• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH BROTHERS VICTORY! Victoria Day: Monday May 18th/09

JERK.ownz.you

Smash Apprentice
is'nt this the tool that was talking SO MUCH SMACK that he can own everyone, and that he's too good to team with anyone else besides his brother.... surprise there that he ends up being a sh*t box

.Marik

is a social misfit
I need a ride. I won't have enough money for bus fare if I enter the Tournament.

Please help somebody? :(

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I can spot you... But you owe me the next tournament we go to... We'll talk later.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
The tier list means **** its all about skill i Main Toon But Secound Is Link And i can go toe to toe with mk so Get Booked nubs

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
This tournament just got that much more awesome. **** missing APEX, I want to brawl Yami!

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
There was no need to post that Yami, everyone knows all characters are equal
(but some characters are more equal than others)

I'm just curious here Yami, but can you tell me what you think of Bowser as a character in brawl? :)

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
OH, Good news! I got Monday off, So no more work johns. :D
I'll be coming to this tournament after all. I'm seriously thinking about going CF the whole tournament except against Mk, Falco, IC and DDD (possibly Diddy as well and Allys' Snake) haha. What to do....
Any thoughts/comments?

KEEP IN MIND, It's just a thought, doesn't mean I'll do it

5ive

Smash Champion
I knew he would back out at some point. Didn't wanna face the people hes been calling "nubs and nerds" face to face.

No johns, Yami, no johns.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
poor nubs im srry but u guys are boring oh i will post but diffrent alias this account is gone for good soon and no im styll not a troll im not scared are u stupid 5ive u play some werid brawl plus wtf get with the program and ally going theres no point right u guys should save ur money its not my fault that when i stopped tlking smack u guys kept going on so i just gave up u guys are too easy latz

.Marik

is a social misfit
I knew he would back out at some point. Didn't wanna face the people hes been calling "nubs and nerds" face to face.

No johns, Yami, no johns.
My thoughts exactly.

poor nubs im srry but u guys are boring oh i will post but diffrent alias this account is gone for good soon and no im styll not a troll im not scared are u stupid 5ive u play some werid brawl plus wtf get with the program and ally going theres no point right u guys should save ur money its not my fault that when i stopped tlking smack u guys kept going on so i just gave up u guys are too easy latz
You're just making excuses. It's obvious you're not going to back up the **** you talk.

No johns.

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
ya im so scared of u guys im gonna crap myself if i go im gonna run away how dum are u guys this is y im not going look at wat u wrote wat do u think im sacred no nerds im not nubs ok . secound thing no who the *** is Hylian Phantom thats not me noobs . 3 thing thx for all the training culex ilad and dimmy u guys are the only peeps i respect the rest can burn in hll

.Marik

is a social misfit
Then come back your **** up, be a man and don't run away like a little *****.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
ya im so scared of u guys im gonna crap myself if i go im gonna run away how dum are u guys this is y im not going look at wat u wrote wat do u think im sacred no nerds im not nubs ok . secound thing no who the *** is Hylian Phantom thats not me noobs . 3 thing thx for all the training culex ilad and dimmy u guys are the only peeps i respect the rest can burn in hll
I have to say that the Smash community is one of the friendliest I have ever seen. We are particularly nice to newcomers to this regional scene.

Yet somehow, Yami has managed to bring out the worst in every single one of us. We would've been nice to ya man, if you had've just come and kept your trash talk to yourself.

Gratz buddy.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey Pownz.

Are random, casual gamers also going to be attending?

You know, people off the street? Customers perhaps?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Trash talking while running away... Now that's classy.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
List will be up shortly. We will try to run Doubles at the same time as singles IF we can get sufficient setups to run at least 7 for singles and 3 more for doubles. We have two Setups (wii and smash) with CRT screens, and two standard TVs. If we are looking to only use our Laggy LCD for friendlies and SF4, we will need some community support. Pho and Iliad will be bringing setups for sure, and our locals will bring 2 or 3. So If the community could bring 3-4 complete setups, we will be prime. Email: Lorenzo.somma@pownz.com if you will lend a hand.

We have a Summer remodel coming up, so we should be ok for future events when it comes to setups. Thank You for your continued support Smash Community.

PS: Spoiler notice: Pownz will likely running the SSBB and SF4 tournaments at the next Fan Expo in Toronto in August. We will Keep you posted, as we hope to send a handful of S.Ont. finest (and maybe one or two Quebecois!)

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
PHO ur styll running that mouth of urs ok listing this is wat happend i came i acted big because i thought u guys suck i found out u guys were good i said srry u guys kept tlking i said srry again and u kept tlking so thats y im not coming

Pho

Smash Journeyman
PHO ur styll running that mouth of urs ok listing this is wat happend i came i acted big because i thought u guys suck i found out u guys were good i said srry u guys kept tlking i said srry again and u kept tlking so thats y im not coming
Not running my mouth. I'm stating a matter of fact.

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
Pho, don't feed the trolls!

Personal goal for tournament: win at least one set! No cold hand johns this time!

EDIT: Pownz, if you need another wii/brawl setup I can bring one, but I'll be leaving (most likely) after singles.

Top Bottom