• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Next time you guys wanna smash, I am down. Also, that one guy from St Charles that wanted to go to SWEET wants to smash. PSFM:2.0, Geneva Revived!

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
must be the dawn of a spaghetti meatball guy day aligning stars for this.

Go time today, Tuesday, or Friday. Most importantly Saturday let me remind you.
Call skanks, 'splode phones

ORLY

Smash Master
Will there be smash o clock the night before SGR? Also maybe housing for meeee

I wanna show you guys my new controller's power

ORLY

Smash Master
I want to smash tonight. Calling all these suckers. Who is hosting?
I would play and host if I weren't working and swamped with finals.

@Dart: the weighted clothing is coming off. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by my eight gates mode.

_J!

Smash Cadet
smash tuesday? one of you tell me where that's at and I'll be there. hopefully with 2 cohorts in tow. 630.877.6934 if it makes it easier for ya.

_J!

Smash Cadet
may have a pal from decatur making an appearance as well. as there might be 4 of us, lemme know if you'd like me to bring tv+cube.

_J!

Smash Cadet
if you're talking about my friends and I...I can only speak for my self. Just bought a new drum set and have plans to upgrade cymbals. every 5 dollars 5 dollars closer to new a custom crashes.

Ted and Virsath may willing, though.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tuesday is perfect for me. I know I'm the least central of everyone, but I don't want to have to drive past geneva to smash.

Scythe

Smash Master
He's prolly just messing with you. part of arthur's sick mindgames!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I dont get off work until 8 PM tuesday, but I guess if I head straight down to geneva and get there a little after nine we can have some fun and games.
I live in St. Charles and I really want to go to one of these, I only know one other guy who is good and my brother is OK. Let me know when the next one is.
:embarrass:

ORLY

Smash Master
I can't wait for my finals to be over so I can go up into the mountains and join Vro's dojo.

But we'll see how far along I am tomorrow night, maybe I'll join up in Geneva for a few hours.

_J!

Smash Cadet
I have to drive through st. charles to get to geneva anyhow, if you don't mind packing into a nearly packed jeep gimme your address or number and I can swing by and grab you on the way.

Top Bottom