• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash is Awesome. (Especially the community)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
The game itself is truly amazing, I find myself playing it for days on end but one of the most amazing things about it is the community.

Tampa alone (biast) is amazing. There is not a single person from Tampa smash that I don't get along with. Super shout-outs to Lamugi, Polmex, and of course Gabe. and beefy... sometimes.

I love you guys and if it wasn't for you, community smash wouldn't be what it is today. It's the most entertaining and cheerful activity I have ever had the chance to ensue. I am extremely thankful for this and honestly cannot be expressed with words. Smash has made me a better person. Polmex and Noel are extremely influential people, Gabe is the most cheerful and funny person I have ever met. Polmex may not be the most reliable person in the world but when you can get a chance to hang out with him you will never for even a second be bored. You piece of ****. And Noel is the same situation, except a little more reliable. Both are extremely funny. Oh Ed + Monk... god, if you don't laugh when you're in the same car as these 2 people then you have no sense of humor and no soul. Also the funniest people I have ever acquainted with. Redhal and MamPam are always fun to be around, they both have an extremely good sense of humor and **** at brawl doubles. I just met Veggi this weekend but I can already tell we are going to become good friends in the future, he's an incredibly nice guy with some pretty hilarious subtle jokes.

My style as a person has changed, my music taste has become more deep and I respect other genres and styles more. My style as an individual has become more complex, I'm starting to see things I never saw before I'm picking up tips about life and some important things that go along with it. I also realized that I am extremely spoiled growing up in a fairly wealthy family, I'm trying my best to change myself and stop taking so much for granted, and honestly I think I'm doing a good job. My only problem now is my grades... which of course suck...

I was even more of a looser than I am now before I got into smash. Staying up till 6 AM waking up at 11 PM during the summer. I had no life, but smash has changed that. It's gotten me out, I've since seen more things in the world and I can tell that this upcoming summer is going to be one to remember.

Just my little personal thanks to the community and Tampa especially. I love you guys. (No homo)

(If you feel you should be added let me know and I'll write a little something about you)

(I'll probably add more to this)

(even though I'm not important xD)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Duuuuude

I love the smash community so much also. Everyone is so nice and stuff. There needs to be like... an island where only smash people are allowed in. We could name it heaven.

<3 you scidadle.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah dude.

And we must have Mario party 4

You need to meet veggi, mario player (brawl) from tampa. He reminds me a lot of you

Purple

Hi guys!
About the island thing being "heaven"

As much as i love the smash community, none of you have ever lived with select people in the smash community for a long period of time. Because of this, all of this love is void.

However, i do love you guys like brothers (and a few sisters). :)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I understand where you're coming from.

This thread was based on the love towards the smash community so I didn't include anything like that.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Trust me Masky, I'm thankful for it.

And to Rayku

yeah it's pretty insane.

BBQ does more BBQ stuff than Veggi does obviously. But Veggi looks like him a lot and says some very similar stuff

Veggi

Smash Champion
Me and Julian (that kid you play online games with) were talking about you, Scidadle. According to him, I forgot to mention how awesome he was, my bad.

Oh yeah, Polmex is sooo deep and I need to meet this BBQ fellow. Although I can't say someone with the name Veggi is likely to get along with someone named BBQ.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
couldnta said it better myself

before this i feel like ive been not doing anything and didnt really have anyone who could accept me for who i really am but you guys have been like brothers to me i love you guys

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Duuuuude

I love the smash community so much also. Everyone is so nice and stuff. There needs to be like... an island where only smash people are allowed in. We could name it heaven.

<3 you scidadle.
Would there be smash ON the island? If so, that'd be sweet. If not, well...****.

Top Bottom