• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
June 11th or 18th most likely (probably 18th). How's that sound? Think we can get a decent amount of people to show up? Most of the NU smashers at the last one aren't here anymore.

onewayonly

Smash Rookie
quick question:
sorry if this has been answered, but I just found the thread >.<

for the smashfests on fridays, how regularly did you hold them during the school year? also, can anyone from nearby colleges come too? and how good do you have to be? I really enjoy playing smash and can do advanced techs, but I'm not too good at it >.>

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We usually have it every Friday that we are in session. We will post here when there is a cancellation. We are open to everyone who wants to play, there are both competitive and casual players here, so players of all skill level are welcome.

Smash Fridays for next year will probably have a change of people running it, I'll post here if anything changes as a result.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
hey everyone, I just moved here not long ago. I was wondering when do these end? since it said begins and ends at the school semester. Sorry I'm from the midwest where school generally ends at the start of may and begins at around aug 1st >_> i know its different here but dunno the exact start/end times.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I haven't updated since late april. But now that I have, please post in here about tourneys or smashfests near boston that people are thinking of holding. We've got some new people here who are looking for people to play with. I'm still in Geneva so I can't really host anything.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
If you're in boston and wanna brawl, hit me up. I'm at Northeastern, there's a bunch of us who play here, and it'd be nice to play some new people.

lastprime

Smash Rookie
Is the BU thing still going? I'm going to be staying at BU over the summer for a camp. Any smashers nearby?

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
@ChopingBoard and @lastprime: I'm in Boston for the summer. I live in Dorchester and willing to take a T to smash. Email me at leonard.neslin@gmail.com if you want to meet up.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Is the BU thing still going? I'm going to be staying at BU over the summer for a camp. Any smashers nearby?
@ChopingBoard and @lastprime: I'm in Boston for the summer. I live in Dorchester and willing to take a T to smash. Email me at leonard.neslin@gmail.com if you want to meet up.
I'm in Boston for the summer and I think username: communisthunter will be there too. The BU smashfest is not during the summer but it shouldn't be too hard to find some people.

lastprime

Smash Rookie
@
ballplayer22k
ChopingBoard
Darkshadow7827
communisthunter
Sai, Winner of Games

Any of you guys free tomorrow (Sat) or Sunday? Anyone able to host?

Sai Winner of Games

Smash Cadet
somewhere between the 10th and 11th dimensions
NNID
SpiralDragon
3DS FC
1822-0827-5656
@
ballplayer22k
ChopingBoard
Darkshadow7827
communisthunter
Sai, Winner of Games

Any of you guys free tomorrow (Sat) or Sunday? Anyone able to host?
I could play tomorrow or sunday afternoon. We could play at my place as long is its around 5 people max. However, I only have my gc controller here so someone would have to bring a gamecube/wii, etc.

JOE!

Smash Hero
so yeah, i got a neat Brawl- 2.1 package with all sorts of textures, stages and custom music packed in...

I just need a place and people to try it out with :p

lastprime

Smash Rookie
could you guys let me know if anything is arranged for a weekend? I'm down for both melee and brawl

Top Bottom