• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
you don't think about falco combos, you just dair/shine/utilt 9 times in any order then fsmash/dsmash/bair/dair to kill them. If you mess up and do the finisher before 9 combo moves then just laser their recovery below the stage and dair them.
The hard part is making sure to kill them off the top so you have the most time to practice tech skill between stocks so you don't get shield grabbed.
PRO STRATS

edit: Thursday in madison? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

otherwise I'm gonna smash in madison with WI anyway and not think about falco combos

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
But seriously. Smash oclock tonight @ my place. Text me if you are interested. I'll send a mass text out... sometime

ORLY

Smash Master
I stayed up way too late today and slept through the barrage of texts

All the same, I have to study for my last final of the semester

Chemistry, hmmmmmmmmmm

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Oh johns, you missed the return of the legendary JAZZNESS, who showed me that the marth vs falcon matchup is ****ing lame, as is the fox vs peach and marth vs peach. Luckily I got to show him how lame the falco vs falcon matchup is :D

Same time same place next week?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Convince the R bros to travel. Or Jeff. Or Josh. Also remember that there is a 60in HD gaming TV that makes SSF4 or MvC3 play awesomely!!!!!!!

I set up a group text circle for these smashfest and/or smash stuff in general. If you want to receive these texts, send me a text (my contact info is in the first post)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sup boys. i'll be back in chicago in about a month, from Jan 21st to the 28th. hopefully we can get some games in. we can see if i still got it :bee:

btw, does anyone know how to do the wii hacks? i finally bought a wii and i'm really interested in getting stage hacks, brawl hacks, and texture hacks. i have no idea how to do it. hopefully some homies hook the chun up

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Chun you always pick the worst days! Thats like my 2nd week of school. If theres a tourney around then i'll come but you gotta team with me!!!!!!!!!!

as for the hacks thing, its not too hard you basically follow some steps to get homebrew on your wii (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Channel#Installation). After that you just put the programs you want on your SD card and go. I think you need gecko, but Oro would be the one to ask...

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sweet, thanks sveet. i know dude, my vacation timing is always bad. korean holidays = the suck.

hopefully we can get some games in WITHOUT snowpocalypse this year. holy crap, last year was devastation. i'm still chilly from that snowstorm.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
LMAO i forgot all about that. It has barely snowed here (less than an inch) but i've heard the winter forecast as being a very snowy one.

Also, ray, I just started learning korean with rosetta stone! Maybe when you're back i'll know enough to have a small conversation or at least understand full sentences :D

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
haha, nice man. korean is a legit language, it's structured very well.

that snow was absolute **** last year. i traveled thousands of miles just to shovel my old driveway LOL.

i really hope i get to play everyone and see how u guys got better. especially kels' broke-as s fox. i know i'm worse for sure :p

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sup bzoo! i haven't decided yet. chicago's job market is still pretty bad right now, and i'm not sure about work if i go back to the states. right now i'm having a lot of fun, earning about what i should have been before i left, and enjoying living abroad.

but forreal tho, i do miss the states a lot. smash SUCKS out here. i have to work twice as hard to set stuff up and i play 1/10 the amount. and no tournaments. :urg:

Meneks

Smash Lord
I've been doing school/otherrandomshenanegans here in the city lol..

Annnnnnnnd I want to go to a smashfest lol, since I'm on break.

Might as well

Oro?!

Smash Hero
sup bzoo! i haven't decided yet. chicago's job market is still pretty bad right now, and i'm not sure about work if i go back to the states. right now i'm having a lot of fun, earning about what i should have been before i left, and enjoying living abroad.

but forreal tho, i do miss the states a lot. smash SUCKS out here. i have to work twice as hard to set stuff up and i play 1/10 the amount. and no tournaments. :urg:
Yea the job market is ****. I can't even get a minimum wage job in chicago/burbs.

I imagine living abroad is awesome too. Definitely a good opportunity, so it's awesome that you are doing it. I know you know this, but seriously don't move back for smash haha.

ORLY

Smash Master
sunday smash o' clock? let's start this new year off smashin'

we can def. do it at my house, but joe's is closer for everyone else

let's work this **** outtt

ORLY

Smash Master
ffffffffffff

let's smash at my house this week so i can play too ;_;

and scheduled a day when ray chun comes back

i miss'a da chun

ORLY

Smash Master
seeing as i just got back from the new year's party nowwwww, i'll need some time to sleep

PM me your number and we'll talk details in the afternoon

Top Bottom