• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
joe and i are going to be talking about diablo the whole time

i predict 20% melee

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Dude I may quit life entirely for diablo 3. Everything good about diablo 2 minus all the bad things. Don't have to hack to see players' gear, show items in chat, quick efficient trades, amazing crafting system, mix and match skill set, proper currency and an energy system that makes casting spells fun from lvl 1.

Also, demon hunter is just like fox. A little squishy but versatile, quick, and pretty nice DPS. I can't wait to get into the PvP arenas

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah I was originally going back and forth between those two, but I think all the classes are really well done

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Attention Smashers Attending My Smashfests

Here are rules that everyone must follow to make sure that I can keep hosting. I will remove people from my house who break these rules.

1. Park on the street.
  2. Use only the door directly above the stairs.
  3. No exploring. Everyone will stay in the basement.
  4. Shoes shall be removed at the door.
  5. No smoking in the house.
  6. Do not ask me for food or drinks. I live here, I pay for the drinks with my money, it is not free. If you are thirsty or hungry there are places within walking distance.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Sorry if this has been asked before, but are there any train stations close to your house, Sveet? I'm still in school, but I'll be done with most/all of my classes starting next Friday. I'd love to make it out to one of these.

ORLY

Smash Master
yeah there's one pretty close that i took out there once

it's also directly on the route i take to get to joe's

it shouldn't be a problem for someone to get you

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah. Rt 59 station is 5-10 from my house or the Geneva/West Chicago/Winfield stations (all about the same distance from me). I forget the rail names, though. I can pick you up, just let me know.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah thursday for sure. Tuesday is probably not going to happen: my parents are still warming up to the idea, plus i have a feeling a lot of people wont be able to come tuesday.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I might show up on Thursday depending on when/if my other plans happen, and I might bring Jungle with me if he's not busy with school.

Griffard

Smash Ace
But at least you have money coming! :D

also, griff!? Miss that guy
Understandable. I'm a catch.

Also, my Link is (semi) legit!

Super edit:
Link? Is that who you are playing now? Also, you can't reply since your post count is 420
Yeah playing a little bit of Link at least. No clue at all who my best character is, but top 3 is probably Fox Link Falcon. Link has such offensive potential. He gets blown up when he loses momentum though

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
How late will this thing go? I probably wouldn't be able to make it until like 11PM, so I'm trying to see if its worth it or if I should just go to the Sox game with my cousins instead.

:phone:

Top Bottom