• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH OR DIE IV (April 22 in Lithonia GA) THE RISE OF CHADDD!!!

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Give me a cube quota, and I can meet it.
@Twister- Do you still want a MM rematch, bro? Amount? x/y matches?
Yeah, I want my money back. **glares** 10 bucks, 3/5, outside, by the monkey bars 3 o clock, right after recess. Or we could just play some video games at GX for some money. :cool:

-Chad-

Slackerator
The tourny being on Sunday is becoming an issue for my peoples wanting to go X_x we all have stuff Monday we need to be back for..

Hopefully we don't get canceled cause of this.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, hopefully that doesn't happen. I'm down for coming, but hopefully we get enough people to ride with us so that we don't pay a crazy amount for gas.

Lol @ 112. That guy is too cool.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
If I lived in Georgia I'd have no problem housing you foo's -_-

I'm gonna get annihilated in a Pika ditto.

I also wish it wasn't on Sunday... cause of school. I hate the return from a tourney. Especially when I get home at like 4 am and have to go to school at 8 -_-

Nite : I am putting in a request for some Falco dittos : )

Ares726

Smash Ace
Twister, I've gotta play you at this. I didn't get to play you at Snowday or FP. I don't even care if they're friendlies, we've just gotta play.

EDIT: *Reserves Sheik ditto*

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Twister, I've gotta play you at this. I didn't get to play you at Snowday or FP. I don't even care if they're friendlies, we've just gotta play.

EDIT: *Reserves Sheik ditto*
Ya man, we should have plenty of time for some dittos.

Ares726

Smash Ace
It starts at noon, so depending on how smoothly everything goes 9-11? That's just a rough estimate though.

Jedi: Are we going to have the building to ourselves this time? At Snowday we didn't, and we only go to use like 5 TVs.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
It starts at noon, so depending on how smoothly everything goes 9-11? That's just a rough estimate though.

Jedi: Are we going to have the building to ourselves this time? At Snowday we didn't, and we only go to use like 5 TVs.
Yes, the building will be only open for people entering the tournament. That's actually the reason we're doing it on Sunday, so that there will be more room, more TV's and so that Weezy(Wes) can make it. There's actually gonna be ALOT more TV's to use, and by alot I mean 17. I'm not sure if Ty(the owner of GX) will let us use all of them but I'm positive we can use at least 10-12 of them. Which is why i was urging everyone for gamecubes.

BTW I would also like a Shiek ditto:)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'd like to go but it's a long *** way for me to drive by myself and I don't think anyone around here would go with me. Mississippi sucks at Smash :(

Except for the NW-almost-Memphis part of Mississippi.

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
Alright guys. Feel honored that im coming down to bless you all with my presence.
Perhaps all of you will play 10x better with me just being there to watch your crappy matches. Obviously im gonna win this tournament, and just to make you all feel special, im gonna do some pre-shoutouts.

Renegade Marth: Dude. I hope your Marth has improved. Least it'll give me some good combo practice..

Wes: Man. You blow so badly at this game. Plz go kill yourself, thx.

RC: Your cool. :o I hope you remain as cool as you were before.

Best101: OMFG dude. You ****ing suck. I bet you've gotten bout' 10x worst since the last time I played you. Please show up to this tournament so I can further humiliate you.

Nite: Dude. Bleaching your skin aint cool man. Not everybody can look like Michael Jackson. With a name like Nite, I bet you were the blackest dude in your neighborhood

Chad: Your ganon is garbage. It taste so bad..disgusting **** dude. Disgusting ****..

Pikachu Chad: Man..your actually pretty cool. I like you. But maybe Smash is'nt your thing.

Cornell: Your slowly gaining some cool points dude. But you still blow at this game. :(

Laijin: Please quit at life.

112: Your Marth is garbage. But its better than Renegade's. Still..your Marth is gay.

Carter: Go jump of a building plz. Your garbage at life and at smash. thx.

Thats right guys. Im coming to this. So get ready and bring lots of condoms, triple wrap if you have to..cause your gonna need alot of protection for me(if you can even handle all of that. Since ****** is pretty horrible and it feels kinda wrong..)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Friday is my B-Day guys, so uh give me a happy b-day in person lol, I turn 18. (i.e. I BETTER see some people throwing the game for me :p)

Anyways, I am riding with Ares up here, Columbus is bringing 2 cars, but sadly Alpha will not be joining us. You see..... it is very sad.... hard to talk about.... but.... we were smashing... and he kinda got pwned by everyone from Columbus.... he said he just doesn't feel up to it... so he's not going to join us :(

>.>

j/k he's actually headed out to visit relatives and go play in Chu's tourny up in MA (I think that's what he said) Expect the rest of us to show up though, including the very elusive Tsunami.... for once.... in like... forever >.<

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
God, BestinGA is coming to this? This tourney will be delicious... maybe...

I'm giving everyone a warning now = Reflex and I are practicing not only team maneuvers but David Blaine magic stare-downs... Be prepared.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Alright guys. Feel honored that im coming down to bless you all with my presence.
Perhaps all of you will play 10x better with me just being there to watch your crappy matches. Obviously im gonna win this tournament, and just to make you all feel special, im gonna do some pre-shoutouts.

Renegade Marth: Dude. I hope your Marth has improved. Least it'll give me some good combo practice..

Wes: Man. You blow so badly at this game. Plz go kill yourself, thx.

RC: Your cool. :o I hope you remain as cool as you were before.

Best101: OMFG dude. You ****ing suck. I bet you've gotten bout' 10x worst since the last time I played you. Please show up to this tournament so I can further humiliate you.

Nite: Dude. Bleaching your skin aint cool man. Not everybody can look like Michael Jackson. With a name like Nite, I bet you were the blackest dude in your neighborhood

Chad: Your ganon is garbage. It taste so bad..disgusting **** dude. Disgusting ****..

Pikachu Chad: Man..your actually pretty cool. I like you. But maybe Smash is'nt your thing.

Cornell: Your slowly gaining some cool points dude. But you still blow at this game. :(

Laijin: Please quit at life.

112: Your Marth is garbage. But its better than Renegade's. Still..your Marth is gay.

Carter: Go jump of a building plz. Your garbage at life and at smash. thx.

Thats right guys. Im coming to this. So get ready and bring lots of condoms, triple wrap if you have to..cause your gonna need alot of protection for me(if you can even handle all of that. Since ****** is pretty horrible and it feels kinda wrong..)
<3 BestinGA

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm not!

BestinGA is a trip. Haha.

Alpha, you better be at this sending me plenty of yummy up + B's to my shield. Mmmmm...
You're not coming to Chaddd's?
WTF!!!!!!!!!! i called dibs in bed with you, F this ....

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I was out looking for a new job... now that I'm 18 this **** is hitting me hard haha, I can work literally anywhere now... this feels weird.... O.O

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ZOMGS IT'S GAMETIME!!

/me bounces up and down

IT'S GAMETIME!!!!

IT'S GAMETIME!!!!

. . . . .

oh yeah, cant go to this one. **** :(

School is the ultimate evil. :/

chaddd

Smash Lord
Chaddd F***ING sucks. GET MORE THAN 4 HOURS OF SLEEP NEXT TIME, DUMB@SS. ****it I'm trash. F***.

Top Bottom