• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Dojo relaunches! Met with puttering trumpets and sparse applause...

M

Master Makoku

I wonder what the select screen would look like with that many characters?

Flyingsheep

Smash Rookie
Also, try not to assume there will be 3 characters a week, it’ll only lead to disappointment. this week hasn’t even ended yet and we have no idea if another character will be shown tonight or if it’ll be something else. I don’t think it’s going to repeat like this every week, I think Sakurai will just put up whatever Sakurai feels like.

A

About the Sonic thing...

As some people have been doing (looking at the list of composers as confirmation of Sonic or other characters appearing in Smash Brawl) yes, Masato Nakamura isn’t on the like (composer for Sonic the Hedgehog), however the composer for NiGHTS into Dreams is on there (NiGHTS is made by Sonic Team.)

Oh, and he also did Ristar… If that puts more fuel on the fire.

And NiGHTS has never appeared on a Nintendo platform…

D

Darkfur

However, it will be appearing on the Wii soon… If I remember correctly. And that means that NiGHTS could be appearing in Smash to help sell the game. It worked for increasing Fire Emblem popularity in the states.

K

KING-NESS

**** SEGA!!
I HATE SEGA!!
….. do u remember the slogan:”Sega does what Nintendon’t”…..If any Sega character’ll be in the game i wont buy it……**** Sonic this mother****in’ hedgehog…..**** his creator and **** tales this ******** *****

M

Master Makoku

Chill. Don’t not buy the game because one or two characters are in the game that you dont like. Somebody in another blog said “hey just use the characters you hate as a punching bag to take out some frustration” and thats a great point. Oh and I have to ask does any other game company have a slogan? :|

A

Anthony

Real silly to close yourself off like that Ness. I really hope we have some Sega chars in this-(I’m also easily leaning on Sonic).

Hopefully next week ALL the character we’ve seen are put up-Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Pikachu, Metaknight, Snake, and Fox-so from there on(hopefully the week after) it’s all surprises.

A

A random person

I just hop they reveal new information soon or else!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞§§§§§§§§§§§§ººººººººªªªªªªª→→→→→→→→→→â†â†â†â†â†â†â†â†“↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑♪♪;:
®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
©™™™™™™™™©©©©©©©©©©©™

A

A random person

I like the gooey bomb so far…
and did anyone notice that mario was looking back after he threw it at wario¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
☆○◇□△☆☆☆○○○◇◇◇□□□△△△
→â†â†’â†â†’→→→→→â†â†â†â†â†â†â†â†‘↓↑↑↑↑↑↓↓↓↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↑↓↑↓↓↑↑↓↑↓↓↑↓→↓↑↓↑©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©®®®®®®®®♪♪♪©♪♪♪♪♪♪©♪♪♪♪♪♪

A

A random person

Wow¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

A random person

the wii is fun for commenting¡!¡!☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

M

mmmmmmmm fudge

%±|/?¿?¿?¿!¡!¡!¡()& i like fudge↑
↠→
↓
™©®€£¥€$→↓♭♭♪~^^ª♪£#*£€€òçëæàâáãíëêêëèóóòÀÂÃûûøùÃœúõýÂÖÒŒÌÌÃÒÛÒŒζαλθμÏιτϹγνμζεεκοεŸΜΘΘΞΚΕψΓΒΘΒΑΖΛΌ΅·΅ΦΠΡΣΤΆΩΈ◇◎△◎ϊέ◎ςÏόό☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○όόϋίίςς(?¿?¿?¿?¿?)

N

nazz

fudge tastes wierd pudding tased werd bannas are a orange and a house is a apple…. im high

N

nazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my name has alot of z’s

N

wow the z’s are hypnotizing

N

theres just one thing i have to say and that is super smash bros SUCKS!!!!! JK not really but acctually really or not chocbos kick ass

M

mmmmmmmm fudge

there is an evil cat that turns people into 8 foot tall zombies and team canada is going to stop it

E

Esahc

Wait if pit pulled on the bow string wouldent the blades seperate and sling back?lol

X

Xion Glydus

The string’s made of light, so I doubt that would happen. And why are we talking about correct physics within a video game? XD

X

Xion Glydus

Final Smashes! Sweetness!

Can’t wait to see what some of the other characters have for those!

I

IC2

When do you think the next smash is going to be released because I checked websites like gamestop and they say septemer? could this be?

Im not to sure Im going to like the final smash either coz it might slow down the pace of the game

K

KING-NESS

hi every body… Pit having the ability to control the directions of his arrows makes me a little bit scared….is he goin´ to replace Ness or what ??….hope not..

D

Darkfur

Final Smash. I like that name. I’m actually pretty happy with today’s update. I just wish he revealed Link’s too.

X

Xion Glydus

IC2, I doubt that Gamestop has the release date. They are horrible with figuring real dates from fake ones. Remember Halo 2?

It WILL be out in 2007 though, as it says it on the dojo.

M

Maximum

Why is Final smash in the “How to play” Section and not the “items” section?

A

Anthony

Nice-they can only be used once-I think it’s gonna be a FANTASTIC new addition. For a second there I had feared it turned into Marvel vs. Capcom-people using super specials every two seconds…but it’s not :)

E

Esahc

woot super scope is back and u can move when u shoot it or other shooting items

D

Darkfur

I wonder if you can still charge it though, and if so I wonder if you can move while charging for the big blast, or only while using the rapid fire…

Top Bottom