• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Dojo relaunches! Met with puttering trumpets and sparse applause...

S

super smash lover

when will they start reveling the good characters and most inportently, THE RELEAS DATE OF THE GAME?

S

super smash lover

and kirby is the best even though he hasent been really changed from part 2

D

Darkfur

Holy crap, it’s a Pikachu possessed Satan!….

Or… vice versa…. one of those.

S

super smash lover

i now isinit scary, god when will they show some new characters and the release date. theres no point of saying that we will just have to see when it comes out and ill be there you be-leve you me i dont care how much money it is! i wonder whats going on with the [MII] characters i herd they are leting you put them in super smash 3!

S

super smash lover

i am really hoping they will show medanight soon, i really want to see him.

S

super smash lover

i will see you guys later and i will be sure to leave a comment soon in fact i was wondering if all you guys could do a favour for me.
IF YOU THINGK THAT THE RELEASE DATE COULD BE THE 1 OR 2 MONTH OF SUMMER SAY YES OR NO OK JUST NEED TO SEE THE MAJOURITY .
A BIG FAVOUR ASKED THANK YOU FOR VOTING ILL SEE THE RESLULTS TOMORRO

S

super smash lover

i hope to see all the votes in by morning ill be checking in the morning at 7:30 or sooner.

S

super smash lover

NO VOTES EH?
oh well but listen up super smash fans
when your at the super smash dojo,look in the characters section you’ll see the BOXES of characters the you will the WHITE SPACE.i think this that once those WHITE SPACES ARE FILLED UP WITH THE 4 OTHER CHARACTERS [to new comers,two veterans] THE GAME WILL COME ONCE THE WHITE SPACES ARE FILLED!!!!!!!!!!!

S

super smash lover

WHEN YOUR AT THE SUPER SMASH DOJO, LOOK IN THE CHARACTERS SECTION YOU’LL SEE THE BOXES OF CHARACTERS the you will see the white space.

S

super smash lover

AFTER THINKING MY THEORY ON THE CALENDER OVER AND OVER I AM RELEASING MY ESTIMATE OF THE TRUE RELEASE DATE OF SUPER SMASH BROS3. IF I AM RIGHT I WILL HAVE CRACKED THE CODE OF SUPER SMASH BROS RELEASE DATE. COUNTING WEEKENDS THE RELEASE DATE IS:June Friday the 24. THE RELEASE DATE OF SUPER SMASH 3 WITHOUT COUNTING WEEKENDS [i find this release date the most likely] July 3rd Tuesday. this message will be in full view 247. if i am right i will tell you we will wait and see.

D

Darkfur

Wow, Wario’s moves sure are crazy! Just four known characters left counting Yoshi :D. Three if you don’t.

Hopefully we’ll get something awesome just before E3.

Top Bottom