well I wouldn't really participate if I only do some friendlies, no?) and I just want to see how good (or bad) I can compete with good smashers.

PS: Charles, si tu lis ce message, je t'avais dit que je posterais un jour sur smashboards, maintenant c'est fait

cemo

white walker
if you don't participate everyone will just play pichu against you.
people play better in tourney! join to see how you stackup. ):

lbrb

Smash Rookie
Allright, I get it. I'm sure you just want me to enter so there will be more money in the pot for the winners
:p

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Allright, I get it. I'm sure you just want me to enter so there will be more money in the pot for the winners
:p
Alors tu veux tinscrire dans 64, melee, brawl??? and anyway everyone know that bam or vwin will be the winner theres no surprise...its for fun that we play in tournament and to bring the maximum of player....

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at the 3 tournament even if i'm sure to lose I just want to have a offline tourney :p but I need to find 64 controller ... don't know where to find one .. any ideas ??

brg

Smash Ace
jai genre hate de voir les finals et grand finals live je sens que ca va etre epic

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at the 3 tournament even if i'm sure to lose I just want to have a offline tourney :p but I need to find 64 controller ... don't know where to find one .. any ideas ??
I have an extra N64 Controller, in VERY GOOD shape that I plan on bringing at the tournament, if you want me to lend it to you for the tournament, it'll be ok for me. But the problem will be to find each other, since we both don't know each other... Well, just search for a very tall guy with yellow controllers :laugh:

kr3wman

Smash Master
you guys know we'll be playing smash 64 on the wii right.

(even though I prefer the n64 controllers... **** YOU KEEEEEVVVV)

brg

Smash Ace
im not playing 64 but im pretty sure the tournament is with n64 consoles

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
le tournoi se fait sur le 64...et non sur la wii...excepter si les deux joueur veulenet absolument jouer sur la wii...mais ca serait plus problematique...plus chiant...

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
A friend of might come with me for Brawl, I'm not sure yet
Are you register...and what is the name of your friend

Hey guys!!! We still need some TVs...I wanna get around 10 to 12 TVs,,,for those who cant come with their TVs cuz they dont have a car...PM me...
We need around 4 or 5 brawl setup... and if 1 or 2 person could bring a Old vhs **** it could be nice to recorder good games

Look at the schedule it will be modify soon

Finally, Pool are coming soon...

ShinriKiyaru

Smash Rookie
God dammit, I have to work on monday lol, why not put it to a regular date like... sunday? I wanted to practice my Ganon and prbly pick up a few techs from Kage, although I'll prbly get buttf***ed anyways lol

lbrb

Smash Rookie
I'll be there for melee singles, you can put my name on the list. thx

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
my friend marc will be there in the 3 tournaments and I can bring a VHS but i dunno if I got any tape .... I can also bring my wii with melee, brawl but I can't bring a tv

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
my friend marc will be there in the 3 tournaments and I can bring a VHS but i dunno if I got any tape .... I can also bring my wii with melee, brawl but I can't bring a tv
A new Brawl player? Nice.

Im pretty sure I can make it to this one for brawl
Elite_viet? If that's you, good to see you again.

I have like 5 other friends that are probably going to make it, Swordgard is scared of losing to me so he might not come.

Captain Charisma

Smash Cadet

I will bring minimum 2 n64 controllers for people who doesn't have one.

Top Bottom