• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 3D/U OST Contest! Round 27 - Midgar (Grading)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That's lame Swamp. Back when me and Star were making stage concepts on the old threads we had a 12 song limit. :p;)
To be fair, the only stages that ended up getting twelve songs were Green Hill, Port Town: Aero Dive, Castle Siege and The Halberd. The other one off stages were around 9-10. Series with multiple stages only had around 5-7, so I think the limit Swamp has is more than fair.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
To be fair, the only stages that ended up getting twelve songs were Green Hill, Port Town: Aero Dive, Castle Siege and The Halberd. The other one off stages were around 9-10. Series with multiple stages only had around 5-7, so I think the limit Swamp has is more than fair.
Traitor. :p

Groose

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. I skimmed through your entries, but I don't have time to grade now. No judge has turned in scores yet, though. We'll probably finish things tomorrow, though. Hopefully.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I would be so mad we're taking this long right now...

...If I wasn't obsessed with rubbing my Flygon's antennae things in Pokemon-Amie.

Groose

Smash Champion

...If I wasn't obsessed with rubbing my Flygon's antennae things in Pokemon-Amie.
I haven't had time to play since Sunday morning. Only at the first gym still.

I'm about two-thirds of the way through your entries... but no judge has submitted scoring yet, so it may be a ways off.

Groose

Smash Champion
Finished. I'm the first judge to turn in my grades, though, so it may be awhile before results are published.

Three perfect scores from me this time. And I'll start the controversy and say that God Robert's Cousin was not one of them. But he'll probably win anyway, because he's God Robert's Cousin.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sweet! I can't wait to see how everyone fared out. This round had some token tracks and some exotic ones too.

Now we'll have to wait until Frostwraith and Swampasaur turn in their scores. Will I take a 2nd win much like GRC? >:3

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
And I'll start the controversy and say that God Robert's Cousin was not one of them. But he'll probably win anyway, because he's God Robert's Cousin.
Glad Sad to hear that. :troll:

Anyways, hoping for victory this time. :3

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I wish I had X/Y to keep me occupied. And a working Wii, since it broke and my parents won't fix it until next week. Plus, I'm stuck on Squeak Squad, New Super Mario Bros., Kingdom Hearts Coded AND Wario Land II, so there's literally nothing to do. UGGGGH.

Please give me it straight. Did I do good?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm still jelly that I couldn't enter this round
I had everything set up too.... ;-----------;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I doubt I'd have a chance honestly, but I must say that after looking at all the entries, I have 2 songs that are unique compared to all the other entries. Let's hope those 2 will help lead to my uprising.

Groose

Smash Champion
Yeah, it will be some time before the results are ready for this round. I ask for your patience. I'm not at liberty to discuss results; I've said too much already!

While you're waiting, why don't you rattle off the Wii-U stages you'd like to see next round? We've got Pilotwings, Pyrosphere, Pikmin, Lost World, Wily's Castle, and Smashville as possibilities. Tell me what you want to see... and I'll try to persuade my compatriots to pick whichever one is most popular.

Keep in mind, though, that we've pretty much ruled out the Boxing Ring... we're trying to stall and see if it will be a Punch-Out!!! or a Smash stage before we have you hit us with ideas for it.

Let's hope those 2 will help lead to my uprising.
Or they'll burn your wings up and you'll fall. :awesome:

I'm still jelly that I couldn't enter this round
I had everything set up too.... ;-----------;
Pity. Looking forward to seeing you jump back in next round, though. I want to see you and Roberts go head to head again.

Please give me it straight. Did I do good?
I can't say. My grades vary from the other judges. You may have done well in my grades and done poorly with the other judges or vice versa. I don't want to tell you one thing only to have you do he exact opposite of how I said. You follow me, or is my half-asleep rambling difficult to understand?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Yeah, it will be some time before the results are ready for this round. I ask for your patience. I'm not at liberty to discuss results; I've said too much already!

While you're waiting, why don't you rattle off the Wii-U stages you'd like to see next round? We've got Pilotwings, Pyrosphere, Pikmin, Lost World, Wily's Castle, and Smashville as possibilities. Tell me what you want to see... and I'll try to persuade my compatriots to pick whichever one is most popular.

Keep in mind, though, that we've pretty much ruled out the Boxing Ring... we're trying to stall and see if it will be a Punch-Out!!! or a Smash stage before we have you hit us with ideas for it.

Or they'll burn your wings up and you'll fall. :awesome:

Pity. Looking forward to seeing you jump back in next round, though. I want to see you and Roberts go head to head again.

I can't say. My grades vary from the other judges. You may have done well in my grades and done poorly with the other judges or vice versa. I don't want to tell you one thing only to have you do he exact opposite of how I said. You follow me, or is my half-asleep rambling difficult to understand?

I got you, Groose. I'm just very excited to see, because I think I did pretty well this time around.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I apologize guys.

But I'm exhausted. I'll grade your entries tomorrow. I promise you that!

Groose

Smash Champion
Oh, and another little thing. My "Notes" section was quite a bit longer than last time. I talked about pretty much every one of your track selections individually. Still, as usual, once you get your results either PM me or post here for additional feedback.

Ascended

Smash Ace
I'm expecting to lose this round, but at least I'm having fun. :)
As for the Wii U stage, I most want to do Pikmin, with Dr. Willy's Castle being my second choice.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I bet I'll get a score so low that they'll have to create a Wall of Shame in my honor! :troll:

Actually, I may do decent, but I have given up my dreams of SmashBoards fame and must accept the reality that I stand no chance against God Robert's Cousin. After all, there's a divine being on his side! :p

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
God Robert's Cousin is going to do well, I can feel it. It's in his genes, man. He's a maniac.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Pilotwings. Let's go with that. Best opportunity for a lot variety. ;)

Groose

Smash Champion
Well... I as kind of hoping there'd be an overwhelming favorite, but you're pretty much all saying different things. :/

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm going to say the Lost World stage for the next round. Seriously, my list has been waiting to be posted ever since the troll hints were given, :laugh:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Pyrosphereeeeeeee.

Gimme Pyrosphere pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

I need to do Pyrosphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
God Robert's Cousin is going to do well, I can feel it. It's in his genes, man. He's a maniac.
You fool! You probably just jinxed me! Now I'm going to do terrible...

Aw but ye for real thanks bro.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I need to do Pikmin. I have a strong song list in my head for that stage.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Swamp, Groose, don't listen to the other voices. You know in your heart's that Pilotwings is the only correct choice this week. Do it.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Swamp, Groose, don't listen to the other voices. You know in your heart's that Pilotwings is the only correct choice this week. Do it.
But we just had Wii Fit stage. We'll get more Mii music again.

We need good ol' Pyrosphere to liven things up.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

You lucky *******, that's one of my favorite Pokemon.

It's a shame I'm not too familiar with the tracks of some of the games that belong to SSB4 stages.
I guess I'll just keep waiting for Gerudo Valley to show up.

----

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Hm. I'm torn. On the one hand, IDK enough about Pilotwings to make a song list for it.

OTOH, while I could probably put together a list for Pyrosphere, I'm not exactly looking forward to getting trounced by GRC again. :laugh:

Top Bottom