• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros: Betting Game Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Just let these people do what they want with their points, there's no need to persuade them since if they bet a certain amount, they should know the risk of doing so. Or some people just bet and don't care.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
100 points on Melee Mario, with 11 kills That's ridiculous; it's not even funny!

Every round that you don't post, you will get a *. After you get 3 *, you will lose your score and won't be aloud to bet for 5 rounds. I hope i don't need to kick anyone but I have to, otherwise I get a scorecard filled with people betting once then not coming back.
You spelled "allowed" wrong :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I bet 25 points that Brawl Mario will win over Melee Mario

Additionally, I think Brawl Mario will win with 7 KOs

ftl

Smash Journeyman
When is the deadline to enter? You said when the results would be up, but have not set a day/time deadline to get the bets in.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

You have to guess how many kills Brawl Mario will get too.
I REALLY hope I'm not; I thought guessing the KOs is for bonus?

Bet on which game Mario will get the most KO's, Melee or Brawl. Receive 2x your bet if you're correct, lose your bet if wrong. Bonus 25 points is you can guess how many KO's the winning game has.
25 points on Brawl Mario.

I'll keep safe for now...
Yes? I'm doing good?

Chaco

Never Logs In
****!!! I read it wrong.

18 kills melée mario. 85 pts.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
When is the deadline to enter? You said when the results would be up, but have not set a day/time deadline to get the bets in.
The deadline will be when I post the results ;)

And Bowser won't.

or will he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom