• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I hope Pikalex is trying to find a way to get more people in because this won't be fair if Melee players are allowed to bring more people in than Brawl. We have possibly some Toronto people coming for Brawl and extra people from Otakuthon.
Why would it be unfair? It's not that Melee players are "allowed" to bring more people, it's just that Melee players registered in time in bigger numbers.... I agree we had no clue about a limit in attendance before yesterday,and maybe many Brawl players couldn't confirm in time, resulting in less Brawlers . :(

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Recount the amount of people attending by going over the thread and merging the attendance list, without a 'Melee' and 'Brawl' section. There are a lot of people participating in both events, so you will get a more accurate representation that way.

HateCrew

Smash Rookie
Wow. It's been awhile since I last participated in a tourney and I've been trying to get back into shape. Unfortunately, I'll be out of Canada during that very day since i'm attending a wedding.

Hopefully next time I won't be busy. I want to bring some Samus goodness in tourneys like before.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Why would it be unfair? It's not that Melee players are "allowed" to bring more people, it's just that Melee players registered in time in bigger numbers.... I agree we had no clue about a limit in attendance before yesterday,and maybe many Brawl players couldn't confirm in time, resulting in less Brawlers . :(
I just think it's dumb. Yeah some players aren,t going anymore, like Supreme Dirt and Mprime I think and a few more

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
enter me +3 or even maybe 4 for brawl singles :) (ortiz, kur0, JamBe, gazon + maybe kaos)
I can bring a wii+brawl

snake23

Smash Cadet
Excuse me aAndy you still clearly have a huge misunderstanding and clear perspective on who i am exactly in terms of my personality.

I will set this straight for the record right now no i do not have special needs this is my honest truth, i never did ever need special needs and i never will so stop saying things that don't even apply to me.

I am not ******** my intelligence maybe lower than yours aAndy but that does not mean that i will ever let you or allow you to treat me less equally and fairly like everyone else on this thread.

If you think that intelligence means that i need special needs you clearly are a very closed minded individual and you clearly do not know me personally at all not even well enough to say that i am less of an equal than you are.

We are equal as human beings just because i speak a certain way or from the way you have heard my tone of voice does not make me less of an equal to you.

You are very discriminating towards me as a person and i will not accept, tolerate nor will i put up with an attitude like that.

This is my most clearest message i am going to give you if you even don't understand it than i suggest you read it over, until you do also this message is for everyone out there that has no respect for me as a brawl tournament player in general.

snake23

Smash Cadet
All my life through the years of attending school i have been disrespected, i have been made fun of and bullied in person and online you think i enjoy living like this?

I am completely fed up with the fact of having this in my life, that is why i finally made the decision to stand up for myself for what i know is right and for what i believe in.

What i am doing is standing up for myself i am simply standing up for what i truly believe in that is right that is all stop saying that i have a spoiled brat personality i don't have that personality at all you have this all wrong.

You have not lived me life so you would never even understand, how i would feel to have that included in my life although i never even asked for any of this.

I only work for my money i never ask my parents for money nor do i ever expect them to give me any money.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You make it seem like that you are supposed to be special when you've been made fun of and bullied through school.. you definitely aren't the only one. And sorry but, this will follow you everywhere you go in your life.. there's gonna be haters that will put you down. However... are you strong enough to continue with what you want to do? Do you have the best mindset in order to be a champion at life? Well.. only one way to find out. =) Though only a select few is worthy to be champions.

lbrb

Smash Rookie
I gave my name a few weeks ago (it's like on page 15 of this thread) for melee singles, but it's not on the list or in the pools :c
I guess I have part of the blame for not looking if I was registered before now.

I've already sent a PM to pikalex, but he seems quite busy right now so I'm not sure I'll get a quick response. Anyway, I do NOT blame him since this must be a lot of work to organize such an event. But say I can't be registered, will it just not be possible to enter the place or what? Does anyone have any information?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I just think it's dumb. Yeah some players aren,t going anymore, like Supreme Dirt and Mprime I think and a few more
I don't know what's going on but I'm replacing Supreme Dirt for attendance. This was posted like a week ago.

idea

Smash Master
But say I can't be registered, will it just not be possible to enter the place or what? Does anyone have any information?
i really seriously doubt anyone is going to turn you away at the door :p

I don't know what's going on but I'm replacing Supreme Dirt for attendance. This was posted like a week ago.
and you should be seeded differently from him, fyi TOs and organizers

i don't want kage AND sanuzi in my pool, that would be dumb :( you and i are both predicted 2nd seeds at this IMO

i do kinda want to play kage though <_<

lbrb

Smash Rookie
i really seriously doubt anyone is going to turn you away at the door :p
I hope so lol, that would be a little rude. But I understood the limitation for the number of participants was more about a legal concern or something.

Seguren

Smash Rookie
I'd like to know this also. I'm coming in from out of town, and don't want to get turned away at the door due to capacity restrictions. If I didn't make the registration list in time, should I just not bother coming?

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Ok good news... I made a mistake we can be 100 so the forgot about the pre reg rules ... Sorry for the stress thatnj created to everyone
Edit: ill update all the name this afternoon
:phone:

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
omg merci beaucoup! :) j'ai +2 personnes, Wakka et bacon.
So total=7: ortiz, wakka, kur0, gazon, JamBe, kaos, bacon
on va sûrement commencer à venir au foonzo aussi :)

AllyKnight

I'd like to know this also. I'm coming in from out of town, and don't want to get turned away at the door due to capacity restrictions. If I didn't make the registration list in time, should I just not bother coming?
Like Pikalex said, you should be fine now.

omg merci beaucoup! :) j'ai +2 personnes, Wakka et bacon.
So total=7: ortiz, wakka, kur0, gazon, JamBe, kaos, bacon
on va sûrement commencer à venir au foonzo aussi :)
Wow where do all these people come from!? So many new names! Nice to see Montreal having that many people for both games.

Pikalex, good ****.

AllyKnight

Lastly Snake23, I think Pikalex didn't bother spelling your name right on SMASHBOARDS because it will most likely be spelled RIGHT when you will register and pay in PERSON.

You should stop bothering with it, no one is trying to be a foe to you, you'll enjoy your time if you apologize and stop acting like this instead of making it worst to forgive and take you seriously.

Also people, don't make it harder for him, I was told by my brother about him and I feel bad now about all the harrassment he got. Leave Snake23 ALONE!!!!

Windrose

Smash Lord
Also Andrea from Ontario.

I assume the pools/attendants list are just a rough draft. not finalized.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Okay here is my apology to you PikaLeX i am truly deeply sorry for what i have said to you on this thread and yes you are totally right i should have just asked you nicely to fix my tagname.
Instead of being all pissed and being annoyed about it this definitely will not happen ever again.

I overreacted to your post and for that i am really sorry for it, i hope that you can forgive me and that we both have no hard feelings between the both of us.

I personally will make sure that for the next time i will not repeat this mistake again in the near future.

I promise to you PikaleX that i snake23 absolutely will not allow this to happen ever again for when i participate in the next brawl montreal tournament.
When i make a promise to you like that it means that it is permanent i don't ever break any of my promises that i am sure of 100%.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Okay here is my apology to you PikaLeX i am truly deeply sorry for what i have said to you on this thread and yes you are totally right i should have just asked you nicely to fix my tagname.
Instead of being all pissed and being annoyed about it this definitely will not happen ever again.

I overreacted to your post and for that i am really sorry for it, i hope that you can forgive me and that we both have no hard feelings between the both of us.

I personally will make sure that for the next time i will not repeat this mistake again in the near future.

I promise to you PikaleX that i snake23 absolutely will not allow this to happen ever again for when i participate in the next brawl montreal tournament.
When i make a promise to you like that it means that it is permanent i don't ever break any of my promises that i am sure of 100%.
well with what ally and you said...I think this is a story from the past...we can now play smash in peace! :)

and DAM...I'll have like 10 pages to read to take all the name to the attendance list :O

and by the way...yes these are draft pools

kingkong was right...wait until 2 or 3 days before!....I should have listen to him! hehe

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
personnaly, even if I play only melee, there is no priority for melee or brawl or even 64...
first register, first in...but since we can now bring 100 players...we should be all right!

EDIT: ok I think i've just added everyone...just to make sure, just check if your in the list

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Wow. It's been awhile since I last participated in a tourney and I've been trying to get back into shape. Unfortunately, I'll be out of Canada during that very day since i'm attending a wedding.

Hopefully next time I won't be busy. I want to bring some Samus goodness in tourneys like before.
OH **** HATE!!!!!!!! Hell ya, come back man. lol

OMFG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TOURNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw PiKaLeX, how is the school venue over all??? Like, is it taking place at the GYM or 1 or more classrooms or something??? This would also help knowing were at the right place in the school. I highly dout this would be a problem though. I guess I'm just curious. lol

like in other words..... do you think that 100 people is gona make it WAY too tight or something?

AND FINALLY I GET TO HARASS ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I harass your brother a little too much now-a-days.... but I'll probably never stop. lol

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
OH **** HATE!!!!!!!! Hell ya, come back man. lol

OMFG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TOURNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw PiKaLeX, how is the school venue over all??? Like, is it taking place at the GYM or 1 or more classrooms or something??? This would also help knowing were at the right place in the school. I highly dout this would be a problem though. I guess I'm just curious. lol

like in other words..... do you think that 100 people is gona make it WAY too tight or something?

AND FINALLY I GET TO HARASS ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I harass your brother a little too much now-a-days.... but I'll probably never stop. lol
the way to get to the venue is a ****ing maze! so maybe I'll do a video....and for sure ill put some indication on the wall between the metro and the venue

i admit taht 100 will be close to be tight...but in other way, the local is pretty big
its a local used for big reunion....or special event....

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm sure this tourny will be amazing no matter what happens........ inb4schoolshooting....... ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Up to date Project M interest list:

Project M
1. Bam
2. Mprime
3. Vigilante
4. AkaGenesis
5. Ibrb
6. FaTuik
7. Windrose
8. AllyKnight
9. Player 2

Keep coming. I'll be happy to have you. I'm also happy to see some brawlers here. We think our mod is distinct enough to also please many Brawl players desîte being closer to Melee. I'll be helping with the brackets because it seems that the Melee list is much bigger than anticipated.

For those wondering who Player 2 is, he's not a very experienced player, but he will be helping me take care of the setup. He's not a BR member however, so most questions should be directed tto me. Also, I will bring a suggesiton box, so it will be a good chance to get your voices heard. Tell us about your experience!

ortiz34

Smash Cadet
Wow where do all these people come from!? So many new names! Nice to see Montreal having that many people for both games.
Pikalex, good ****.
Yeah, we seriously played at the very least 6 hours a week for the past 8 years but never did tourney outside of our own circle. We had a freak year of smash were me and Wakka played an easy 20 hours a week non-stop :)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Hey PiKaLeX, you may now confirm me for a TV. It's not that big (only 14 inch) but hey.... it's better than nothing. lol

AllyKnight

Up to date Project M interest list:

Project M
1. Bam
2. Mprime
3. Vigilante
4. AkaGenesis
5. Ibrb
6. FaTuik
7. Windrose
8. AllyKnight
9. Player 2

Keep coming. I'll be happy to have you. I'm also happy to see some brawlers here. We think our mod is distinct enough to also please many Brawl players desîte being closer to Melee. I'll be helping with the brackets because it seems that the Melee list is much bigger than anticipated.

For those wondering who Player 2 is, he's not a very experienced player, but he will be helping me take care of the setup. He's not a BR member however, so most questions should be directed tto me. Also, I will bring a suggesiton box, so it will be a good chance to get your voices heard. Tell us about your experience!
you should wait at the venue, people will reg there.

Top Bottom