• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash Run

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Finally did it today.

Imperfect Shield Gloves (No perfect shielding)
Max-Power Gloves
Critical hitter Brawn Badge (20% chance to land a critical hit)

Atk + 168
Defense -102
Speed 0

Spinning Blades Lvl 4
Spinning Blades Lvl 2
Heavenly Light lvl 1

Loadout was 3122

I think this run was just flat out lucky, defeated a clubberskull that gave me just the right big power-ups and finished with all 1000's about 20 seconds before the game ended.

Final score was 268,038
GSP (currently) is 2,862,187

Last edited:

Mariofan13

Smash Cadet
When I play Smash run, I normally use Ike with Super Armor and Hammers Lv4. So I have no problem to defeat several strong enemies at once, like Clubberskulls. When approaching strong enemys, I put super armor on and then activate the hammer. Because of the suerp armor, the enemy can't knock me away. These items are also good for Crystal Smash, Defeat them all and Surviving challenges.

The worst enemy for me is the Orne, I really hate this thing! Some days ago I had very high stats and was fighting a Clubberskull as an event boss with the hammer - his stat boosts would boos most of my stats to 1000 - and then an Orne killed me :( The Orne also is the reason why I hate the "normal" Survive challenge.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I managed to get 1000 everywhere once again this time using a custom Charizard with a vampire drawn badge, an all-around trade-off agility badge, and an X attack (no secondary effect, but large attack boost), and with Dragon Rush instead of Flare Blitz. Powers are given him were spinning blades level 3, Ore Club level 2, and heavenly light level 2. Spinning blades is so useful against horde of enemies (especially against Souflees, seriously using this power in a Souflee fest is pretty much necessary to get 1000 everywhere), Ore Club is just OP and can kill even the most powerful enemies like Clubberskulls in less than ten seconds, and heavenly light is a situational helper in some challenge chambers (easy survive and normal or hard break the targets).

Very early I had the opportunity to find a Souflee fest and thanks to spinning blades I killed 8 or 9 of them... This gave me huge offensive, mobility and defensive boosts which were extremely useful for the rest of the run. I also did it with The Mysterious Murasame Castle Medley medley, such a fitting music for Smash Run, it should have been a default track imo.

I think Charizard is one of the best characters to use in Smash Run. Good mobility thanks to high dashing speed and double midair jump (I know they kinda suck but once you get some jump stat boost they actually become useful), heavyweight which means high survivability, fire to easily deal with polar bears, up throw gives mobility utility, and Rock Smash is a powerful attack which gives launch resistance, making it particularly useful against powerful enemies like Bulborbs.

Now that I managed to get 1000 everywhere with ZSS and Charizard I'm wondering who I'm going to use next for this challenge. Guess I'll try it with either Captain Falcon or Mario next time.

Top Bottom