• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
I'll call both of y'all tomorrow cause i need someone that can do it 100% >.< I don't want to miss my flight.
And you guys sure you can get here at 6am? You'd need to wake up at like 5am in order to do that.

But yea I might have some other stuff i can give away x_x

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Well I am cool with going together for picking up the TV and dropping off Sniper. I am not sure the 37in can fit in your car, but it can fit in my SUV. If you want the TV though that is fine.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Smash at my house tonight. SNPR would you want to spend the night here w/ smash and then leave for the airport in the morning?

_J!

Smash Cadet
I don't INTEND for this to be smash related - but you're all cool guys and if enough show up I'm sure smash will come out just because.

A week from today (friday) I'm throwing a party in Elgin. Bring friends, bring booze, whatever. Don't do drugs in the house. Show up. Maybe smash that night/saturday if enough people wanna. call/text/reply here. (630.877.6934)

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
I never got to say bye to everyone here. Nice meeting you guys, I had fun in the midwest, hopefully see you guys again in the future.

Jay - I wish I could go to your party D:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Jay we should party sometime, but friday is not the day for me. Gonna be in MI drinking and smashing with Teczero and stuff

_J!

Smash Cadet
well...you're lame, sveet.

sounds like trail plans to come by and possibly even stream from the party - so you should all stop by. hopefully he'll bring tink and ckit and we can have a good old time.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm thinking up a drinking game that revolves around naming chicks from animes. the only rule i've thought up is that when you forget one in your own sig or avatar, you gotta finish your drink. for some reason, i know its gonna happen

_J!

Smash Cadet
you nerds wanna come up here or meet down there tomorrow night by chance? got a couple pals what wants to smash.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I will make this global announcement right now: I can't do anything this week until we leave for MI.

Speaking of MI; barns, can you talk to zwarm and norm and see what the earliest time they will be available to leave (if they dont read this themselves)? I would do it myself, but I have a lot going on right now and potentially every minute of my time matters. I have literally half a math course to do before we leave.

If for some reason I can't finish my tests by 12:30pm on friday (when the test labs close on friday) i will be staying to test on saturday since i will automatically fail the class if it is not complete by then. I am not foreseeing this, but it is a possibility that i feel i must warn you guys of.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Norm gets off work at like 3-3:30. Anytime after that is good. Stop checking smashboards and finish your ****ing work Joe. I'mma be pissed if I can't go to this.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
taking breaks. I've done like 4 chapters today. was gonna take a test but the testing lab closed. gonna take 1 test tomorrow and get more HW problems to help study for the test after that, then take that next test thursday, then do the same thing for the final test friday. Worst comes to worst i can do a 20 minute cram session on all the formulas which will probably result in me getting like a C on the test, but I would like to get a B or higher in the class overall.

_J!

Smash Cadet
dear good, good doctor. seeing as I might have to get one of them from gray's lake - it's a big maybe. I'll keep you posted as we find out what bolly wood is doing for a car.

ORLY

Smash Master
J just bring people up here. I've got some work to do after class, but the R bros and I will be playing around 830. You are all welcome to come.

Regarding MI: is it reasonable that I come down there Friday night and meet up with Darticus? We're gonna drive together and it'd cut down on the drive for the morning.

P.P.S. - did JuggleRob say he'd house us after the tournament? Or the night before?

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
J just bring people up here. I've got some work to do after class, but the R bros and I will be playing around 830. You are all welcome to come.

Regarding MI: is it reasonable that I come down there Friday night and meet up with Darticus? We're gonna drive together and it'd cut down on the drive for the morning.

P.P.S. - did JuggleRob say he'd house us after the tournament? Or the night before?
I'll be there tonight most likely.
100% if J! goes, I want to play him and his friends.
:)

_J!

Smash Cadet
Dear McHenry. I hate you for being where you are, but...I'm going to get hemal(virsath) and possible bring another pal up there this evening. What time are you talking about, exactly, and do I need more than controllers? Also, text me an address?

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Dear McHenry. I hate you for being where you are, but...I'm going to get hemal(virsath) and possible bring another pal up there this evening. What time are you talking about, exactly, and do I need more than controllers? Also, text me an address?
I'll pm you my number. just text me and i'll hook you up with Chris' number.
Just bring your controllers.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sveet, am I able to leave my car at your place for the weekend, or would it be easier if I got dropped off? Just making sure. Also, I'm okay to go whenever, so whenever you want to leave is good for me.

Dart!

Smash Master
idk about you guys but i'm willing to sleep in my car just in case. i've done it before i can do it again right scar?

Top Bottom