• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yeah... I suppose I could move DP to neutral. With all those counterpicks, we should have a few more neutrals.
Hey, aren't I the one in charge of making the changes? I don't see how Delphino can be neutral....The constant stage changes and platform rising/lowerings, walk off edges, swimming. Care to elaborate why you think it should be neutral

D.B

Smash Ace
what it changes to is fair, it's not like there's cars or anything, and besides you can spike through the water so stop your whinning?

Percon

Smash Lord
There are two Nates, just so that everyone is on the same page. Niagara one (Lawlb0t) and Non-Niagara (Runawayfire) :p

Anyway...

I labeled Delphino Plaza as CP not because it's unfair, but because it just provides a fight that's different than the other neutral stages. Though totally fair, if it were neutral, it would be the only one with walk-off edges, water, a go-through bottom and the only one that would be constantly changing to a different state (PS at least has a neutral state that it reverts to every time).

I personally have no objections to it being neutral, as I said in my original post, only that it's different and that some people might not appreciate the radical differences between it and the other neutrals.
Though, if Sauga/GTA peeps are gonna use DP as neutral, we may have to follow suit. We wouldn't want a lack of DP experience.

Also, a few crew members brought to my attention. AC (our custom stage) cannot be played by other communities and therefor should not be involved in our tournies. It'll be CP until the friendlies are over, I guess.

And yes, Niko, this is your tournament; these are merely my suggestions. I don't think we should go too hard on stages yet.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lmfao. You woulda been dead Saturday at exactly 2:32:45 AM when you started to watch "The Amazing Racist" videos. Lmao.

IAM THE REAL NATE.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Rob's got an okay Lucario.

But really, it works like this;

Rob's Pikachu >>>> Rob's Fox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rob's Lucario

By, the way, my thoughts on tourney stages for the Biweekly...
Just love that you had to Point out my mains and rank them.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
ahaha u black? lol
I'm mixed.

IAM THE REAL NATE.
Gtfo. I've been around longer lol. Unless people start calling me purely nicknames (I'm cool with that hahaha) then no you're not Nate, you're Lawlbot.

Runawayfire, i was talking to lawlbot, but ill still take that MM :)
Brawl though
Hahaha I thought as much, thats what makes the mm hilarious, cause I still want it.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
and where and how are u getting this game on the 8th?
something people like to call illegally modifying your console to play illegally downloaded and burned games

and Niko, me and D.B might come to the next one not this saturday but the saturday after, you mentioned in the gta thread ud change it to next week, if you can then thatd be great because us and Tyrantwolf have a good chance of making it

Percon

Smash Lord
Nice! I'd be super-duper happy if you guys showed up!

By the way, Niko, I'm slightly concerned for tomorrow. We're expecting MASS snow, and while that won't be a problem for me I'm wondering who's gonna show up.

Also, we ARE having doubles, right? And if so... how's the time going to be split up for that?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo, not sure when I'm gonna get there tomorrow guys. Niko, PM me yer phone number and I'll call you when I figure things out.

Max,we will rock at doubles!

Top Bottom