• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
smashter and ook,
its from a great xbox (not 360) game, the game was awesome but got some bad reviews because it didn't really live up to the hype

and stuck on 46, I don't think I have ever even heard this one before =(

DaDAM631

Smash Rookie
hm any help with 12?
some angel but i dont know which..

uhhh nvm

EDIT: ok i don't think i heard 41 before. little help?

Extremenerd

Smash Apprentice
still stuck on
hope8
can someone help?

And BTW, my girlfreind loves these. She's actually here doing it with me. She couldn't get the the last clue though :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Extremenerd: That one's dumb IMO, you have to go ask someone from the Midwest, like Dazwa or ... ?Anther maybe?. Here's the answer if you just want to skip it (I did):
the answer is winnersbracket lol, if you sign in black it's losersbracket

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
*stops running from other threads to escape Sonic mains that have taken over every thread*

*turns over shoulder, sees Infzy, starts running away screaming*

"NOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T ESCAPE!!!!!!!!"

infomon

Smash Scientist
i just thought i would now say this at infzy. so yeah i dont own an xbox, nor have i ever played on one except for a fail attempt at halo, so does anyone mind sharing the answer? :D
.... ?? huh? I... don't understand your post. I've nowhere near solved the hint, if that's what you're asking about?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok for 46. omg i love the ff6 hints <3
this music is played during the flashback where setzer tells his story with daryl. this happens right before they aqcuire the airship falcon in daryls tomb. now we just need to find the word that works.

EDIT: lol got it. a bit picky with the name.....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Didn't you just post that you know where it is from stealth? -_^

edit:

hahaha.... if you guys know the game you can find this by searching for 3 simple words in YouTube. I found it automatically using what I would search if I just needed the name. :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Didn't you just post that you know where it is from stealth? -_^

edit:

hahaha.... if you guys know the game you can find this by searching for 3 simple words in YouTube. I found it automatically using what I would search if I just needed the name. :p
lol even though i have never played it that hint did it for me. thank you lol.

EDIT: and 48 was cute. nice thesis.

EDIT2: nooooooooooo i cant distinguish the sounds :( **** aspergers....

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
yeah I'm on 48, I have no idea what would be an answer for it, maybe I just need to listen to the whole thing carefully and the answer is hidden somewhere?

edit: haha, now I feel silly. hmm 49 sounds like it might take awhile, but I'm headed off to school and think about it

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
hahaha, how are you liking those luv? XD
ugh, I keep on hearing different things like
"for the horde", "you are, soul eater", then all the other stuff that hasn't been part of a previous answer is way too soft to make out. digging the astaroth quotes though, I loved owning up with him in sc2

and I think stealths about to be at 52 as well, so that will be good

Top Bottom