• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash or Die 8: 10/11/09 Feat. CHADDD, CORNEL, MIKE G, LAMBCHOPS, KISMET2 & BIG LOU

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I just got back.

Melee:

singles
Chops
Xif
Rice

doubles
chops + pb&j
xif + marty
soft + fullmetal (?)

Brawl:

singles
Biglou
Elev8
Scatt
Kismet

doubles
biglou + rayku
billy + chops

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Chops was there...Chaddd was there for a little...
wow really >__>

shoutouts:

Lounis: thanks for the ride. I'm glad you finally beat kismet.

Rayku: good **** this weekend.

tubes: sooooo close

billy: we still have to finish our 9 other matches some time. fun games. pretty awesome sheik.

Fullmetal: I was pretty happy to see a difference between our matches today compared to our matches from the last monthly. You're probably my favorite person to play against because you force me to think a lot. Also, Ganondorf is the best character in the game. I have tons of evidence.

Soft: I'm glad you're a believer now. You should use the ganondorf forward air sig. If you want it, then just send me a message and i can give you the url and tell you how to edit it. Also, you ***** me really hard in our money match and tournament set. I'm sad.

Toasty: good matches dude. I love marth dittos. We should play more next tourney we both go to.

Archaic: Glad you could show up. Get a real controller, dude. lol.

Kismet: ;_;
you ***** me in our money match. I thought I could win, lol.

Renegade Marth: you're falcon is too good lol. actually, all of your characters were just too beast. I saw you beat FullMetal in a marth ditto just like you said you would haha. That was too good.

Bloshi: your yoshi is too good! I actually had really fun playing against you. I was the red marth player and we played before brackets started.

sleepy: I missed you :'(

other people: GGs

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Shoutouts

BBQ-Sucksssss

Rayku- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE MONEY I DONT HAVE. LEMME ALONE ! lol

Biglou- Great Games. My DI is spectacular, especially when i pause ;3.

Kismet- Sucks what happend man, but I'm glad you werent all salty about it. Good friendlies.

Elev8- Amazing performance in singles. I was debating whether to root for you or Lounis D: . Great dedede, we'll finish those dittos some day.

Billy- Good seeing you agian man . We gotta get some melee in next time.

SC Marth Gai- Good games, sorry we didn't get any friendlies. You almost had me that time.

Neo-X- I watched you play, and you're really improving fast. Repping ~RTG~ very well.

Scatt- So ****ign good. Good games, great comeback.

Marty- GIMME DAT AFRO PICK RIGHT NAO BOI

Xif- What the **** was up with that rifle lol.

Dan- You gotta mix up the poses a little man lol. Tech me melee D:

Blue- GG's in melee man. My head wasn't really there, I'll get you next time.

Prac- You're prac...

Eugene- Great tournament, and fun friendlies. Peach is a ***** though D: .

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sorry i couldn't make it.
i had to be at church until around 6:30
got home at 7

SleepyK

does anyone have full results? i talked to bbq and got this
1) Lambchops
2) XIF
3) Rice
4) Cornel?
5) chaddd?
5) Fullmetal?
7) s0ft?
7)
9) Prac?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
wow really >__>
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Shoutouts:

Lounis: Try not to get a ridiculous bracket next time man, other than that, still lookin' gross out there.

Rayku: One of these days...maybe I'm getting closer...

BBQ: Don't worry man. I just ordered myself one of those fancy white controllers with the extended cord off Amazon and I'm returning this garbage. I'm gonna be legit now son.

Bloshi: For a totally random team, I'd say we didnt do half bad! Fairly close set with Marty and XIF, the other match didnt go too well though =/. See you around.

Prac: I always wondered who you were. Nice to finally meet you. I think I'm going to have nightmares about your match on Corneria.

Soft: Youre an evil, evil man.

Eugene: Climb those montanas... xD

PB&J: Definitely be representing beast mode at the next tournament.

Marty: Always a pleasure. Glad I was already full before we started sharing stories about the bread...and the pizza...ugh..

XIF: You'll get em next time, man.

Sleepy: I need you there to tell me how bad I am so I can fix it! You better be at the monthly.

Tubes: I think the one thing your doing wrong against me is your significant lack of PAWNCH. Give it a try next time.

I think that about covers it. See you all soon.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Oh yeah, everyone there is mad cool as usual. Good to see some old faces back in the scene (mark, eugene). Rice it was great getting to see you again. Rayku you should have made it to our golden coral with your car wtf, but it's always fun seeing you, good stuff in teams. BIG LOU, shoulda been me and you in finals man, wtf at seeding obviously the two best players for second round match. Keep playing man and work on that fox its already good. Marty you know how we always be tight and all dem shiiiiiiiiit, always mad fun playing teams with you. I think we should just be called team GROSS. Chops good stuff in finals, I had my chance first set of grand finals, but you took it and then the ball was simply dropped. Chaddd, try not to leave at every chance so we can light up every once in a while.

BTW, everyone that was watching my matches and cheering me on: THANK YOU. Getting that kind of support makes me want to still play smash after all these years. I try to push the gross-ness boundaries for you guys ;)

SleepyK

Cuba Pete 008649 (12:26:01 AM): so more lame church excuses???
Cuba Pete 008649 (12:26:08 AM): what do you have to say for yourself?
Red is Sleepy (12:26:22 AM): I like spending time with my family from time to time.
Cuba Pete 008649 (12:26:29 AM): NO
Cuba Pete 008649 (12:26:32 AM): NO NO NO
Cuba Pete 008649 (12:26:34 AM): SMASH BROS
Cuba Pete 008649 (12:26:35 AM): ALL THE TIME

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun. Being new, I am not confident in my abilities to shout out to the correct people, so I'm just gonna make two generalizations:

To everyone who beat me most of the time: **** GA has some good players. I feel good about going neck and neck with you guys who are accomplished smashers, but I won't feel satisfied until I beat you! Less attacking of shields would prolly help.

To everyone whom I beat most of the time: I had fun with you guys too! Yoshi is a craaaaaazy matchup, and it probably helps to force people to think about what their opponent's options are, instead of the normal stuff.

GGs everyone.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Rayku you should have made it to our golden coral with your car wtf, but it's always fun seeing you, good stuff in teams.
BTW, everyone that was watching my matches and cheering me on: THANK YOU. Getting that kind of support makes me want to still play smash after all these years. I try to push the gross-ness boundaries for you guys ;)
Yeah. We put in Golden Corral on Lounis's GPS and the one we arrived at was the closest one. Also, it ended up being a little bit more expensive than any of us wanted to spend, so we just hung out at Waffle House.

I'll always cheer you on, XIF.

Real shoutouts later, maybe. I had a good time. Wish there were more Brawl singles entrants :/

bigman40

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun. Being new, I am not confident in my abilities to shout out to the correct people, so I'm just gonna make two generalizations:

To everyone who beat me most of the time: **** GA has some good players. I feel good about going neck and neck with you guys who are accomplished smashers, but I won't feel satisfied until I beat you! Less attacking of shields would prolly help.

To everyone whom I beat most of the time: I had fun with you guys too! Yoshi is a craaaaaazy matchup, and it probably helps to force people to think about what their opponent's options are, instead of the normal stuff.

GGs everyone.
If you're going to halloween bash, you and me are gonna have to play in melee. I want to get my yoshi back together in that game at least so that I can have fun with him one more time.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Melee singles were definitely:
1. Chops
2. XIF
3. Rice
4. Chaddd
5. FullMetal
5. Soft
7. Prac
7. Cornel

dunno after that.

Good stuff to all the melee players at this, especially to Rice <3 I freakin love that guy.
More shout-outs to come later, maybe.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I didn't go and I have my reasons. Nothing against you guys or the Tourney(sorry Eugene <3) but I'll make a post about this in the near future for anyone who gives a ****.

Top Bottom