• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 'till You Crash: a MONTREAL 64 +Melee + Brawl Epic Tournament-July 19 Monday

kr3wman

Smash Master
nice pool I am in lol.

TOO BAD VRUD AINT GONNA GET OUT OF POOLS if I'm reading this right.

EDIT : wait.

do 4 or 6 people get out of pools?

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
les pools cest comme une saison de hockey...tu joue contre les autres qui sont dasn ton pool....des 2 de 3...comme ca tu peux jouer contre 6 ou 7 personne au lieu de te faire eliminer dans la premiere ronde...puis apres les 4 premier de chaque pool se ramasse dans les bracket... en gros...

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah!

I think I'm in the easiest pool (No Kage, no Bam, No Vwins, no pest, no CC, and no Matt), I'm almost sure to go in brackets. :)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah!

I think I'm in the easiest pool (No Kage, no Bam, No Vwins, no pest, no CC, and no Matt), I'm almost sure to go in brackets. :)
i have spot 8 good people...and you are in these people...according to CC...so that why your pool seems to be easy!!!;)

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
pikalex I got a 14- 15 inches television ... shall i bring it ? + i got a vcr + tape to record... if i bring my tv i will need the vcr for my television cuz there's no yellow , white and red hole on my tv ... I will also bring wii + melee and brawl

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
pikalex I got a 14- 15 inches television ... shall i bring it ? + i got a vcr + tape to record... if i bring my tv i will need the vcr for my television cuz there's no yellow , white and red hole on my tv ... I will also bring wii + melee and brawl

bring all your stuff

brg

Smash Ace
dude i know you didn't pay attention to melee rules but it said top 4 from each pool advance + 2 people who had overall most wins (and least losses). That's 18.
le bracket doit preferablement etre une puissance de deux...

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
for the 64 players: please be there for 10h45 for the registration...
for the melee and brawl player please be there for 12h00 for the registration
and those who have tv and nitendo setup please be there 30 minute or more before the registration

and by the way..for those who will bring alcool and drugs...its a restaurant....BUT the owner of this resaurant take these **** too..so he will ask you to smoke this into your car...or im not sure, maybe at the outside at the back of the building...

brg

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
for the 64 players: please be there for 10h45 for the registration...
for the melee and brawl player please be there for 12h00 for the registration
and those who have tv and nitendo setup please be there 30 minute or more before the registration

and by the way..for those who will bring alcool and drugs...its a restaurant....BUT the owner of this resaurant take these **** too..so he will ask you to smoke this into your car...or im not sure, maybe at the outside at the back of the building...
attend toi a ce que les regis depasse ces heures la....

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
anyway c bin mieux d'arrivé plus tot le temps de faire des friendly apres s'etre inscrit en attendant les tournois...

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Haha, who's that ERASEASAURUS? :chuckle: You'll get ERayzed, BAM![/QUOTE]

dream on ;)

Where the hell is Reggie Gaston?

Top Bottom