• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Dojo relaunches! Met with puttering trumpets and sparse applause...

X

Xion Glydus

Meh…moving and shooting is cool, but we need something bigger!

E

Esahc

im 99% sure Ike from fire emblem will be in it if u look at flags on castle its from path of radience

M

Maximum

They should reaveal some “new” characters soon and not the ones we already know, since that would be just a waste of time and barely an update.
But man I am gonna have with the super scope on Brawl!

I

IC2

Xion Glydus, Yeah I rember Halo 2, it’s just so far it seems like they aren’t releasing exiting new information just upgrades to items and itseems like theyre just stalling, but salling for what I don’t know.

Maximum, Yeah I agree I’d like to hear about some new characters. Rumors ‘apprently’ certified by Sakurai state that Bowser Jr, Ridley and Cell Shaded Link are in it.

D

Darkfur

Fireworks are pretty.

… Especially Fireworks that rain destruction on your enemies. =p

K

KING-NESS

Esahc are u jewish ?? ………i was just wonderin’ coz of ur name ….anyway….new stage guys: delfino plaza yahhhoo the updates are gettin bigger ‘n bigger…..maybe in some weeks they’ll anounce something REALLY BIG like : “NO, Sonic won’t be in the game….coz we hate Sega…..we’ve always hated Sega….Sonic’s cool…but not in our Games…..maybe we can convince Sega to develop a Sega version of Smash Bros.” LOL

E

Esahc

Woot New Map Finaly Delfino Plaza!!!

And no im not Jewish its just my name spelled backwards

P

Pro Kid Smash

It looks eggzactly like delfino plaza

but it might be like mute city =/

T

TSNF

Is anyone else psyched by the possibility that your Mii could be a fighter in the game!

X

XperimnT

If they add any classic stages, they should add the N64 Hyrule Castle Stage, and Poke Floats from Melee.
I think that there should be more single player game modes, and a multiplayer co-op adventure mode. The site said that is scheduled for release in 07, so it won’t be long.

T

TSNF

Luigi
Bowser

Captain Falcon

Yoshi

Peach

Donkey Kong

Various Pokemon

Zelda/Sheik

Wolf-Link

Medusa

Ganon / Ganondorf

StarWolf

Revolver Ocelot / Liquid Snake / Ninja

Simon Belmont

Dracula or similar

Ridley / Space Pirate / Dark Samus

Animal Crossing Boy / Girl

Roy or Marth

Ness

Lucas from Mother 3 (Earthbound 3)

Your Mii character

I mean check out these predictions by IGN
(Granted they are predictions byt still pretty sweet)

A

Anthony

You know what I love about Delfino Plaza(in Brawl.) Is that it’s LITERALLY the ENTIRE area from the GCN game-it’s nice to see what’s capable of fitting in!

D

Darkfur

TSNF… whoever made that list sure did uclude a lot of characters…

I just hope they meant the Star Wolf team and not Wold O’Donnell, otherwise that really really reflects… You know what, I’m just not gonna say it.

Where did you say you found those again? [Link?]

T

TSNF

Those aren’t the ones that are already conmfirmed.
Like link

Wii friend code: 0587 8145 0580 2659

D

Darkfur

I know what the word “predictions” means TSNF.

I’d asked for a link with the source, Do you know what that meant?

Just forget about the whole thing.

M

Master Makoku

Question. When does the site update in the us? 1,2,3 o’clock in the morning. I’ve always wanted to know because if it updates at one of those times thats 2,3,or 4 o’clock in the afternoon for japan.

M

Master Makoku

Thanks Flyingsheep and what a waste of an update. We got a whole 52 seconds of a song and as if I care about the music. Oh well guess they had to add some music since they only had one update on music.

E

Esahc

yoshis story ending! but what is it for end of a new story/adventure mode for yoshi or is it the winning song if u win a match as yoshi.

M

Maximum

I don’t realy like the new song. (yoshi’s) It sounds ********.

M

Master Makoku

the least they could of done was give us the whole song.

A

Anthony Cromartie

Doesn’t sound ********, sounds beautiful-I love the guitars-it’s all so nicely arranged..the ones who call it “Reatrded”-it’s just a sheer sign of your still not matured ear for music-especially the use of the word ********-go back to your Fall Out Boy albums.

Nonetheless, not enough to make a man cry at the end.

M

Master Makoku

It was his opinion that the song was retarted and your opinion that it wasn’t and whats wrong with fall out boy? :|

About the update pokeballs are back as if I weren’t expecting that. Thats kinda a dumb power Groudon has he just sits there and radiates heat though its better than goldeen. I wonder how many pokemon hes going to add to the site or if groudon was the only one.

D

Darkfur

Groudon. Wow..

I wonder if we can expect Diamond and Pearl Pokemon too. I want to see A random spawning of Arceus. *laughs Maniacally*

D

Darkfur

Wonderfull. =p I always wanted to know how to recover. from being thrown off stage. *laugh*

M

Master Makoku

pointless update. If anyone wants to know how to play buy the game and watch the video named How to Play. Oh and I thought I was supposed to just die when I was thrown off a cliff*sarcasm*. GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER!!!! I dont care if its items, stages, or characters just give us something we didnt know. that is all.

E

Esahc

not really an update unless you dont know how to play but did anyone else notice how mario was a little to far from the stage to recover

Top Bottom