• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Community, I have a plan.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Everyone keeps losing to Jigglypuff. We need a solution. What is the solution you ask?

Well, when Fox was all the rage, everyone learned the matchup and now Fox is still one of the more difficult characters to play.

So I propose that everyone pick up Jigglypuff simultaneously. If this happened, then everyone would learn more about the character, but more importantly, everyone would have a Jigglypuff, everyone will have to learn how to beat Jigglypuff, thus making Jigglypuff unplayable.

No more Jigglypuff curse. If everyone runs a beast Dr. Mario or Zelda as a response to everyone playing Jigglypuff, then no one will ever lose to a Jigglypuff again.

So I'm picking up the puffball, and playing a lot more Dr. Mario. Get at me.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I enjoy watching Jigglypuff matches.

People just juan so much about puff. If it's the future of the metagame, all the better imo. It's a breath of fresh air to not see Nair Mccloud in every match.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Just like Wes' username on SWF:

MARTH WILL SAVE US ALL

Just my 2 cents on the matter. :laugh:
But in all seriousness, Chaddd's got the right idea- WHY is fox getting combo'd in EVERY combo video you ever see? Because EVERYONE has learned how to fight fox.

Everyone play jiggs so that everyone will learn to fight jiggs.

tubes

Smash Ace
There's no point to making this thread. If Jiggs keeps winning major tournaments more people will think Jiggs wins games and go Jiggs so they too can win games. As a result, The metagame will balance itself out naturally.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Learn the art of shieldbreaking=end of Jigglypuffs :p (I broke Hungrybox's shield and will never let him forget it :p)

<3 Juan

seriously though, learn Marth. Then you get to kill Jiggz at 20% on Yoshi's story with f-throw->f-smash :p
disclaimer: combo is a result of fail DI and is NOT a legitimate death combo. I'm not liable for any failures resulting from attempting this combo. Including but not limited to whiffed grabs, rests resulting from whiffed grabs, shielded f-smashes, shield grabs resulting from shielded f-smashes, or any action leading to punishment as a result of the Jigglypuff's reaction

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
guys if we played brawl jigglypuff isn't really that good i beat my friends' jigglypuff all the time i don't think she's that good
plus brawl has much better graphics all the levels and characters are really pretty looking (except kirby he's just a little ball LOL) and
there are also a lot more new characters in brawl if you can't beat jigglypuff in melee maybe if you play new characters like i know sonic is really fast i dont think jigglypuff could keep up with him and ike is really strong so i dont think jigglypuff is really that good just play better lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i for one am in support of this movement in light of the possibility of puff ditto finals in major tournaments

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am pretty sure if I saw the Pound 4 results as all (Puff) by their names I would be a little more than depressed <3

Do what ya gotta do. BUT I AIN'T NEVAH NOT BELIEVIN IN DAT CHADDDANDORF. GOTTA BELIEVVVVVVVVVVVE

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
i hate to break it to you, but juan destroys every falcon he plays, including me. I know his style and moveset better than anyone, and he still destroys me pretty much every time i play him. I agree with everyone picking up jiggs though. That would be hilarious. an all jiggs tourny...lol

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hmm... maybe i should go to pound, i wish i had a way to practice here though, whose down for forcin me to go beast mode when i get back to GA. Oh, and im not gonna be in school until january, soooo i think its time for me to get back to them top spots on the power ranking that may never happen again.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Chadd's idea is pretty good soft suggested something similar too me awhile back. When you learn a characrter you also learn their weakness as well as disadvantages that character has vs others. Good **** chadd I was just *****ing about how I hate puff the other day.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Just like Wes' username on SWF:

MARTH WILL SAVE US ALL

Just my 2 cents on the matter. :laugh:
But in all seriousness, Chaddd's got the right idea- WHY is fox getting combo'd in EVERY combo video you ever see? Because EVERYONE has learned how to fight fox.

Everyone play jiggs so that everyone will learn to fight jiggs.
No mang, Fox is way gayer to Puff. When done right, is pretty much unbeatable. Marth has more weaknesses.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Yeah but....Marth has a sword. That makes him cooler :p

(stop ruining my plans guys. I want florida to have more Marths so I can finally learn how to fight them Q_Q. I really break down when the opponent outranges me, cause it's something I really don't experience often)

If any Marths are going to Wato 6.5, or melee gigs, I pretty much need to play friendlies with you all day.

Top Bottom