• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
smash o clock tomorrow at my house feat. the r bros

it'll be my first day back since cali so come on out and smash with me

@snpr: we miss you too buddy

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I may or may not go. Dave is moving into his new appt tomorrow so maybe we can bribe him into driving us later in the day, but I might be too tired.

MIST HYPEEEEEEEEE

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
ORLY: post/pm me your address and number. Also what time are you starting?
Sveet: Can I still get a ride to MIST? Want to know if I should do their pre-reg business or not.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im glad you posted froot. My car is full, PSFM is traveling in rare numbers. My car is going to be myself driving, Oro, Hindawg, Looshkin and Dave. Matt, Tom and ORLY are getting there somehow, maybe you can carpool with them?

ORLY

Smash Master
@frank: my number is 815-575-3119 and text me if you're able to come. We usually start around 6 or 7 with matt and tom. If PSFM comes, that'd make a mighty smash fest

Bring set-ups if you can. One per car should be golden

ORLY

Smash Master
Page 2?! The ****!

Smash O Clock at my house tomorrow. Mini-tournament if there's enough interest. We begin at 4 PM. Action Jackson!

ORLY

Smash Master
i'll be playing until whenever

who'd be interested in coming? sending out mass text, now!

ORLY

Smash Master
ggs last night guys

has anyone else seen this "take the money and run" show? i am doubled over with laughter and yelling at the TV the whole time

it's so awesome

ORLY

Smash Master
smash o clock today at my place beginning at 2 and running all day

labor day *****es

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yo chris, some guy on my floor was throwing a TV out so i nabbed it. Its pretty big, probably like 22". The sign on it says the cable plug doesn't work, but i assume A/V works. I'll bring it to the next tourney/smashfest i go to, but would you want to keep it? i already have a TV in my closet at my dorm and my house doesnt need any more TVs.

ORLY

Smash Master
Absolutely. It'll be handy for an extra set-up on the 1st. Are you going to Don't Blink this weekend?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My dorm room has 0 room for outside furniture. They provided a desk a bed and a chair.... with those in place, the room is basically a 5x12 hallway

edit- if you ever come back to IL and want your TV, just say so. If nothing else, itll make you come back to us :D

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
hahaha i'm a socal boi again... enjoying our year round 70 degree weather. i do want to go to the midwest again for vacations thoughh but i'm broke and have no job

Top Bottom