• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Theres a video lol?

Also Cal I'm back in Louth now, going to France on 13th for a week tho, once I'm back I'll def have to come up for old times sake :)

Also if your hosting, I'll come up for then x
ah sounds good man ;p , im off on holiday on the 14th anyways for a week lol , but after that il let you know what date il host a fest

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Cals microwave isn't easy to use, setting a timer isn't straightforward, no button suggests that it solely sets the time for you. Mine us easy, turn a dial and hit go, bam!

:phone:
What, "power" -> -input time- -> "start" isn't straightforward? You should come and try use my microwave ... I don't even know how to defrost things in it, yet. :glare:

Also has anybody uploaded "that" yet? I can go grab it off my phone.:awesome:

cong

Smash Journeyman
i did some washing up on the last day then let shay finish it up, didnt see cong do a thing or Cloud :) im sorry for breaking the curtains.
I cleaned everything i used and washed all the dishes(left like some oven stuff) when everyone was asleep on the last day. I know how to clean up after myself :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
i see cong i see u owe me kfc for getting ur laptop u nearly forgot on the train.

Also left the smashuk thing on facebook that g.p made he went harewire and invited the biggest ****** i know.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i see cong i see u owe me kfc for getting ur laptop u nearly forgot on the train.

Also left the smashuk thing on facebook that g.p made he went harewire and invited the biggest ****** i know.
you know im on smashboards 24/7 right?
the man isnt a ******. he just made a ****ty first impression
i still cant really defend the dudes actions. but meh

cong

Smash Journeyman

yess, yess, i havn't forgotten. Next fest i got some drink i brought from Portugal that im gonna let you drink :D:D:D:D:D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
mike: i dunno. postal service from around here is garbage. it took just over a week for a first class delivery to each london. and yours was 2nd class. so meh

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
umad k.mac? i think u are :). whatever **** are **** the fact i know him irl its just as funny..

Kasper!

Smash Lord
yoh if any brawlers wanna come down today as im hosting your're fully welcomed.

Contact me by phone if you are coming

my number: 07415490125

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yoh if any brawlers wanna come down today as im hosting your're fully welcomed.

Contact me by phone if you are coming

my number: 07415490125
you host on a day where i couldnt just randomly come down man XD
still would have loved to have come down

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah its ******* warm, its the first time i've worn shorts in a LONG time

the shorts kid in pokemon speaks bull****, they are not comfortable, they trap your sack when in the process of cycling

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I can't remember if I won that set.

Also B.Mack still has my Trackmania clan T-shirt. I NEED IT BACK. Someone ****ing mail it to me or to calzorz or just give it to someone who can give it to calzorz. :|

ALSO WHY WON'T IT LET ME POST. GODDAMN.

edit

Site hate.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hey guys, I am currently evaluating the UK metagame/style and I was wondering if there are any good :dedede:s in your country I can look at. Thanks in advance. :)p

:phone:

Top Bottom