• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill You Crash 3 is back: The Last One! ~ IMPULSE Circuit

weon - X

Smash Ace
lol im downtown montreal with europhoria and unknown. my number is 905 716 8883 if anybody wants to do anything lol

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah. I guess parking isn't free this year? Is it still in the same building as last year?

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wow, I totally didn't know about this. Is anyone from Ottawa going to this? Or is anyone nearby Ottawa/Gatineau and care to pick me up? :p

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Ugh, it'll be raining tomorrow (35-45 mm rain) and I might not be able to attend since my parents probably wouldn't let me go out in rain like this -___-

diaxis

Smash Rookie
hey guys I will probably do some interviews tomorrow with players before we start the tourney, so don't be suprise if a ginger guy comes to you for an interview on stream ^^

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Does anyone who thinks they have a shot at winning want a teammate? I have plenty of experience teaming with Fox, Falco, and Peach. I play Marth/Fox/Sheik and frequently win doubles tournies out west.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure parking was free last year.

Also, can't wait to see pools :)

For some reason, this si my favorite par of a tournament (maybe is it because it's the only part of a tournament where I feel like I do well. lol
Lol, pools is also where you get to see new players with promise rise up.

By the way, even if you do not participate in the tournament, Saturday is friendlies for Project M, so please hang out and give up feedback. It's still in development, so just keep this in mind. I'll bring the demo 2.1, which will be used for the tournament just to be fair and to avoid bugs.

If you want to try the full build, we can trade contact info at the venue.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Confirm me! I just bought my ticket =].

By any chance can anyone pick me up from the Greyhound station in Montreal to bring me to the venue? And do I have a place to stay on Saturday and Sunday? I appreciate the help, guys!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Ok Listen everybody! You dont need to be registered on Smashboards to come to the tourney! The list on smashbaords is only there to hype this ****! So everybody come tomorow!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I think it's the last STYC, so make it a good one, guys. BTW, thanks for hosting these events. We should keep in contact and spar once in a while after this.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Back from the grave!

I'd probably show up for some brawl friendlies. You know, beat ally a couple of times until I get bored.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Confirm me! I just bought my ticket =].

By any chance can anyone pick me up from the Greyhound station in Montreal to bring me to the venue? And do I have a place to stay on Saturday and Sunday? I appreciate the help, guys!
please SMS me Diakonos, ill help you for (STYC) 438-871-1530 for travelling

Thedude3000

Smash Rookie
ok mauvaise nouvelle, ma job ma appele pour faire un remplacement samedi et il y a des chance que je ne puisse pas participe finalement. Je vais essayer de me debarasser de ce que jai a faire vite, sinon je souhaite a tout le monde bonne chance et amusez vous...^^

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
C'est quoi déjà l'intinéraire pour se rendre jusqu'a la poly à partir du Métro Université de Montréal? Juste pour être sûr, je me rappelle pas trop.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah. Kage lost to Bam in winners' semis while Vwins lost to Unknown. Bam beat Unknown in winners' finals. Then Vwins came back from Losers', beating me, Kage, and Unknown. Then he took two sets off Bam, last set last match. Wish more people were watching the stream!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah. Kage lost to Bam in winners' semis while Vwins lost to Unknown. Bam beat Unknown in winners' finals. Then Vwins came back from Losers', beating me, Kage, and Unknown. Then he took two sets off Bam, last set last match. Wish more people were watching the stream!
Honestly the link for streaming was a really shy link on the front page. I realised there was one after several quick-reading =(

Windrose

Smash Lord
GGs to $14.00 LEBANESE FOOD.

i didn't want to question it cuz the guy was nice but damn...

diaxis

Smash Rookie
Honestly the link for streaming was a really shy link on the front page. I realised there was one after several quick-reading =(
Vods will be up by the end of the week on pikalex youtube channel

unknown522

Some guy
Great weekend. I really enjoyed myself all week. There was never a moment where I felt down at all.

I'll post shotouts when the results thread is up.

Top Bottom