• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH OR DIE IV Results

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Teams:
1 Chad & Wes Awesome Team Great Job
2 Mogknights
3 Action *******s

Singles:

1 Nite/Chad
2 Chad/Nite
3 Iori

Thanks for coming everyone, especially the out of staters for blessing us with their presence and what not. All and all it was a good tourney. See you all at G4S, shoutouts later.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I didn't even go, but FIRST!

EDIT: Also, good **** Alpha beating Moogle! I'm pretty sure I've never beaten him in a tourney set, glad another Samus managed to.

Ares726

Smash Ace
This tourney was really fun. Had a ton of laughs, some good matches, and some ugly ones.

Reflex- You deserve first shoutout because...well...you're Reflex! You repped Boozer to like 5th place. You had awesome matches on Brinstar (LAVA COMBO!1!one!), you finally finished Super Mario Kart on the SNES, and you didn't need D/P to do it. Kudos to you good sir. And thank you for not playing as well in friendlies with me as you do in tournaments with other people. I appreciate that.

X2X- Good stuff man. Sucks that you had to play two Columbus people to get to 7th, but congrats nonetheless. I'm looking forward to teaming with you at G4S3. See ya Fri.

Prac- Hated having to play you again in Loser's Bracket. Oh well though. Congrats beating me and then beating C afterwards. All that Gerbil practice has paid off. The car mindgames on the way back were probably the highlight of my trip though. I'm too good. Good luck teaming with Gerbil at G4S3, he sucks at teams (jk Gerbil <3).

Gerbil- Good stuff from what I saw. Glad I didn't see what wasn't good. Good luck teaming with Prac at G4S3, he sucks at teams (jk Prac <3).

Tsunami- Your dad's shirt matched his car, and his pants matched the convertible top. He wins at life. You did really well from everything I saw. I loved all our random matches. Especially the Link dittos. Moonwalk->up-B edgehog FTW!

Phil- I don't think you have a Smashboards account, but you're crazy man. You walked to go find D/P so you could play. Bump Smash apparently. Glad you came with us though.

Iori- I loved doing commentary with you during Reflex's matches. You're too funny man. Good stuff with Doubles and Singles.

TRC- Reflex just put him on the roof! You're crazy awesome. I've never met you at a tournament before, but you are definitely a trip to hang out with. I better see you at G4S3! *David Blaine stares*

Chaddd- Good job in teams man. You and Wes are gonna tear it up at *Pound* 2. We all know you're too raw shawty, just shake it off and win the next one.

Wes- I had fun playing with you and Chaddd in our teams match. We got owned, but I learned a lot of stuff. The Falcon Punch didn't feel good, but at least I'm now an official Columbus smasher. Good job in singles too. Your matches with Iori were crazy man. Keep up the good work.

TBag- It was fun playing you in singles and doubles. Our doubles matches were crazy! Man that was some awesome stuff. I want to play you again at G4S3. Your peach is doing some good things man. Keep it up.

Menthol- Like I said above, our teams matches were freaking awesome! You never showed me your FoD hacks, but you saw my Pokemon Stadium hacks FTW. Haha! I didn't get to play you any in singles, hopefully we can play at G4S3. It'll happen.

If I forgot you, sorry. Tell me and I'll make a new post just for you and add you to this one too. All y'all better come to G4S3 though. It's gonna be freaking huge!

EDIT: FIRST SHOUTOUTS!!!! I WIN!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Wow what the **** GA.

I mean, i went down to FL and got curb stomped. But you guys blew it with homefield advantage.

:(

We need to get off our knees. We're blowin the game. :/

___

On a side note, wish i was there. >.<

Prac352

Smash Lord
Woot!

Shoutouts

Reflex- Get 'em in the lava combo! XD Dude you are always a blast to hang out with. Your navigation skills pale in comparison to Ares' but your company was welcome regardless.

TRC- I'm really glad you came man. We need to get some friendlies in at G4S3. You are more than welcmoe to house with me.

Carter and 112- Sorry for cheering so obnoxiously for Luis. It was simply too amazing watching teh Boozer eat through Fox and Marth.

Chad- Congrats on being so awesome. Good to see you and not have to play you in brackets again. We have yet to play each other. That needs to be remedied soon.

Nite- " "

Wes- You pwn. That iori loser just got lucky. Good stuff sir.

Iori- You are always a blast. I hope to be seeing more of you. Guard those nipples man.

Chaddd- Sorry you weren't having a very good time. For what it's worth, I think you're amazing. Playing people of your calibur is the reason I travel to tournies. Keep it up.

Menthol- You're doing a lot better at that whole not-missing-the-edge thing. Mad props to you and all your progress. I'll be ready for you at G4S3. Bring it.

Tbag- Good stuff with the jiggernaut in teams. You definitely tempered my patience. See you and yours in the crew battle.

Desu- You've gotten a lot better. Apparently I want that candy.

Xio- Keep practicing man. You'll be caught up to me in no time.

Evan- I didn't get to play you this time around. I hope you're still beasting it out with Peach.

Ares- Seriously dude, if you don't quit sucking it up, I'm gonna have to find a new team mate. Sorry I had to take you out of brackets man.

X2X- Man Alpha, you suck.

Gerbil- j00 gawt Roxorz'd!!11 . . . ahem, I heard you did pretty well for yourself.

Nami- You were s'pose to take renegade out so that Columbus wouldn't have to beast against their own.

Renegade- Ouch, going falco was a mistake. I almost had you as Peach, though. I won't make the same mistake next time.

C- pwn't :psycho:

Marty- Thanks for the peach advice. Good friendlies all around. You sir, are indeed too raw.

Datman- I enjoyed my friendlies with you as well. Keep it up dude.

Zaman- That's quite a beastly Ganon you have there. Stick with it.

Much love to all. I hope to see everybody again at G4S3.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
My turn :)

Gerbil - You get first shoutout. Why? Because not only did you manage to have to fight Wes extremely early in the tournament for like... but.... you took Alpha to game 3. That was so cool. You'll get that ***** next time >.< :p

Nite - >.> Apparently my Fox is no match for yours... but that's cool... cause I was mean and took you to your worst/my best stage and beat your Falco... once.... I am sorry. :( *hug*

X2X - You noob you almost let that Gerbil scrub beat you. I mean come on, game 3, Mute City 1 stock mid %??? Jeez get better prz :D

Reflex -LAVA COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RC - You came all by yourself.... you NEED no wait you MUST come to G4S3, we're talking the largest tourny in GA (I don't count AWA since they suck haha) since Smash Aid VII I believe. Fun hanging out with you man.

Soma - Well for a beginner you surprised me. Not too many people can go to their first tourny and actually know what they are doing. Work on that tech skill, and you'll rise up for sure.

Menthol - Good set. You can reclaim your glory at G4S3 :p

Moogle - I wanted to beat Alpha so I could play you :(

Chaddd - I wanted to beat Alpha so I could beat Moogle so I could play you :(

Zeus - Good stuff in friendlies, you were able to catch on to my style after several games, just be quicker on the adaptation, and you'll get better fast. Hope to see you at G4S3

Twister -Thanks for hosting rofl, never got to play you I don't think.

Renegade - I didn't get to play you either.

Wes - Dude.... I ban you from my bracket forever. At least this time I didn't get Falcon Punched (Holy crap I just realized I wasn't Falcon Punched.... awesome!!! :p) I'm coming for you next time.... I just hope I remember not to choke on your final stock lol.

Ares - Um.... wtf happened? :p

Tsunami - You suck.

Prac - Why does it seem you get an "easier" bracket than me every time...? I demand we switch places next time! I am so tired of playing Wes the 1st/2nd round every tourny... :( I think he does it on purpose.... Leaving Phil to walk to the mall FTW!!!!! ROFL

If I forgot you, I am sorry, but I really didn't talk to too many people at this tourny... plus... I am being lazy today rofl.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Shhh... Whisperins...

Soma - Join us at the Lawrenceville GPC, man! Those friendlies were fun, and I was sweating during the brackets matches. (I /hate/ Falco. XD)

Pikachad - Rock on man. Those matches with Nite were fun to watch. I was cheering for ya. :p

Daniel Z. - Your Ganon is ****ing -nice-. I didn't stand a chance. ;P

Reflex - ****ing. Amazing. I've heard that you were good, but now I can see why everyone wants to S your D. :p

Mike 'n Carter - Thanks for the pep talk, guys... But seriously, I've been playing for maybe 3 months, no way I can beat someone like Wes who's been playing for uh... A lot longer. ;P

Wes - You're just too god**** fast and accurate with those knees. @_x;

Iori - You weren't nearly loud enough. Try harder next time. :p

Marcus - I'M SORRY. :( :( :(

Tommy - Crouching jigs almost brought that **** back. I was cheering for ya. :p

Will & Evan - Those teams matches were awesome. Keep beastin', guys!

Prac - EVERYONE wants my candy. Some people are just faster at beating it out of me instead of waiting for the missiles. Seriously though, that was some fun ****. Looking forward to more friendlies at G4S3. (Not to mention the crew battle. :O!)

X2X - Fun friendlies with the same results as usual. Keep beastin'. (One of your aerial combos that I stole this weekend saved my *** in GPC pools today! :D)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Btw, I am "Richard Nixon" in singles to anyone who wanted to know. VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU **** HIPPIES (even tho Nixon was Republican)

Everyone who was there, for when I arrived, and spit out orange soda everywhere and yelled "IT'S ORANGE SODA IN MY MOUTH" is automatically the greatest.

Reflex - What is there left to say, son? We roxed. What is that, 5th place in teams we have? hell a lot better than dead last like last time, right? Booyah. Son, I told you Zebez! I TOLD YOU! and you did. Lava combo. omfg. Life stopped for a minute and God himself said "holy ****"

Gerbil, Alpha - Nice matches with both of yous! I want to come to G4S.. but... we will see. Alpha you seemed kinda upset. I sorries your MD trip didn't work out....

Prac, Ares, every Columbus guy - I love you all. I will rock the block with you guys one day... actually that sounds kinda gay, I mean we'll play smash and hang out in Columbus some day. or something.

TRC - wtf man, why do you call yourself TRC then go by RC? fckng loser.

Wes - I finally beat you in 1 round. My life is complete. That was my whole mission before you left off to Europe. you're still exponentially better, and always will be, cause ****, you're GA-god-****-great-job!-Wes! Great to see you and if I don't see you again man, great luck and success to you. *hug*

Dogy/Tong/Co_and_me/Bobby/Mike G - Georgia needed you guys at this tourney -,- and I miss you.

Laijin - Your YL is better each time I see it. Watch those double jumps, though, is my advice.

Sunchaser - Stick with Ganon, nobody has respect for Falco... you know that. Plus, Ganon has purple fire. C'mon. nice matches homie see you later

PGI - suck my ****. Just kidding, a good portion of you guys are cool. Trash talking *******s who call me "chubby and gay" and such need to take a chill pill cause that stuff doesn't make me feel good. To Zelda guy, I forgot your name, I honestly think you are, or can be, the best in that group. Kudos to you. And Omega... "would have been different if I went in first" yeah like I KEPT TELLING YOU TO GO IN FIRST... whatevs, no jonz son. Cashmoney pwnd PGI in that "crew battle" so hurrah for us. And for me for taking 10 out of 12 stock.

Marty - Sorry you weren't having fun man. I enjoyed our matches though. Roy is too beastly.

Cornel, you ***** me hard dog, no lie, I couldn't keep up with your Fox. LOL at me banning Peach's Castle.

112 and Carter - hey guys, when are you NOT gonna take me out of teams!? lol, you guys rock. wish we had played some singles. I am sorry if I annoyed you guys any. I was really excited for my man Reflex, and I apologize if I offended you guys. much love.

Chris, the Dr. Mario/Mario guy, you rock man, sweet matches we had. I bet you would have won our 3rd if we had it. You got some serious skill with those characters bro, keep it up.

PikaChad and Iori - I didn't get to play either of you but it was cool seeing you guys around and such. <3 Midsouth!

Nite - Against you first match in Singles and Teams? well **** me in the ***. LOL nah I don't care, I wanted to play you anyway. You're so **** good, I love your Falco. One day I hope to move that fast. When you edgehogged my up B, and then did a shine bair out of spite, I knew right then and there you were God's second son. lol nice to see you man, hope to play again :D

Tommy Tbag I saw you beasting some! no pools so we didn't get any matches LOL maybe next time.

Datman/Daniel Z/Twister/Renegade/Menthol /Desu/Moogle - I wish I had played you guys! One day.

Yoshido/John/Daniel/Kerry/Sean/Skye/Ottx/ EverlastingYay/Spinjump/Khai/Dan2/HolyMarth ALL the other SC smashers who didn't come... *** yall! just kidding! <3

To everyone, this tourney was pretty sweet. I enjoyed it, and all of your company. Good **** to all! and remember, WEB OF DECEPTIONNN!!!

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
SHOT OUTS

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit copy and past mother ****ers with extra bonus shout out...SHIIIII!1111T!!

knights of the abyss- thanks for being the greatest band of all time, i love you.

CHADDD-your a beast man. dont let one match get you down. you know as well as every one elts you have the drive to beast every one who came to that tourny. you have been playing this game 1/10 the time of most people, yet you can beat them/come close. just show people whats up next time.

DATMAN- im sitting right next to you. nice games, you BEASTED

TONG- i wish you came. i miss you

WES- I LOVE YOU. YOU BETTER **** POUND. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND. I WANT TO SLEEP IN THAT SLEEPING BAG WITH YOU 4evr

NITE- you rule man, your such a nice guy! and a beast a$$ falco you came, and won 100 dollars. keep pwning

PRAC- im going to practice against peach. you have gotten way better than the first time i saw you. you rule man

MOOGLE- you seem really smart, and your peach also PWNED me at chaddds house. im going to pracice against some peach. (ps im playing final fantasy tatics advance, and when i see my moogle in my party i think of you......heee heeee.)

lajin- didnt get to play you. i want to tho

ALPHA-X2X- SHIIIIT i cant beat your amus man!! i got to get around them sneaky downsmashes and missles.!!! ill keep trying

omega- i saw you play wes, i want to see if i can beat you

omega's friend(sry i forgeot name) - your mario is good, keep playing. watch out for geting easy combos against falco, keep distance and use lasers more. your good man.

PIKA CHAD- didnt see you play at all, but im sure it was beautiful

EUGENE-(i dont give a FUUUUCK about spelling) - your marth rules man, didnt play much, but your mad funny tho. but i liked you more with long hair. JK
hahahaha

CORNEL- beast fox man. beast. how you do in the tournament? i didnt see any of your games

IORI- nice matches man, your really good.

GIRBIL- didnt get to play you, but i saw you play wes in teams. your fox trys way to hard to be technical, focus on winning!

MENTHOL MARK- i HIGHLY underestemated your skill. your way better than i thought. it will be interesting to see what will happen at G4S3

CARTER- davids getting good eh? lol man that game was close. lol it was a good match to. your a cool guy

112- i was watching your marth.......its BEAST it has changed since last i saw its faster.

twister- didnt get to play you either,your prolly really good...

BOBBY- you need to play this game more

SUNCHASER- nice seeing you man, didnt get to play you. see you at G4S3 if you go.

daniel- youve come along way, keep pwning with ganon

DESU?<---GPC samus?- you were good man, i think i did good against your samus cuz i played ALPHA the match before you, and i was pissed, so i pritty much went into beast mode. your good tho, and really nice.keep it up

ZEUS-are you a rapper? i saw your shirt. lol anyway work on that shiek man, keep it up.

GUY WHO WAS PLAYING POKEMON PEARL- dude, i want that game

MARTY- **** dude, your were all sad and shiiit out side-quit being such a puuusssy.
hahaha JK man. keep playing this gameEEEEE

TBAG- dint play you you rule

any one who played me, good games, you most likely ***** me

this was fun every one better go to G4S3

Laijin

Smash Hero
I did pretty bad in this tourney >__> But..shoutouts!

TRC: Good stuff man. You almost took out all of PGI by yourself. xP

Reflex: LAVA COMBO!!

Tsunami: Your pretty good. :o I'd stick with that Samus of yours and main her instead if I was you

Datman: I was so nervous during our match, so I was a bit off if you could'nt tell >__> Still, nice Falco :o

Sunchaser: We'll win teams at lasers :)

Pikachad: Fun matches we had there. :o Your Pikachu is so amazingly fast.

Menthol: Fun money matches we had. Marth > Pichu completly. Mewtwo stands a better chance. But thsoe were pretty close. :o Keep playing

X2X: Whats this like? The 20th tournament we've been to together and we never got to play once again? Its getting kinda ridiculous now. Next time I see you im pulling you away from whatever your doing to play you. xP

Gerbil: Nice Fox. :o Your getting faster.

Iori: That half of a match we played was pretty fun. :o lol.

Everyone else. Better go to Lasers so I can play you all again. xP

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shout outs-

TBag- JIGGERNAUT! I'll try not to die so you don't have to tank like an M1 Abrams so much~ Good **** bro.

Desu- You're getttin there man, start wavedashing, stop missle->grab so much, and you'll do great. THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Marcus- Great job playing pokemon, man. You rock at that. ;)

XI0- I heard you beasted some teams, man. Keep it up!

PB+J- Evan, you magnificent *******. Kill them sheiks!!!

Josh- You're 16! You rock, keep playing and you'll get beast in no time.

Hidden(Martin)- Good **** bro. You've come a long way. I HAVE to play you seriously every time, or you'll kick my ***! Keep it up, man.

Ares- Definitely fun matches, man. Playing you and Prac on teams is probably the most fun I have at tourneys! **** stadium hacks... >.<

Prac- Come get some, bia! I can't wait for the crew battle.

Reflex- **** dude. Nice **** with those U-airs. I'll have to watch out for those from now on! X_x

Chaddd- We all know the Chadondorf rocks. No one can EVER take your straight pwnage from you.

Wes- Nice falcon punches. ;)

Laijin- Fun playing someone who uses low tiers. Your Mewtwo is slick.

Nite- Come back and play pokemon with us!!!

Eugene- I'd expect nothing less of my official rival. Be ready, I'm bringin the heat again! Good matches, man.

Cornel- You greedy *******. Thats all I have to say. <3

Gerbil- What can I say? I'll have to save my johns till after G4S3! lol
Nice matches, you took me by suprise.

Daniel Z- Very unorthodox ganon, dude. You're doing great, I hope to get to play you more at the next tourney!

Carter- **** your up-airs! You're awesome, dude.

112- I DEMAND MARTH DITTOS!

Twister- Seems like our MMs always get put off by a tourney or two... I'm sure we'll get it eventually. Stop killing yourself! You rock!

Marty- Close matches, man. I honestly didn't expect to do so well against your Roy. We can do another MM if you want your money back!

TRC- We've never played! Friendlies at G4S3!!!

Soma- Join the dark side! JOIN GPC!!!

Texas- *pop* There goes your tourney virginity~

To anyone I forgot- SORRY!
Let me know and I'll give you a shoutout.

-THIS IS SPARTA!!!

TBag

Smash Rookie
Menthol- Good **** man, be prepared to lead the legacy of GPC in G4S3.
Marcus- sweet hidden power
Xi0- Your gettin too good, you and Evan beast at teams.
Evan- Your dirty IC's are getting pretty crazy keep it up son
Martin- You are truly the hidden ninja of GPC, nobody saw that **** coming
RC- I have complete confidence that we will be in the same pool at G4S3, im looking forward to it.
Josh- Good job man, you were doing extremely good every match I watched.
Desu- Your getting good with samus but you should play pichu more, wtf man
Chaddd- Amazing as always good **** in teams, u guys brought back a few games
Cornel- good seing you as always, I'm looking forward to some smash with you guys soon.
Ares- those matches were nice man, stitchface showed up when I needed it the most!
prac- Your peach is getting good man, I picked up some stuff, I ll see u at the crew battle.
Carter- good **** man, but **** brinstar
112- Our match was good, but im never taking you too mute city again, it hurt too much.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs!!!

Gerbil - yeah, it was good we should play more n thanks for the advice.

Ares - good playin u too, i always like good sheik didos

Other dude that played me as sheik (never got ur name) - same to u, wish we could of got
more than one battle

Nite - this time i got you down to two lives on the first battle, but then you rapped the **** outta me the second match. lol, wish i could of got some more matches with you. maybe next time we'll have a closer match

Reflex - love your bowser, he's fun as hell to fight.

X2X - wish we would of had more battles

Laijin - same with you, we only had two battles

C - it's always fun as hell fighting you. i love fighting foxes

Daniel Z - wish we could of had some friendly's, i was having a bad playing day, next time i bet it'll be close. n yeah, this summer will be 8 years

dude that i teamed wit - wish we could had some friendly so we could learn how each other fight.

if i played you and forgot to put you on here, my bad. and those who i didn't play, next time we need to battle. see some of ya'll at the may 5th tourny

Daysoo

Smash Ace
CORRECTIVE SHOUTOUTS
-----

Menthol - You're too raw for shout outs. I've got full confidence that you'll beast the **** out of all comers at G4S3. Keep at it! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

Martin (HIDN) - Glad I didn't have to fight you in brackets, man. :p

Josh - You beasted that one match I saw you in. I was cheering for you. SIXTEEN! XD

Ares - I saw the end of that stadium match in teams... SHIEK'S LEGS ARE BROKEN. (I wish. :x)

Texas - Falco is the root of all evil! (>:O) Nice seeing you at GX, you better make it to G4S3!

Twister - Maybe I'll actually get to play you one of these tournies. o_O

To anyone I forgot- SORRY!
Let me know and I'll give you a shoutout.
What he said.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Gonna try and do some shoutouts, but I didn't get to know many people there..

Alpha - **** good Samus, man. You destroyed both me and Texas in those team matches. Seriously some wtfpwnage right there.

Desu - Those friendlies we had were excellent! Even though we did get knocked off the TVs most of the time! xD Hope to see you up at GPC soon. Maybe I'll join your little crew

112 and Carter - Thanks for the ride, guys! Glad you guys could help get me to my very first tournament! =)

Texas - I really wish we did name ourselves Team Virgins. Seriously, I'd get some fun laughs hearing that name called out. Ah well, I had fun playing with you.

Gerbil - You royally pwned the **** out of me, but it was fun. I still can't believe I friggin' killed myself after destroying your second stock with that combo. Ah well, it happens. I'm glad to have met you and hope to see you at G4S3

Menthol - I forget if I played you at all. I think Texas and I went against you in the Teams matches, but I'm not sure. Either way, I hope to see you at GPC soon so we can get to know each other better and get some matches in.

That 16 year old kid - ****, man, you've got a nice 'Puff. I may not be an amazing Smash player, but I could definitely see some pretty good skill from you. Very nice.

PB&J - For some reason, I really wanted to play against you after I saw you using Ice Climbers. I don't really know why, but I just wanted to get one match in.

Whoever the Zelda player I played was - Good matches, man. Hope to have more soon.

Sunchaser - I wanted to get a match in with you, man. It would've been fun.

Wes - I wanted to play you. You'd easily destroy me, but I'd love the experience.

Anyone else - I either didn't play you or I did. If I did, then it was fun. If not, then maybe next time.

This was an awesome tournament, guys. Glad to have come.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus Taunt

Tsunami: Good stuff in doubles mang i thought you guys were going to take us out there.

Ares: thanks for the ride and the awesome car mindgames on the way back. Were going to tear **** up at G4S3!

Prac: You got 9th.....
BUT I GOT 7th I WIN LOL.

Gerbil: You almost beat me.

Reflex: LAVA COMBO

Wes: Im going to Falcon Punch you at G4S3:)

Chaddd: like i need to say that your a beast.

Desu: i heard some good stuff about you from ares and prac. Keep it up and dont stop playing Samus.

Moogle: Those were some good matches, you scare me when you went jiggs on mute city.

GA's Roy: Thanks for teaming with me mangz and those friendlys as well.

Daniel Zamann: good stuff aslwasy. Your only 16 o.O

Dogy: you got ROCKED in FL HAHAHA. see you in 2 weeks

Chad: ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

Iori: You suck at mario kart haha. Good stuff in singles though.

Nite: We didnt get to play:(

Somasu: I want to play some friendlys with you at G4S3

Zesu: we will get more matches in at G4S3

Eugene: Yes pokemon is on-line now lol.

Twister: good stuff running the tourny.

GPC: Your time is coming....

Richard Nixon: Your too good mangz alwasy a blast having hangin out with you.

DA has Corneria, but Columbus has BRINSTAR!

Nite

Smash Champion
That doesn't beat me catching a shiny Zubat yesterday in the first 11 hours. I also have a lvl 32 starter and a lvl 31 Luxray.

Wes <3's me too? I just turned 17. lol

/subscribed and shoutouts will come later. I haven't met anyone in GA that was just a d*ck. You are all cool as hell. (Others like TRC and Reflex count too) I won't be giving everyone shoutouts, so if I miss you, you know it's just love.

For right now, I'll just thank the tournament hosts and a couple others:

Eugene and Twister- Thanks a lot for hosting the tournament. It was too good.

Moogle- Thanks for teaming with me, Andy. Also I really appreciate the housing and the drive as well.

Wes- You're too good man. I can't wait to play you some more. Nice stuff in Doubles.

Chaddd- You are such a beast! We didn't get to play in singles, but the friendlies were crazy. I couldn't appreciate the housing and hospitality more man. You are way too good in Doubles.

Daniel- Too cool buddy. You were a lot of fun to hang out with. Also, that Ganon is good. Keep it up.

Datman- We never got to sleep together, so I guess we will have to postpone that until later. Sexy Falco baby. I'll try and teach you how to rock Peachs next time I see you.

Chad- Thanks for driving. Our Singles matches were intense as always. Just quit sandbagging and don't take me seriously.

Iori- Like using big words in front of kindergarteners........Too good.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey RC can you send me a copy of those pictures you got of us (they were mainly you and reflex rofl) to my e-mail? It's gerbil1@hotmail.com I have a collection of random smash pictures that involve me or my crew mates saved on my PC, and I am looking to add more haha.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Gpc assemble- were going to be the best

carson and 113(cornel and eugene)- good team match it was a close one..just don't bring ice climbers to corneria

chaddd- your a beast

nite- i wanted to play you

colombus-ill see all of you in the crew battle

everyone else - im to lazy to type everyones names down see u may 5

Eugenio

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS!!!!

Renegade - It was good meeting you man, your pretty cool, and funny too. I'm sure your Marth will improve, man. Keep practicing. Happy Birthday...! Yesterday.

Twister - You suck at this game, just quit.

Justice777 - I'm comming over to your house Friday night.

Marty - You don't suck, don't quit.

Cornel - Blue is true.

Chaddd - You'r really good, keep getting better... DUUUUH!!!!!

Wes - Thanx for the help.

Mike G - Come back.

Blaq - You suck, start L canceling.

Datman - You'r handsome.

Daniel Zaman - I like you. Not in a gay way.

XI0 - You'r my favorite GPC

PB&J - Do you sell drugs?

Menthol - You got better.

Tbag - You'r short.

Alpha - Cool name.

112 - You smile alot.

Carter - Didn't you used to wear hats?

Nite - You'r young.

Iori - You'r loud.

Moogle - You'r nice.

Chad - You'r tall.

Gerbil - Weird name.

Laijin - You look like Twister.

Omega - Alot of people don't like you for some reason.

Shag - When you press down+b Zelda changes into Shiek.

Shiner - Mario is top tier.

Chris - You'r wierd.

Sunchaser - You look like Mick Foley from WWE. http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/minisites/mick_foley/images/Mick-Foley.jpg

Prac - Wierd name.

Tsunami - Cool name.

Ares - Badass name, you'r nice.

Zues - Funny shirt, funny sig. You'r funny.

TRC - South Carolina.

Reflex - You'r a small Puerto Rican.

Soma - Asians are cool.

Desu - Are you asian?

people I forgot - sorry

Somasu

Smash Ace
It's alright =P I'm normally not recognized anywhere, so..

And I did play an asian guy! Xi0, I think.

EDIT: In case you were wondering, I was the really skinny guy with semi-long brown hair and glasses.. One of they guys in that Team Texas, or whatever.

Top Bottom