• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman

Yeh thats ****ing right.

The only people who get a shoutout is Minus and MDK.

Minus: Ridiculous whatever-the-****-he-did to bat combo with lucas
MDK: For saying "whatever-the-****-he-did to bat"

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^HAHAHA that image is jokes!

Ankoku:

Percon = Snake
Kingace = Metaknight
Mdk = Metaknight
Ambrose = Various ( too many to really say)
Gk = " "
Minus = Lucas
Delorted = Snake
NikoK = Peach

And umm... post in the pr thread peoples!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Anyways, Jamie, when you see this, I left my wii remote at your house, I'll add you on msn later to talk to you on how to get it back or something, but for now just secure it, I need that thing.

MDK00

Smash Ace
some one please make a correction, i beat minus and I came 3rd place =S
3RD - MDK (MK)
thnk u

edit: vids will be uploaded sometime before friday. no sexual harrasment plz n thnk u

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, put me down as Snake/Kirby. I'm so glad kirby actually ended up being a worthwhile investment. I plan to use my D3 next time also (used him as CP in pools this time, though), so that I can be known as more than just a Snake.

BTW, Kevin's image is hilarious. XD

Gichan

Smash Champion
Percon. can you talk to Jamie? Just so that I know my wii remote is actually found. It is a wii remote that had that plastic thing around it, that dildo thing you know. Please find out.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I SWEAR TO GOD I'm coming to the next one (So long as its not on a Sunday, sundays > my ability to travel/work the next day)

Sounds like everyone had a good time. Im jealous

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Props to Ambrose and myself for playing a **** load of characters so nobody can garenteed CP us on the "blind" picks.

Double shout outs because that's how I roll!

Ken- I thought we did worse then we actually did. We will definately do better next time around.
MDK- Why does your Sheik have a boner?
Dejana- Good times as always; "No, no, I wont be drinking tonight... Alright everyone ready for another shot?". It's pretty jokes that you can eat more then most guys, other then me of course :p I still didn't get to see the cup trick =( Does it involve You, Steve, and one cup?
Steve- No serious arguements this weekend... I'm in shock! *Props*
Niko- Man too many jokes. You definately showed us a warm welcome. "Only real men can wear pink... NOT!"
Niko- Your cat was ****** me man. I had so many scrates on my hand when I woke up. It woke me up a few times purring in my ear then attacking my hands when I would move them. Did you give it orders to take me out for the tourney?

So many more funny moments of the weekend but I'm too lazy to type them all.

Italy lost in penalty kicks =(

D

Deleted member

i posted a really long shout out then the power went out due to rain storms

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bye

ill post again later

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
You cant do double shout outs you're breaking the whole system

And then you double shout out within the double shout out? Thats some meta **** GK

Fake shoutout for GK, Ken, Dejana, Niko, Max and Will because Saturday was awesome and worth the whole trip

I dont want to do a big list for the tournament but everyone there contributed to a great time so thanks alot to you all and we'll see you next time there's something a little more local, although I'm sure we'll try to come down to Niagara again before the summer is out anyways.

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
**** i wish i made it to this one :p. I'll probably make it to another one, sometime soon hopefully.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I edited my post to fix the bracket image. The file didn't save so going by my memory wasn't such a reliable option. Fixed and Ankoku you need to redo the rankings.

MDK00

Smash Ace
There were so many upsets throughout the entire day. JL loses to NikoK and ??? and places lower then expected in singles. Team AznSensation loses 6-1 to Team Sexual Abuse (MDK aka Da Rapist / KingAce aka Molester) who sexually abused them with horenados to victory! There were some more but I cant remember.

Jokes of the Day...

"____ evolves into "Da Rapist!"
Everyone had a fresh haircut?! WTF
"Hey pikachu… want a rare candy?"
MDK's victory dance for doubles!
I walk into McDonalds and everyone is looking at me like I just broke outta jail...
“Im hungry for some Scruby-Os! Mmmm scrubilicious!”
Dejana sits beside me, GK yells out to me "quick hit the easy button" "That was easy"

ShoutOutz!

infamousGK - Dude you were a major let down this tourny, but its all good everyone has to have their bad days, and luckily for you, you seem to join the rest of the GTA with the whole "weaker then normal" performance. Thnx for the Sheik tipz tho. BTW ur a scrub. LOL not only do i take stocks off you... I win matches too. I officially dub you “infamousSK (SK = Scrub King)

WolfBlade - LOL stupidest MM ever. Now we know the stupidness that is Skyworld. Let it be known. Awesome Lucario man, keep it up. At your rate i start expecting you to place in the top 10 very soon.

Percon - **** your Snake! I was so close each time to winning in brackets too! Well at least it wasnt as bad as last time. Next time i'll be the "Snake Eater". Good games man!

KingAce - What else can i say... your gay. But at least we made our money to pay off the fine hahahaha srsly when I think back on it its kinda funny. Btw we need to talk about when were gunna go to court.

Chaotic - YES POKEMON MASTER! I was under the impression that Ivysaur was the worst of the three but after i played you seems like ivysaur is pretty badass. Work on your other 2 pokemon some more im expecting some good things. OH yeah, cant forget that badass remote mine xplosive kill. Style pts through the roof on that one.

Niko_K
- Wh0o0o0o yes brodda in a pink t-shirt! Lol. Your Peach is coming along REALLY nicely. Its too bad we live so far apart, i’d luv to just sit down and practice w/ you, but jus remember dude peach can float, which means spacing with her shouldn’t be too hard. Always space so that you can safely atk your opponent WITHOUT them. Champion advice: Blocking is good. =)

Steve – I t hink I might have you confused with someone else but I believe you were the falco who MM’d me right? Well anyways awesome falco man. Although vs Metaknight maybe you didn’t know this but lasers STOP and DMG tornado. Your close combat skills are amazing, you mix up very nicely with atks and grabs but your defensive skills were a little weak. The general rule to almost all fighting games is that if you have a projectile, and the enemy doesn’t, they need to come to you. Work on spamming the laser. Don’t worry about comments like “stop spamming lasers” doing what you need to do to win is the key to being a great player. Once you work on you defensive game with lasers I believe we will soon see you as the best falco player. Don’t give up keep at it.

Millar – Yes millar! Your consistency for your chain grabs are going up! That’s really good man. You really had me scared for the first match but remember you cant mess with MeDaKnight... Da Rapist muahahaha! Lol good games man and keep up da work!

JL – As long as your number 1 you’ll always have that wait on your shoulders, even though you didn’t do your best at this tourney we all still aim at taking that title. Just because you fail at 1 tourny that doesn’t mean ur title is surrendered so easily. You earned that spot and everyone is out to get it (well at least I am!). Anyways don’t join the darkside, be a man!

Ambrose – MeDaKnight’s Revenge. Nuff said! =)

LawlBot – Wish you could been there for all da hype! Watch da vids, ALL OF THEM! Hail upz for watchin Hellsing! =)

Minus – Apprentice defeats master. Outstanding victory! But it seems your liking Lucas a lot more. I wont lie those combos are soo beast. You’re the best Lucas player I know of period. I think once your vids are up ppl will be studying you lol. Good games man.

Delorted – Really great to meet you man. Sorry about that whole conflict with your match with Ambrose, but like we were saying even if Ambrose agreed to it, its just simply not fair to all past matches, the amount of matches cannot be discussed before or after matches, these things are preset or else we would have a never ending tourney full of matches like yours. Good Snake btw. You play distinctively different from Chaotic and Percon, but I do like the way you make use of the B-air and D-air. Hope to see you again man.

Koka – Don’t be such a quitter and practice the god **** game. If you can do it for counterstrike you can do it for this game as well. Not having the game is no excuse or exception, im living proof. Lawlz at lockin the panellists (and me too!) in the super secret meeting room. I’ll get you back watch out!

PyreNight – Practice more, don’t quit. Stop spamming illusion, watch your vids, this should be the start of you improving your game. Luckily for you there are other great falco players in da scene, take advantage of this and learn from them.

GI – Don’t worry man, I kno how good you are. I kno your desperate to show everyone else but seriously its almost a known fact that tournaments prorate your skill by __%. The only real way to rid yourself of this syndrome is to keep entering tournaments until your completely comfortable where your playing. That explains things like how you do better at alphamalez as opposed to any other tourney. At alphamalez you are in a much more comfortable setting as opposed to the more higher tension from other tournies. But I can see the music is helping you focus, good idea. You have lots of good friends to learn from keep making good use of this. Don’t join the darkside, its not worth your soul…

Er!x – LoL that’s what you get for being so god d@mn hyper and not wanting to sleep the nite b4. You did good man. Also major thanks for the G&W and pikachu match tips, that **** made a world of a difference. I think JL and Ambrose would have ***** harder had I not known what to do about it. That G&W stuff helped greatly against infamousSK (SK = scrub king)

Jamah– Dude you ef’in surprised me in the crew battle! Wtf! Although it was my first time watchin you play I was d@mn impressed. Diddy is a awesome char that is not played enuff. You play like a god d@mn beast! You definitely held it down in crews, especially with all the tension of being last. You need to be more confident in your skillz, you are badass. Practice more and see what other tricks, gimmicks, combos you can do with the bananas etc. Also make sure not to fall into your own trapz lol. Remember you don’t always have to tech left or right sometimes neutral is the answer. Watch your vids and learn from them and also be sure to make sure you get more of your vids captured as well.

If I missed anyone lemme kno!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
"I walk into McDonalds and everyone is looking at me like I just broke outta jail..." - LOL

Was that down here? If so thats given, I get followed around at the malls and **** if I am by myself and I am only half -__- .wtf.

KingAce

Smash Ace
"im glad a bad mk didnt win" ... lol spamming works on certain characters get used to it

MDK00

Smash Ace
i kno ppl already thot of this but even i agree that dbl metaknight shud be banned.
i also brought up the idea of using the point system for dbls. im not sure if you guys are familiar with it so i'll explain...
in team games like king of fighters XI (if you dont know about this game or never played get at me its so awesome) there is a point system because havin all the top tiers on your team is jus too broke, so to balance teams out more each character is givin a value based on their tier status and all the chars on the team can only add up to a max of lets say 10pts in this case.

so for example. lets say metaknight is worth 7pts and your total pts is 10 then you cant have 2 metaknights on a team because 7+7=14. so in this case metaknight would have to team up a with a char of lower tier, at a max value of 3.

i kno smash bros is different from 2D fighters but its just an idea i thought i'd throw out there.

Percon

Smash Lord
That actually sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to at least try that, it might add more variety. Though it needs to be discussed more for sure. Let's not jump into that RIGHT away...

Miller

Smash Lord
i kno ppl already thot of this but even i agree that dbl metaknight shud be banned.
i also brought up the idea of using the point system for dbls. im not sure if you guys are familiar with it so i'll explain...
in team games like king of fighters XI (if you dont know about this game or never played get at me its so awesome) there is a point system because havin all the top tiers on your team is jus too broke, so to balance teams out more each character is givin a value based on their tier status and all the chars on the team can only add up to a max of lets say 10pts in this case.

so for example. lets say metaknight is worth 7pts and your total pts is 10 then you cant have 2 metaknights on a team because 7+7=14. so in this case metaknight would have to team up a with a char of lower tier, at a max value of 3.

i kno smash bros is different from 2D fighters but its just an idea i thought i'd throw out there.
Yea, me and you were discussing this already, I think it would be pretty neat, and it would be ONLY IN NIAGARA.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Banning team characters is a bad idea, as broken as MDK/KingAce are it's just going to set a bad precedent of banning whatever characters people complain about.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Besides MK dbls I can't think of any other that would have that much dominance. I wasn't at the tourny, but I can imagine the constant nado spamm.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
MDK, I see that you MM'd a few people after I challenged you... You're calling me a scrub... You must be a little **ss* if you wont even MM a "scrub" like me... So what does that make you... Huh punk... HUH?

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK, I see that you MM'd a few people after I challenged you... You're calling me a scrub... You must be a little **ss* if you wont even MM a "scrub" like me... So what does that make you... Huh punk... HUH?
i thot u sed u wanted a money match. not a robbery...

Edit: pools matches are up, and singles shud be complete by 11pm. get hype! btw why didnt anyone record grand finals? wtf? if im lucky with time i mite have dbls uploadin 2nite and have it all up by 2morro. otherwise dbls and crews will be uploaded for thursday

MDK00

Smash Ace
I'm pretttyyy sure percon/kingace was recorded, I think eric was doing the recording for it.
hmm i think he might have screwed up or didnt record at all because i dont see it anywhere on my laptop =S oh well.

the only reason i mm'd wolfblade is cuz i john'd out last time cuz i used my last bit of money on pizza and then promised him next time we wud do our skyworld mm.
and the reason i mm'd steve cuz he provoked me pretty **** hard by callin me a spammy MK. for sum reason i take some real hard offense to that cuz do i look like kingace to you?! OHHH jks kingace is my boy still hahaha.

i'll call it out from now tho next time 10$ MM me vs infamousSK. but lets add some flavor to it... if i win u change ur name permanently to infamousSK (scrub king), if i lose, well u can set ur own conditions

get at me scrub lol

Top Bottom