• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I'm not in boston over the summer so I can't help but, for thouse of you living in Boston and looking for smash, if you host something and post it here/pm the ppl who post here I'm sure you'll find some ppl looking to play.

j0shumz

Smash Rookie
Anybody live near Amherst MA? I live really close by to UMass Amherst if anyone wants to play. Unfortunately, I don't have any controllers/cube.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
This is mostly Boston Area only, I believe there is a Central MA thread somewhere in this forum. And I know a few ppl at Amherst who plays.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Hello, I am from Syracuse NY, but am actually in the Boston area for 2 weeks and was wondering if you hold smashfests regurally in the area, and if so, is there one this weekend? Even if there is ,I PROBABLY won't make it, but still, it's nice to know. I haven't played competitivly in a while and would like to get back into Brawl. So umm, thats my post. Thanks in advance!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
There are some new management this year so things were a bit hectic at first. But sounds like there are interest in keeping it going. There may be one this week, I'll post updates here!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
There may or may not be smash this friday, i really don't know lol. Being kinda out of the loop since new management took place.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Tentative Schedule for smash fridays is starting at 3:30, ending at 7 or whenever we get kicked out. I'll try to post updates to whe we'll be kicked out early or cancellations, but I'm only getting the info second hand now.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Had no idea this started up again, but then again I hadn't bothered checking until just now.

I might come today, but I'd have to borrow one of those crummy controllers.

By the way the NU club meetings have started up again for over 3 weeks now. Location has changed but it's just a very short walk from the old place. They happen every Monday starting at 7:30, but it's no problem to come a bit earlier, especially to set up.

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
Since our TO didn't think of checking setups till yesterday, we have 4 setups for what looks like 30-40 people. BRING SETUPS TOMORROW IF AT POSSIBLE.

ycz12

Smash Ace
Why, do they have a club?
Funny you ask that, because I registered and interviewed for the MIT Smash Bros. Club just last week, and am supposed to find out this weekend whether we're an official student group. So the answer is... maybe.

I have no idea what Fatal is talking about though

Top Bottom