• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brothers tournament Aug 20th!! Columbus Ohio! Cash Payout!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Can someone tell me how to post that hilarious smiling black man's face? I feel like it just makes every post all the better.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
If you get an infraction for that, I will find the mod who did it, take their mother out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER CALL HER AGAIN!!!!!

I still don't know how to make that face.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Holy ****, you leave the boards for a week and this **** happens. I was skeptical about the tournament but for not knowing jack about the community they ran it rather well and at this point all they got to see of the community is how ungrateful it can be.

I had a blast personally.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Look, I had a good time too. If you look back at the posts, all I had were some possible improvements for next time which I phrased very politely. Then the guy started going crazy and insulting everyone, at which point we had beef. If he'd been non-crazy, he'd have seen a better side of us.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lol I haven't checked this topic since i found out i couldn't go to this tourney... I think its hilarious how much of a douche the tournament organizer man is...like holy ****, way to make people want to come back, you did say that people who went enjoyed it... so why are you mad that a few people on these boards didn't? I don't understand why they would let somebody like you be in charge of getting hype for a tournament, because, if anything, you were the reason people were skeptical about this, and now you are the reason that many people won't show up again if you even host another one. Yes, the game is old, but it still has a community, and by insulting the people who play this game you don't really have a chance of getting a high turnout at other events you host, that is all.

Top Bottom