• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

you...YOU MAIN SAMUS!
and for that you get great respect...for using a shoddy character, not for timing us out after 5 seconds of z-airing us
Haiii <3.

Hows Ike working out for you? Or are you still playing that trash character (Ganon, not Ike ;))

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Olimar and Wario went up :D. I think Diddy should be above Snake though.
ike cant **** low-tiers anymore, now that he's mid-tier. Mario is the new low-tier MK :p
anyways, guys how's the smash scene in Birmingham? (I moved)

Edit: Bowser will be pretty **** too.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Olimar and Wario went up :D. I think Diddy should be above Snake though.
ike cant **** low-tiers anymore, now that he's mid-tier. Mario is the new low-tier MK :p
anyways, guys how's the smash scene in Birmingham? (I moved)

Edit: Bowser will be pretty **** too.
your in bham B.Mack? Me and doplghost are basicly the only birmingham smashers

Yeniths

East Midlands!
There are a few around for Melee as well, but there are people close by to Brummy also. Where abouts are you?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh george that reminds me, you need to come to mine sometime, play some guitar hero, got 2,3,4,5,6, metallica and greatest hits as well as rock band 2 and all the downloads i got. Gotta rock on =P break out my drums

K.Mac

Smash Lord
what we need are not ganon dittos

but:

a) ganon doubles
and
b) the warlock punch/volcano kick ganon matches.

nothing else is more **** than that. not even M2K.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh dude, why are you over there? you coulda relocated to central england XD
anyway, theres already a MM planned between me and calz with ganon. be there to watch it boys

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Birmingham is pretty much central England tbh... I'm not that far from anywhere really...
I noticed in the OP Wario isnt even on the list...
NO UK WARIO-users???
I alt Wario, he's too epic. I'll probably enter my next tourney with Wario just to rep him :p

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I used to secondary Wario. I can't remember who my secondary is now. lmao. I think I was trying to learn D3 or something.

I still use him though.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Birmingham is pretty much central England tbh... I'm not that far from anywhere really...
I noticed in the OP Wario isnt even on the list...
NO UK WARIO-users???
I alt Wario, he's too epic. I'll probably enter my next tourney with Wario just to rep him :p
Doesn't DoplG Second Wario?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

B.Mac you're in Birmingham? I live in Leicester which is really near and is pretty cheap to travel to. Come here when we next have a fest cuz you're cool =D

B.Mack

Smash Ace
yeah just let me know via PM bcos I'm mostly lurking around the Diddy/Oli/Wario boards here so I probably wont see it if you just posted it in a thread... but yeah I'll definitely be there! :)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
if ganon played a slither of how he plays in brawl- i'd have mained him.

I wish his fsmash had a little more range like his melee one, or the whole regaininghis jump from hid down b. Those 2 would be enough xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if ganon played a slither of how he plays in brawl- i'd have mained him.

I wish his fsmash had a little more range like his melee one, or the whole regaininghis jump from hid down b. Those 2 would be enough xD
actually if you stutterstep his fsmash it has godly range just like his melee counterpart
and yes, he still needs the jump from down-b thing

Top Bottom