• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoutouts to KillerJawz for scraping my Mario in friendlies

Shoutouts to MTR and G~P for being fun and having an awesome accent

Shoutouts to Siri for being chill even when things turn out bad for him

Shoutouts to J.Miller for taking names with weegee

Shoutouts to C.R.Z for avoiding Wolf vs Fox seriouslies vs me. SCURRED, STAR FOX?!?

Shoutouts to Calzorz for having the most bored player face ever XD

Shoutouts to Calzorz' sister for randomly showing up but not playing

:059:

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Shoutouts:

Gp: We had some fun matches, your ganon would have obviously won mid tier.
Kj: very sexy planking samus, I actually was impressed with your jiggly lol
Jmill: Damn, we had some good matches and some laughs about Ivy's downsmash.
Siri: I've only had one match with you, so I don't really know what to say, xcept that I liked the shirt.
C.R.Z: Why the hell did I cp'd rainbow? I should have just took you to bf and take that set :(
Lucario mainer: I don't even know your name lol.
Calz: Awesome snake.

- Rog.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
shoutouts to the uk ppl, they are MAD funny.
oh and good **** calz for placing 3rd ;D
imma get u next time haha

ITS THE DIVE AAAAAH

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ha it's MTR (mike the rake) or just The rake. You were the pt mainer right? That thing was legit!

Looool ramin, it's DARK DIIIIVE you scrub xD go play melée!
oh I forgot to ask you at the tourney, was it you who came on the uk chat ages ago and told cal you were a kirby mainer called Trevor?

Also I'll do some real shoutouts tomoro :p

Lord chair and gheb, who did you guys main, I can't remember off the top off my head.
I don't think it was my accent, more that wheneer itried to speak it came out as jibberish

The_Rake

Smash Lord
thanks for the compliment, I do main Pt.

Chair is the dude who walked around in a bathingrobe and plays wario, I think people know who he is then :)
Haha yea I saw him, don't think we played though. Think I only played bloodys wario

But yea your pt was pro man, the ivy upb and the char sideb were perfectly spaced, ivy surprised me and char was doing 30% with each hit which was so unexpected. The way you play ivy doesn't deserve the nickname I give it...the burden!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to MTR and G~P for being fun and having an awesome accent
cheers man
sadly i cant remember who you were off the top of my head, pointers? XD

Friendlies with G~P, MTR and KJ were hella fun.

Cheers, lads.
yeah, i had you in our nice little death pool XD
top wario, if someone can point out to me why i cp'd lylat on you, then let me know because i cant remember for the life of me XD

Gp: We had some fun matches, your ganon would have obviously won mid tier.
Kj: very sexy planking samus, I actually was impressed with your jiggly lol
Jmill: Damn, we had some good matches and some laughs about Ivy's downsmash.
Siri: I've only had one match with you, so I don't really know what to say, xcept that I liked the shirt.
C.R.Z: Why the hell did I cp'd rainbow? I should have just took you to bf and take that set
Lucario mainer: I don't even know your name lol.
Calz: Awesome snake.

- Rog.
duuuude ive jsut spent about 5 minutes searching for a 'rog' in the search function XD
cheers our matches were seriously fun, i was surprised my ganon won too, shame mid tiers didnt happen otherwise i would have met you in mid tier finals! /endcocky

also jsut out of curiosity, how old are you? cause you seems a fair bit older than everyone else there XD

as for ivy's d-smash, it does less damage than ganon's jab, now thats one pro dsmash XD

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I have no idea why the Dutchies are coming here for dem shoutouts. But ohwellz

G~P: Probably the chillest guy I've met at a smash tournament in a looong time. Made the deathpool that much more tolerable! Hope to see you at some more events man.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
G~P I was the guy who sat @ the PC most of the time doing brackets with Staco and who also shouted the announcements for Pools and Bracket.

MTR, I was the guy who made fun of the way you said "I would like a coke". XD

:059:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oooohhhhhh ok xD and started saying stuff like "I would like some tea". Haha, I was saying it to myself afterwards and realised you were actually right. It's too bad analy didn't come, you'd find his accent hilarious.
Thanks for sorting out some of the behind the scenes stuff then. I don't know the names of the other TOs but pass on my thanks.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Oooohhhhhh ok xD and started saying stuff like "I would like some tea". Haha, I was saying it to myself afterwards and realised you were actually right. It's too bad analy didn't come, you'd find his accent hilarious
Who is analy? :troll:

And ... nobody would have found andy's accent hillarious. they'd have found it frustrating ;r

"Can I lend ten bob?" lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol anaky son, iPod spell checks and it sucks lol. Tbh I think everyone found it frustrating when I spoke, whenever I asked for a game I stuttered, I had to have people help me make orders at subway, not because of the language barrier, but because I was worried I would stutter...which makes me stutter...sucks

and kmac, you had epic hype in Germany xD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Hhaha, it's too good. Win here win there, win win everywhere!

Shoutouts

Calzorz: hey calzorz!!! Good job on 3rd n 2nd man, you played the best I've seen. 3-1 against staco was amazing.
Siri: unlucky with pools man, going out cos the guy that went through got 2-0 on you, sucks man.
Miller: you was unlucky against the marth player, forgot daves stupid rule too :/ ah well, great job man, great placement too.
Kj: The Jew! Great to see you man, had been a while, dunno wht happened in our dittos, they were quick man. The edgegrab limits screwed you over big time. You deserved higher than 33rd
GP: great stuff in doubles man, was hella fun, damn that pika team!!!! Unlucky on death pool :(
CRZ: good stuff in your pool, unlucky with brackets though
Alannah/Calzorz's sister/CRJ: step it up!

Now the people I remember fromthe tourney
M-13: dude unlucky in the pools, beat you by 1 point. Your lucarios good, high percent last stock is always anyones game with lucario, I hope to play you again.
Judge (or was it's gudge? I dunno lol): great fox man, I struggle with him a lot, I'm winning the next mm though ;)
Cadet: thanks for bringing B-, always fun to play it :)
Mr R: train on B- son, your too nooby!
PFL and the ither pika player: was fun playing doubs on Friday, as if we played in tourney too. Such a good game, if we didn't have the friendlies you'd have prob walked over us. Wanna play you guys again :)

To eeryone else I played thanks for the games, made the tourney amazing. I also apologise for yelling DARK DIVE and punching the air when I did warlock punch, I think I did hit someone when I did that...

UK players: thanks for sorting this all out guys, was an epic first internation tourney. The lols were too good. Keep it classy

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Srs? Sorry man, but the only wario I remember playing was bloody and that was in pools. You sure it was me and not siri, miller or cloud rain? Was it you that me, kj and gp played on Saturday morning then?

Ha, when your pool was read out kj told gp it was a death pool xD

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
PFL and the other pika player: was fun playing doubs on Friday, as if we played in tourney too. Such a good game, if we didn't have the friendlies you'd have prob walked over us. Wanna play you guys again :)
haha i liked the friendlies i didnt want to have it no other way :3 it was really fun. we will definetly play some other time again :D

and....
JMiller: we had some EPIC games there, i hope i will brawl you next time again at some offline tourney ^^

C.R.Z: your the first fox main i brawled lol and damn...your 2 good haha good job i should rlly learn that MU now lulz.

Calzorz: great job on 3rd place you've done a really good job :) next time i will demand some friendlies (lulz)

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
hahah ikr xD double pikachu is awesome :D it were rlly fun matches I lol'd alot at some things that happend in our friendlies xD

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Was too lulzy, you guys team together often I take it, you were well coordinated. That was the first time me and gp teamed, we just tried to go Anubis and have him camp while I try to 2v1 opponents. Works cos rob isn't easily gimped

Heartstring

Smash Legend
christ, this is the most busy this thread has been in ages XD

yeah, next time we're at the same event i want to MM your pika team again. preferably where i dont die because of side-b offstage XD

@tiersie: my man you were also awesome, definetely the msot fun match of that pool for me, shame most of the others were so damn hard XD

@chair: you cant really say that pool was easy now can you? it hard counterpicks r.o.b at least, not a single good MU, and only one neutral one (kirby)
also, the matchup is bike XP

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lol, when did he stop? His spamus us too good.
Was good to see all uk players using 1 character too, I thought miller was mental going weegee v marth tho xD

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I'm nineteen :) I probably look older because of the beard, I let it grow for smash tournies because...

beards are ossim.

BTW it saddens me quite a bit that nobody of the UK commented on my shirt though :O

Top Bottom