• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
UPDATED *****ES! I hope not playing all summer hasn't totally trashed my skills.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
@dawall: it's brawl, you'll be fine =P (seriously though, melee/brawl is like riding a bike--you remember it very quickly)

I will try to show up for melee. I too have rust to dust off (only so much playing by oneself can accomplish XD)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Watkins, Darc, Aileen and myself will be there if we can be housed for the night before VLS.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
might might try to show up on friday.

if i do does anyone (prawn.) want to inhale fresh air? I'll buy fine quality air, can't trust the environment these days.

By the way, guys.
Mass Madness 22 on October 2nd in Framingham, MA, and Connectidots on September 25th in Wallingford, CT!
AND VLS3 THIS WEEKEND. :D

gucciCHAN

Smash Rookie
bah ill be out of town this weekend but ill def try to show next week. how many people usually show up for this?

Prawn

Smash Master
if i show up to this can i stay over someones place and get a ride to viva la smash the next day

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I know Etecoon is staying over and then going to VLS, idk if he has space in his car but you should def ask him about it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Starts like 3 as always, and you'll see the usual ppl going dunno if any freshmans will show up yet, but etecoon and vermanubis is seeming very likely at this point.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
I am preparing a strap loader that's gonna go along with the menu music. I'm pretty pumped. In the process of doing it. So glad I don't have any HW due this week :)

Edit: >.> I have a feeling it's gonna get old real quick.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Wicked fun. As usual.

Also, if any of y'all play ping-pong, should play me next time ^___^

EDIT: namedrop arcnatural so he sees this and comes, and plays me in pool and ping-pong =P

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Yeah we'll def get another melee setup nextime. You guys are welcome to bring setups too if its not too much of a bother.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
I should be coming this week! (HYPE) Also, I can't cg well with DDD anymore...

Top Bottom