• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Tonight was a better success than I hoped. I think we capped at 8 people playing at one time.

Attendance
me
Norm
Hindawg
Zwarm
DLA
Sothe
Griff
Looshkin

Tomorrow starts at 5 PM, so yes, there are games tomorrow Ballin.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
I wont have internet for a while. someone shoot me a text and let me know where it is.
(402) 708-4182.

Also, I'm in downtown ish Chicago. Is it far?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
So who all is interested? I can't run this that late tonight, probs exit at midnight. I have a math test and a bunch of homework due tomorrow. Let me know because I am thinking of cancelling.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I want to make it, but if it's ending at midnight, that would only be like, 4 hours of smash for me before I'd have to leave, so I'm gonna skip tonight, not worth it for these gas prices, imo.

Were you planning on having people stay the night before SG on Saturday? I'd definitely come Friday if you are. I'd probably come either way, just more incentive for me to drive.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Definitely cancelled tonight for a few reasons, interest was not one of them.

I got pounded with HW, I have a test tomorrow so sleep would probably be good, and my sister is throwing a party despite knowing I gotta go to school tomorrow. LOL!

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
so smash is cancelled I guess.. but I wanna play marvel. do you live close to downtown geneva/have a ps3? Cuz we should play for a bit.
Yea I'm about 5 min from downtown geneva, I really wanna play mvc this week, I almost just went out and bought a fightstick because I was so eager to play (i dont play at all because 360 controller is **** for fighting games). Luckily I love the Ps3 controller for mvc3 so if you got one of those we're good.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Omg i was gonna start matching you in illegal substances

now i must shot match you with a soco/coke handicap

Top Bottom