• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Dojo relaunches! Met with puttering trumpets and sparse applause...

E

Esahc

Kirby and Pikachu Nice new screens and at least they are filling in already announced things so they have room for new anyone else notice how big wario is(Super Mushroom) and how they call Pikachu an It lol

D

Darkfur

I think I’ll be using the game cube controller personally. :D

^^ It’ll be like a little piece of old school.

A

Anthony

SHUT ME DOWN! YOU CAN CONTROL WITH CLASSIC, GCN, NUNCHUK AND WIIMOTE, AND WIIMOTE!

X

Xion Glydus

Whoo! I’ll attempt to use all four controller schemes when I’m just messing around. Gotta love the versatility of the controlls!

X

Xion Glydus

Oh and also, why hasn’t one of the owners of this site (if that’s what I may call them) made a new topic/post yet? There’s been plenty enough to make another.

A

Anthony

This is the biggest Brawl update of the entire site-one as huge as I expected from the wait of the countdown…man this is great. I wonder how the Wiimote’ll work out. Personally I’m sticking to GCN.

I

IC2

This is huge news I read this and was like holy crap this is big…yeah im sticking to gc controller, just hope the wii an dnunchuck arent going to be like budokai controls, and i dont like the other 2 as the wiimote cant dash doance or anything and the wii controller looks awkward… but this update is big.

M

Master Makoku

Maybe they heard my plea oh thank the lord. This is the update I was waiting for. GC and the nunchuk and wiimote combination are the ones Im gonna try. The classic and just the wiimote are out of the question.

E

Esahc

“The Nintendo Wii really is a versatile piece of hardware.
I mean, when it comes to controllers, there are pretty much four different types.

I guess I have no choice but implement them all!”

OMG THIS IS BEST UPDATE YET!

E

Esahc

Wait a second does this mean Brawl will be the first game to use 4 Controllers!

M

Maximum

Will you be using all the same contoller in multiplayer ( as in only gamecibe controllers), or are you able to swich them in the order you want( as in 1st player has the wiimote and player 2 is able to use the gamecube controller)?

M

Master Makoku

@IC2

Do you mean update. If so then there are only updates on the weekdays. Not weekends.

That is all.

I

IC2

****e my bad yeh i meant update and was on the plane the whole of friday so i was outta synch

M

Master Makoku

Its ok and i sucks that there are only updates on the weekends whos with me.

T

TSNF

Yeah because i have alot more time to look at updates on the weekends anyway.

T

TSNF

I heard rumors it was coming out September 1st but that is probably just speculation.

Wii Code: 0587 8145 0580 2659

D

Darkfur

Fox :D

His –> B is soooo cool. Link just got snipped. *laugh*

A

Anthony

It’s official-(trailer revealed) Veterans are down-several newcomers left-if not them it’s only new veterans from here on!

A

Anthony Cromartie

I love the new Yoshi’s Island stage-this time around it’s done right, looks nice and clear-I love it-beautiful!

Safe to say Yoshi’s obviously a returning Veteran by now.

D

Darkfur

At this rate Yoshi may get a Veterans profile before Samus.

And the new stage looks fun. I may actually like Yoshi’s stage this time around.

E

Esahc

yoshis island anyone else notice links sword is glowing or is it just the swing

M

Master Makoku

@esach

yes it does look like its glowing maybe its filled with the light energy IDK.

E

Esahc

Metroid: Boss Battle Music (Ridley Fight)

“This song appears in a variety of games in the Metroid series.
It’s the theme song for Samus’s arch-nemesis, Ridley.”

Could this mean…..

M

Maximum

I hope Ridley isn’t in the game, this probrably means Cellshaded link is real and replacing Young link(it could be a new suit).

D

Darkfur

All of the Smash music so far is epicly awesome. I have not been dssapointed by a music update yet. :D

M

Master Makoku

I have a present for u Wam! :) man these new boxes are gonna be great. Im gonna ride the moving one everywhere.

D

Darkfur

Samus finally! :D And WOW those have to be my favorite screens ever.

M

Master Makoku

Samus looks amazing. These are the graphics that wii games should have.

Top Bottom