• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Mafia - OVER! Who lived happily ever after in the Subspace Emissary?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Clownbot who do you think is scum?
My top three suspects are Chibi, you, and Vrael. Kirbyo/you seem like the most pro-town to me so if I had to pick out a team I'd say Chibi and Vrael.

EBWOP: Also, do you agree with any/if all the information I have given?
Agreed with some of your thoughts on Vrael. Some of your logic with it seems sort of faulty to me, though. I'm also feeling like MK is Town and your case on him isn't very legitimate.

D

Deleted member

People climb mount everest. that doesn't make the summit a popular holiday destination.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Maybe if I had done it before, but people play Mafia differently.

That's like saying that X baseball player uses steroids because Y baseball player used steroids.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
My top three suspects are Chibi, you, and Vrael. Kirbyo/you seem like the most pro-town to me so if I had to pick out a team I'd say Chibi and Vrael.
Now that I think about it I may reconsider this. Out of these three I'd really like for Chibi to be the first one gone, he doesn't sit well at all with me right now. If he flips scum I guess we'll see where things go from there.

In any case I'm fairly confident that the last two scum are in here somewhere.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
After looking back through his posts, I don't really see much to build a case on him with. I think I got his and someone else's posts confused. I'm going to look at Kirbyo's posts though.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Can you remember anything as far the content of the posts go? Can you remember why... Uh, whoever was making you suspicious... was making you suspicious?

I also just can't shake this weird feeling that I get from your reason to not post the case...

D

Deleted member

Chibicat(1): Clownbot
Vrael(1): Chibicat
Sephiroth(1): Meta Kirby

this should be the vote count right now.
I was going with either Vrael or Chibi, but vrael not making the case on chibi made me lean towards him.
I don't see it happening that we can make a lynch today though

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Can you remember anything as far the content of the posts go? Can you remember why... Uh, whoever was making you suspicious... was making you suspicious?

I also just can't shake this weird feeling that I get from your reason to not post the case...
Why would I post a case just for the hell of it? I thought there were some posts of his that really stuck out, but after reading through all of his posts, I realized that I was mistaken.

I will attempt to have a case up by the end of the game day.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
It's not that you should have made a case for the hell of it, what I meant was that I sort of question how genuine it was. It would actually make sense to me if you two were a scum team.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
*Posting by PSP*

Arg, I guess it's a no lynch today.

Btw where is Chibi cat? Havent seen him since before I've started posting. I don't think we can afford a mod kill, unless he's scum.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Everyone looks around the room, trying to decide on who to get rid of, but they cannot make a decision, and before they know it, it is dark out and is too late to make a choice!

Night 4 begins. Send me your actions by Tuesday at Noon EST.​

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
You all wake up, as groggy as ever, only to find the head of Clownbot,(Game and watch, Vanilla townie)
who has been decapitated during the night.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is the 7th of May at Noon EST.​

D

Deleted member

well, I guess it's LyLo then. whoohoo.

just as reminder:
DO NOT VOTE UNTIL WE ARE SURE.

now, what to do with the death of clownbot.
anyone has an idea?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah, no one vote.

There are five people left, and presumably two more scum. We cannot be sure that there are, but we know there are no more than two left (or we would have lost). It takes 3 to kill, and if a townie votes for a townie (by accident) then the last two mafia members (which I am assuming there are in this example) could quickly hammer the townie and end the game.

So do not vote unless you are completely sure.

ChibiCat

vVv ChiboSempai|Tom
The people left are:

ChibiCat, Sephiroth, Vrael, Paprika, and Meta Kirby

Something that's making me somewhat nervous about these people is that of the 5, only one of us were not voting SSBF when he was lynched - Vrael

"SSBF(6): Kirbyoshi, Meta-kirby, Chibicat, Nicholas, Paprika killer, SSBF"
^Sephiroth is Kirbyoshi

It just seems like yet another thing to consider with the somewhat building case on him from past days imo

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Let's assume for a second that there are in fact 2 scum left.

I'd like to know who everyone here thinks the remaining 2 scum are.

At this point I don't know who to choose, there are three people who don't sit well with me and I'm not sure which one of them is town. Once I figure this out I'll post my answer as well.

Also, if anyone would like to see my case from D4, I'd be willing to wrap it up and post it.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Chibicat I don't like how you have been inactive most of day 4. Care to explain why?

Meat-Kirby, why haven't you've posted since I named you as a suspect?

TPK I'd like to ask, how do you feel about Clownbots death, and who do you feel is scum at the moment?

Vrael I would like to see that case. Also I don't like the fact that, after Clownbot got on your case for not posting about Chibicat, he was killed soon after. But at least your active.

M.K

Level 55
Chibicat I don't like how you have been inactive most of day 4. Care to explain why?

Meat-Kirby, why haven't you've posted since I named you as a suspect?

TPK I'd like to ask, how do you feel about Clownbots death, and who do you feel is scum at the moment?

Vrael I would like to see that case. Also I don't like the fact that, after Clownbot got on your case for not posting about Chibicat, he was killed soon after. But at least your active.
Because your case is absolute bull**** lol. I don't really care to acknowledge something that's based around the fact that I got mad at SSBF for quitting the game, for being a bad player, for ACKNOWLEDGING HIS SHEER AND UTTER DOWNFALLS in this game.

Jesus, its LYNCH OR LOSE TIME. Can't we get a mass claim? What the **** is wrong with this idea? Who CARES about the doctor by now, it's not like he's been entirely OMNIPRESENT/PRESENT/HELPFUL! Either we hit mafia, or LOSE the GAME.

I'm MARIO, the Town Neighborizer. I can choose two people every night to talk to each other outside of the game. First night I chose SSBF and ChibiCat, Second night I chose ChibiCat and Rockin, Third night I chose Vrael and Paprika Killer, and the fourth night I didn't choose ANYBODY because I know two of you ****ers can talk already.

No Lynch was such a bad idea.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
EBWOP: Also anyone care to backup Meta-Kirby's claim as the town localizer? PTK, chibicat, and Vrael are on that list unless I hear from all 3 of you saying that this is correct, I'm going to assume he is scum.

ChibiCat

vVv ChiboSempai|Tom
I am Pikachu, a Vanilla Townie

I can backup MK's claims of being a neighborizer.

I'm really suspicious of Vrael not mentioning it at all since he was involved in the neighborizing (according to MK) and he posted after the claim. Why wouldn't he go out of his way to let everyone know about MK's clear?

The post to me seems that Vrael was too focused on his claim compared to what was going on, making it seem like a fake claim.

ChibiCat

vVv ChiboSempai|Tom
My mistake, forgot to answer this
I was pretty much inactive in all of my mafia games. I got unusually swamped with school work including a game design project (link) among other things like hosting and managing tourneys. I had time for SWF here and there, but not much time to sit down and pay attention in mafia games but I'm posting again in them.

D

Deleted member

@vrael, you and chibi/seph
Why now all of a sudden have that D4 case while you said " I don't really see much to build a case on him with." I don't get it.

@seph, scum seemed to just make have picked the guy that said the least.

Claim:
I am Zelda, Town vanilla

I backup MK's statement on the neighbourizing.

@ seph, why should there be a doc now?

Chibi brought up 2 interesting point about vrael, which make me even ore suspicious of him.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@vrael, you and chibi/seph
Why now all of a sudden have that D4 case while you said " I don't really see much to build a case on him with." I don't get it.

could you rephrase the question?

@seph, scum seemed to just make have picked the guy that said the least.

@ seph, why should there be a doc now?

I thought most mafia games had at least 1 doctor, but that was an assumption.

Chibi brought up 2 interesting point about vrael, which make me even ore suspicious of him.

Not quite sure this was directed at me or just a post, but I'll answer it anyways. I agree, but I don't want us to act too fast. no one vote untill he has a good chance to prove himself I don't want an accidental town lynch.

@seph, why did you consider MK scum?
it should be obvious from what I've posted, I thought he was scum because of the suspicious ways SSBF and MK acted with each other, but that suspicion is gone because of his claim.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I am Pikachu, a Vanilla Townie

I can backup MK's claims of being a neighborizer.

I'm really suspicious of Vrael not mentioning it at all since he was involved in the neighborizing (according to MK) and he posted after the claim. Why wouldn't he go out of his way to let everyone know about MK's clear?

The post to me seems that Vrael was too focused on his claim compared to what was going on, making it seem like a fake claim.
Because I didn't want to bring it up out of the blue unless I knew I was going to get lynched. I didn't see a point in saying that MK had neighborized me since he had just said that two posts earlier.

We were massclaiming, how does my roleclaim not fit into that? What could I have possibly done to make it more in line with "what was going on?"

Also Chibi, why didn't you tell us that you and Rockin were neighbors before he was lynched? That could have saved him.

D

Deleted member

Seph, number one was pointed at vrael (still waiting vrael).
the third you commented on was not a question.

and the basic setup includes 1 cop and one doc, but now we have a vigilante.

@vrael: how would chibi know for sure rockin is town?

M.K

Level 55
Vrael is scum. I am almost positive. Three townies claim, his being the least believable, this is a post from my phone and there are no brackets (wtf). I will be voting vrael when I get to computer.

Top Bottom