• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol sorry Trail, I host mostly for locals and people that are about an hour away

Don't try too hard to come out and play here. I mean, it'd be cool if like you and Cunning came out sometimes but I'm not sweating it.

We'll play at Sveet's on friday

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, hopefully Sveet can have people over Friday night. Either way though, I am able to host people tonight and Wednesday night.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I am going to pre-emptively post this, in regards to Smash at my place tomorrow.

First off, where it is at and all that jazz...

Darien, IL 60561. My place is basically right were 55 and 355 meet. You can either get off at Lemont Road on 55, 75th on 355, or Boughton on 355. Either way, it is like... 5 minutes to my place, from any of those exits.

If you plan on coming, send me a text, or call me (leave a VM if I don't answer), shoot me a PM here, or post on this thread. My number is 630-207-0014.

Tomorrow I get home from work at around 5:30-6pm, so I could have people over any time after 7pm. Usually we go till around 2am (we usually go outside and talk for a bit, have a smoke, etc), but if you can't/don't want to stay that late, that is totally understandable.

One thing I would like to mention though... Usually when people are over, it is a small group of us (3 is the average) so we just smash in my room, where my setup usually is. That is fine for say, 4 people, however that would basically be the limit for my room (it would just get crowded beyond that). I have no problem having more people come over, though if there is going to be more than 4 people in total, bringing a setup would be appreciated, especially a TV, as the only other TV we could use is one of those big-plasma-lag-o-vision TVs. Trust me... the lag on it is BAD.

But yeah, so far I think it is going to be Mars, HaMo, and myself (we usually smash a few times a week) but if anyone else wants to come, just do as said above.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Alright guys, feel free to head over anytime after 6. My address and phone number are in the first post, gimme a ring when you're here.

Trail, are you bringing that livestream?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
SMASHAPALOOZA

Yea that's right *****es. Smash o Clock at my place (O GOOD READ!) for the first time in aeons. Parents out of town in Mexico for a week starting Saturday. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?!?!

I will be hosting Smash o Clock EVERY DAY during the weekend and throughout the week under these certain conditions.

1) LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU ARE COMING! I don't want *****es showin up at my door without me knowing or at ungodly hours. If I am free the whole day, then smash starts as soon as people tell me they are coming over.

2)OBEY MY SCHEDULE. During the week I commute to Chicago so everyday is dependent on when I get home. I have a general idea and will post a schedule just in case for when smash will start on weekdays. NO SMASH WEDNESDAY!

3)NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES IN THE VICINITY OF MY HOUSE. Cigs are fine if you smoke outside on the deck or on the driveway, but don't stink up my house. Alcohol is cool with me if you are legal, but I will not let you drive home if I think you drank too much. We have guest rooms for a reason lol. NO OTHER SUBSTANCES ALLOWED.

Let's get ****in hyped for the revival of the venue that birthed Smash o Clock and gave PSFM somewhat decent smash skillz!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
SMASHAPALOOZA SCHEDULE

Sat- Free all day baby!
Sun-More freedom to Melee!
Monday- Can get home as early as 2.
Tuesday-Can get home by 5.
Wednesday-no smash at my place
Thrusday-Early as 5
Friday- ALL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Let's get some times and head counts goin boiiiiiiz!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Just for clarification, that means no smoking on your property and/or bringing stuff into the house?

Also, 1:18.

ORLY

Smash Master
all day saturday, you say!

i think i might have.. something going on that day

this may be too good to pass up

ORLY

Smash Master
Zwarm where do you live again? Maybe someone can pick you up.

This is a full day of smashing after all

john!

Smash Hero
SMASHAPALOOZA

Yea that's right *****es. Smash o Clock at my place (O GOOD READ!) for the first time in aeons. Parents out of town in Mexico for a week starting Saturday. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?!?!

I will be hosting Smash o Clock EVERY DAY during the weekend and throughout the week under these certain conditions.

1) LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU ARE COMING! I don't want *****es showin up at my door without me knowing or at ungodly hours. If I am free the whole day, then smash starts as soon as people tell me they are coming over.

2)OBEY MY SCHEDULE. During the week I commute to Chicago so everyday is dependent on when I get home. I have a general idea and will post a schedule just in case for when smash will start on weekdays. NO SMASH WEDNESDAY!

3)NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES IN THE VICINITY OF MY HOUSE. Cigs are fine if you smoke outside on the deck or on the driveway, but don't stink up my house. Alcohol is cool with me if you are legal, but I will not let you drive home if I think you drank too much. We have guest rooms for a reason lol. NO OTHER SUBSTANCES ALLOWED.

Let's get ****in hyped for the revival of the venue that birthed Smash o Clock and gave PSFM somewhat decent smash skillz!
oh **** yes. i'm going back to il tomorrow and i'll try to make some of these

i don't know where you live though, pm/text/fb/something me

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
kyle what about the concert on saturday? i bought a ticket for you, you dweeb

Oro?!

Smash Hero
If there is no one else that wants to go or you can't get rid of the ticket, then I might go... It seems like an alright thing but I don't like paying for cover bands... :urg: I will pay you if you can't get rid of it no matter what.

John I will just put my address up tomorrow

Top Bottom