• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die VII: Melee and Brawl! June 14th Flag Day! Georgia!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
also E if you need help running this or TV's and shtz I can help. Brawl and melee on the same day takes bawls. Good stuff.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
-sticks- Because this is Smash or Die!

Eugene: It's straight dude! yeah i'm rusty, not the beast I used to be. Just aslong as I still beat ur *** cause It aint like you're going to be winning tourneys anyway.

Win a tournament then we can talk, son. *yum yum* <3
lol, got my @$$. At least I'm not as bad as Da Shiz Wiz, that guy is terrible

and thanks for the stick Mike

eugene is too funny
almost as funny as how terrible Florida is a smash bros. Those guys are a bunch of bathroom brownies, straight up toilet treats. I tell you man, those butt burgers down in Florida better not show there ugly faces in the A, unless those pieces of sh*t wanna get flushed home.

also E if you need help running this or TV's and shtz I can help. Brawl and melee on the same day takes bawls. Good stuff.
well GX is practically made out of TV's anyway so we're good on that. I would appreciate all the help I can get running it though.

I am not hearing that from a GA player. When you insult me in Super Serious Business Matters it's on. You better hope you don't see me there.

**** it I am white I can't do smack talk. :(

Also new sig that is not interesting probably to anybody besides me.
I'm sorry but I'm incapable of comprehending any statement made by people who are awful at Super Smash Bros. Melee, sorry:ohwell:

you are trash

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I'm sorry but I'm incapable of comprehending any statement made by people who are awful at Super Smash Bros. Melee, sorry:ohwell:

you are trash
Nothing means nothing means nothing. Oh yeah, I am talking about the position I rather not be in, but the cream will rise to the top. Oh yeah, I am the cream of the crop. There is no doubt about it. Unbalanced/off balanced, doesn't matter I am better than you are, yeah. I am going to rise to the top like a star in the black sky. Brighter than all than all the other stars a few years away, yeah. I am going to turn the smash scene around a 180 degrees, then another 360, then another 180. I am just talking about the beat goes on, the beat goes on yeah. Sugar is sweet so is honey, Raptor Madness is on a roll and it can't be stopped, no. I stared into the madness and I saw another universe and I saw the mania, oh yeah.

To make this sound better, imagine using Macho Man Randy Savage's voice for the paragraph above.

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it....if not...we will defininately need all of the systems and games as we can get. We only have 2 wii's w/brawl and 1 cube w/melee. We have more than enough TV's.

Thanks...

tubes

Smash Ace
Maybe a discount on the door fee for bringing systems and games is in order? I mean I'll bring my stuff anyway but others might need more motivation ya know?

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Oh of course the door fee is waived if you provide a system for the tourney. Except for you...you suggest that people stay home and have a smashfest instead of supporting us, LOL...

And the system/door fee waiver is a first come first serve...if we don't need/use your system and game then you will still have to pay the door fee.

DarkStar27

Smash Rookie
im gonna be therez. but i want to play with people before then. anyone wanna come to my house for like a all nighter? melee/brawl w/e.

i live in stone mountain. pm me.
Where exactly are you in Stine Mountain? I live in Stn Mountain 2...Maybe I could come over and spar a couple of brawl matches

DarkStar27

Smash Rookie
Why Don't Some Of you guys come to Gx to at least know what your up against? Well Brawl-Wise Anyway..I'm Garbage At Melee But My Sensei Eugene Is Helping Me

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Hot Trash Talk Baby!

Did I mention how terrible Florida players are? I mean, florida players don't need to drive to tournaments, they get picked up for free every tuesday morning... because they're garbage. I don't see why Da Jiz Wiz, Keep Semen, Trash Mac or Hungry C0cks would even show their sorry faces. I'm glad those losers aren't coming, what a pile of sh*t.

Oh and "rice"? "lamb chops"? "linguini"??? Those are the dumbest tags I've ever seen, that's food! Why don't we all just change our names to food, I'll be "cheese burgers"... stupid.

lol @ Mike 112 what a clown :laugh:

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Why Don't Some Of you guys come to Gx to at least know what your up against? Well Brawl-Wise Anyway..I'm Garbage At Melee But My Sensei Eugene Is Helping Me
They are not going to come to GX...they are trying to avoid getting a nice helping of Hedgehog as long as they can

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Eight smashers at GX tonight...we did a little mini tourny with 6 before the other 2 shown up...

1st place - Thomas (major with Lucas)
2nd place - Keem (major with multiple)
3rd place - Roy (major with Ness)
4th place - me ( major with Sonic and Ness)
5th place - Darius (major with multiple)
6th place - Will (major with Kirby)

Sorry you guys missed out...maybe next time.

Now I must get back to the action...

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Eight smashers at GX tonight...we did a little mini tourny with 6 before the other 2 shown up...

I think they're just scared:ohwell:

cowards

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
almost as funny as how terrible Florida is a smash bros. Those guys are a bunch of bathroom brownies, straight up toilet treats. I tell you man, those butt burgers down in Florida better not show there ugly faces in the A, unless those pieces of sh*t wanna get flushed home.
Did I mention how terrible Florida players are? I mean, florida players don't need to drive to tournaments, they get picked up for free every tuesday morning... because they're garbage. I don't see why Da Jiz Wiz, Keep Semen, Trash Mac or Hungry C0cks would even show their sorry faces. I'm glad those losers aren't coming, what a pile of sh*t.

Oh and "rice"? "lamb chops"? "linguini"??? Those are the dumbest tags I've ever seen, that's food! Why don't we all just change our names to food, I'll be "cheese burgers"... stupid.
oh my god my face hurts from laughing

DarkStar27

Smash Rookie

I see my Boy Thomas At the top of that.....Thats good...We've been beating the crap outta him so much until he's good...Still, Its not the tourney though...Neither Its Me, Sam, Or Mario....They Say It takes a tragedy to change...His tragedy??? Gettin the dog Sh** beat out of.....Anyway, I wish I knew yall had one.

SleepyK

seeing lucas at the top of a tournament goes to show that there were no real good players there

bigman40

Smash Master
What's the attendance looking like for this? I wanna make sure it's enough people to where I'm not wasting money driving there.

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
hahahah....hahahah.....AHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!! i'll pick Marth against you, and you'll see how beast he is. i don't even play Brawl, son.
Bring it......:mad:

:laugh::laugh: I'm talking like I'm the best on the game. I'm not the best nor the worst. I might lose but don't sleep on me I just might piss you off too.

Taking all challengers....this friday at GX:ohwell:

SleepyK

yes, it will have probably reflex or a floridian winning using a character that isn't lucas.
unless it's reflex. freaking reflex.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
How2Beat Lucas and Ness

1. Select Pokemon Trainer
2. Select, specifically, Charizard
3. Get a grab, this isn't hard with Charizard's broken grab range
4. Hold L and mash A
5. At 300% do a down throw

gg no re

Still Reflex destroys with Lucas. It's true.

Edit:
Reflex and Rayku will be at Pokemon Regionals.
Kismet and I will be wrecking Alabama.
Not sure what BigLou is doing.
Desu is probably sleeping in. <_<
Scatz may not show because of low attendance.
Conclusion:
Unless someone comes from out of state, I think Fullmetal will win brawl singles. (Or Player1 if he shows)

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
I can tell you that there are a number of people that don't post on these forums that are set to make an appearance.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Would anyone like to team with me? I forgot this was the day after Pokemon Regionals, but I'm going to try and make it back that night so I can make this. I'd like to team for Melee and Brawl.

DarkStar27

Smash Rookie
How2Beat Lucas and Ness

1. Select Pokemon Trainer
2. Select, specifically, Charizard
3. Get a grab, this isn't hard with Charizard's broken grab range
4. Hold L and mash A
5. At 300% do a down throw

gg no re

Still Reflex destroys with Lucas. It's true.

Edit:
Reflex and Rayku will be at Pokemon Regionals.
Kismet and I will be wrecking Alabama.
Not sure what BigLou is doing.
Desu is probably sleeping in. <_<
Scatz may not show because of low attendance.
Conclusion:
Unless someone comes from out of state, I think Fullmetal will win brawl singles. (Or Player1 if he shows)
OMG.........Seriously yall are thinking about this entirely to technical. I understand what you and SleepK is sayin about Lucas an all but we are talking about brawl folks...Anything Is Possible. Kinda Like How Jigglypuff could beat the most broken person In Melee but that depends on Skill Level...Personally Im Not A Lucas Player But I know A really good one...Good Enough to destroy a Charizard And the whole entire cast of Pokemon...Careful, you jus might run into him:laugh:

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
OMFG Im less than 10 minutes away and I still can't sign up for this tourney T-T. I might just switch back to the GC controller. >.>

Top Bottom