• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill You Crash 3 is back: The Last One! ~ IMPULSE Circuit

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Turns out there's a thai express next to it too.

No but in truth, it's a bit of a walk to some food establishments. Not impossible, we've done it, but "nearby" is an overstatement. If you have a car it's very close.

Vista_Comic

Smash Rookie
For the food don't forget that we'll do group orders for pizza, St-Hubert chicken and lebanese combos. So nobody is required to leave the venue for meals.

Windrose

Smash Lord
The lebanese foods was very good last year. Do we post here to pre order? I wanted last year but I missed the ordering time

:phone:

Vista_Comic

Smash Rookie
The lebanese foods was very good last year. Do we post here to pre order? I wanted last year but I missed the ordering time

No we'll only take the orders on the day itself, however if you don't want to miss it you can always go to the concession and place your order early instead of waiting for the general call. I'll ask whoever will be responsible for the meals to have the order sheets ready as soon as we open the venue.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Thx Erayz! Thx to whoever is bringing setups. We're still a bit short on some of the equipment. Whether it's a tiny TV, a backup console or game disc, they could be very useful. If you have a TV and you live in the metropolitain area of MTL, but you find no way to bring it, PM me please. Maybe we can work something out.

I am coming with 5 people from Toronto + 1 from Montreal:

-Windrose (Ontario)
-Sauc3 (Ontario)
-Reis (Ontario)
-Izek (Ontario)
-Watermelon (Ontario)
-Greg (Quebec)

all signing up for melee
Special Greg? funny how he just pops up once a year and he usually does really good.

/sevendays

Windrose

Smash Lord
I am coming with 5 people from Toronto + 1 from Montreal:

-Windrose (Ontario)
-Sauc3 (Ontario)
-Reis (Ontario)
-Izek (Ontario)
-Watermelon (Ontario)
-Riddlebox (Ontario)
-linksta (Ontario)

-Greg (Quebec)

all signing up for melee
Slight changes^

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Everyobody who can bring a complete or partial setup, please bring it! We need a lot more than we have now.
For those who will bring setups, could you arrive around noon or earlier?

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
well apparently im going so looks like you can finally get your revenge ERayz o.O
I haven't played much recently, but I will try for sure. Hope we'll meet in bracket on pools. :)

I don't think I've improved enough to beat you.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I'll be bringing a full Brawl setup (TV + Wii + Brawl). Yes, I'm talking about the microscopic TV that everyone hates, but hey, it's better than nothing!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Can anyone house me? I would rather not have to fork out money for a hotel. Any help is appreciated.

Thedude3000

Smash Rookie
je viens de faire un peu de rangement et je peut malheuresement pas amener de tele mais je peut amener une wii avec SSB Brawl et une nintendo 64 avec SSB

P.S. ma wii est hacker mais il y a une erreur dans lencodage je vais voir si jai le temps de le corriger, si oui alors elle aura infinite replay + tag dans les replay

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
call me tomorrow if you wantt a ticket to mtl for 10$, leaving thurrsday from t.o

add my friend kenny to n64 singles asnd me

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
About the schedule, can I come anytime before 3 to register for Brawl singles or does registration stops at 1?

Bing

Smash Master
I think so.

You don't need any buttons right?

No I need literally just a shell. I'm just tired of the Gold paint feeling, it like rubs off on my hands and its sort of gross. Plus its chipping mad easy, and I'd rather have a plain shell(So basically any colour but black) so I can doodle on it and stuff.

Also Im sitting here at work and waves of hype for my second Out Of Province tournament are coming over me.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I want a green shell.

That would be ****. Or a black/white hybrid. That would also be ****.

This is my first time leaving Ontario. I'm pretty excited, hope I play well.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Are pools going to be released soon?

This is not in the same building and room as last year is it?

Last year the parking was $10 or something like that in the underground for all day long. Looks like such generous parking services are no longer available this year?

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Are pools going to be released soon?

This is not in the same building and room as last year is it?

Last year the parking was $10 or something like that in the underground for all day long. Looks like such generous parking services are no longer available this year?
I'm pretty sure parking was free last year.

Also, can't wait to see pools :)

For some reason, this si my favorite par of a tournament (maybe is it because it's the only part of a tournament where I feel like I do well. lol

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to this, also who wanna team with me ? Chester you want ?

Top Bottom