• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Portugal National Tournament #2

NatP

Smash Ace
Sooo, I mentioned an interview idea thingy a while ago. Does anyone still want to do this?

NatP

Smash Ace
Basicamente fazer umas pequenas perguntas aos jogadores portugueses para as pessoas verem como é a comunidade portuguesa.

NatP

Smash Ace
OMG THE TEXTURES!! I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THEM! I swear I'll get them finished by thursday. Man I'm so sorry. School has been annoying me so much. >.<

And about the interviews. I'd want to atleast interview the top 9. :p

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
OMG THE TEXTURES!! I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THEM! I swear I'll get them finished by thursday. Man I'm so sorry. School has been annoying me so much. >.<

And about the interviews. I'd want to atleast interview the top 9. :p
Top 9 = top 10 except you?

Have someone interview you. xD

NatP

Smash Ace
OH WAIT, I mispelled that. I meant that WE should do interviews of the top 9, I can't do the interviews myself, I suck at interviewing. x.x

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
LOOOOOL
Tmb, já falta pouco.
Mas continuo com pena k a textura k eu descobri da ZSS n vai ser usada T_T(kem sabe, sabe do k tou a falar XD)

NatP

Smash Ace
Se estiveres a falar de uma certa textura que eu estou a pensar então LOL.

E eu já acabei as texturas. ;)

SpikeBolt

Smash Cadet
I just told Funk but I'll just repeat it here: if you use HBC channel do not update to 4.2 version. It will delete your HBC channel and the "normal" ways of installing it will not work! Plus all cIOS will be removed and will be impossible to replace (for now).

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
The Full Tournament Pack is available for download on the OP.

Flayl, can you please add my TV, and NGFC's Wii and Brawl to the inventory? Thanks... ^^

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
posso também levar wiisports resort, mario kart wii e tatsunoko vs capcom, entre outros como o driift mania que é lindo :D
Será que desta vez podemos ligar as wii à net? mario kart wii seria altamente...

Flayl

Smash Hero
Seria preciso levares cópia física (original). Também nem sequer é preciso trazeres wii, portanto faz como te apetecer.

NatP

Smash Ace
Just some FYI's: Luigi doesn't have his green costume, he still has that mob costume :p ; Peach doesn't have her pink costume; Bowser has a red costume and I thought it was supposed to be left alone and I didn't check the others.

Flayl

Smash Hero
On the tournament pack King Funk linked me red Bowser is regular red Bowser (like I asked) and normal Luigi is green Luigi.

Golden Ike

Smash Apprentice
Hum... I dont know how to say this... Oh god...
The Wii Sports Resort, that I said I'd bring, its actually my sis' and I've been asking her:
Can u lend me the game? Yes I will... later.
That pissed me off. Now, she doesnt know where the hell the game is!
Im sry, people. She's rly the kind of younger sis that was only born to bug me :p
But u can still count the mario kart, that 1 is mine, aight.

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
Afinal n vou poder ir ao torneio de equipas, tenho assuntos p tratar. Dcp la ser tao em cima da hora

Flayl

Smash Hero
Foram bons jogos pessoal, esta matina que vem ponho os resultados, amanhã começo a pôr vídeos. Entretanto mandem replays para o meu mail do MSN.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Equipas:

Singles:

1: NatP (G&W/DK)
2: some1 (Marth)
3: Flayl (Bowser/R.O.B.)
4: Lemon? (Snake)
5: Golden Ike (ZSS/Mario)
5: Muro (Diddy/R.O.B.)
7: King Funk (Falco/MK)
7: NGFC (Yoshi)
9: SpikeBolt (Pikachu)
9: Rafs (Sonic)
9: BigLord (Captain Falcon)
9: Blue Lightning (Lucas)
13: Guilherme Santos (Fox)
13: Henrique Samir (?)
13: RackamPF (Pikachu)
13: Ricardo Santos (?)
17: Ansatsusha (?)
17: Miguel Campos (Pit)
17: Ricardo Ribeiro (?)
17: Bruno Samii (?)
17: spitz (Marth?)
17: André Santos (?)
17: Nélson (?)

Sff digam as personagens que faltam se souberem.

Muro

Smash Lord
as minhas tao bem, eu joguei com o wario mas perdi por isso n faz diferenca, tenho a certeza k o king funk jogou de mk o spikebolt disseme

Top Bottom