• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

JLynn943

Smash Ace
oh, ha, nevermind I got it

page before that one, at the bottom. I was even looking there too, just not on that specific page

edit:

Now I'm stuck on relax. I went back to fire, and read about the source code, and I've checked the source codes, but I'm stuck. I know that it's eadgbe, but I don't know why.

I skipped ahead, and I can get the rest, so the only thing I'm missing in the puzzle is getting to eadgbe.

Sh1n0b1

Smash Journeyman
i seriously know who the answer is. it's
ZSS

the order goes starthere, happy, raptor, everybody, metapod,vegetables, lucario, fire, three, it, dedede, john117, combat, dragonsword, o, 17, blind, diablo, thief, leftrightlefta, 61050, nescontroller, mog, candy, aybabtu, han, Metaknight, ROB, ridley, water, google, jigsaw, goodeye, relax, eadgbe, 4,m, cheater. if you highlight the cheater page, you see the numbers 6827. mix them up to get 6782. this is the post that OS edited. his reason for editing is ; ). The post says, "This lovely lady has one of the worst grab animations in the game, totally wrecking her if she attempts to grab". If ZSS misses a grab, she's is screwed because she doesn't recover from her grabs very easily.
Hey....that means my guess was right!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
so did anyone figure this out yet?
...Xiivi figured the hint out 8 minutes after it was posted. o_O And Infzy completed the hint in its entirety on Monday. We've got this thing covered. :D

I still have no idea how eadgbe fits...
What do you mean "fits"? As in, how eadgbe was found to be an answer by other people in this thread? Cus I can't give a direct answer to that. :x

All I can say is that eadgbe comes after relax. And if you do what relax says...just look around a bit. You may find what will lead you to eadgbe.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
how was the answer "everybody" found.....i just dont get how that can be the answer........

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
how was the answer "everybody" found.....i just dont get how that can be the answer........
I'm assuming you're referring to the "The secret is on the peninsula. I can't remember which one though. :( " hint? I dunno if that's the one the answer is meant to be to, but for me it made sense thus:
In Zelda 1 an old man in the erm, first dungeon I think says the following: "East most peninsula is the secret." The caption of the hint page, "Am I distracting you?" Could also be a Zelda reference (where you had to use the Bait to distract a moblin in a dungeon to pass). Anyhow, another classic Zelda 1 quote is from the Moblins who give you money, who say: "It is a secret to everybody". So that's where I got "everybody" from, at least.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Overswarm
I might end up getting a prize of sorts to the winner... what would you all be interested in?
man i really want to do this hint but i have no time :( otherwise I would probably have so much fun doing it, but i got so much hw.

Invitation to the SBR as a prize. XD jk.

wait, so are there 'dead ends' in the puzzle or not?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Doesn't ZSS have a better grab than TL? Also, lol at how It took me two days to finish and I haven't checked this thread since. =P

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll be doing another one, yes... but you guys can still do it! the puzzle is staying up... I'll put a link to the "answers" and reasoning on the website later.

I am not doing next week's hint though, someone else will have that one. When I come around again though, for sure.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda is a slow guy. He probably won't get around to it for awhile.

Updated. This week's guest hint was made by Ankoku. I hope it isn't too easy for you guys ^_^''

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Ok, just because I should probably say why it's Peach:

"Now that's one for the scrapbook!" is a quote from Princess Peach in Super Mario RPG.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
ahhh i remember... in marrymore when the pic is taken of mario and bowser smoochin =]

we have a winner
Guess number three: Mario

Bowser's been done, and the real question is what is the subject matter, the "That," of the hint.

Of course, I'm probably gonna eventually go back to guess number two when I found out I was wrong. Again. But until then, I kinda want to be different.

EDIT: Actually, I know it's Mario. Unless in Super Mario RPG, the "THAT's" is capitalized.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
gah, I didn't even get a chance to look at the hint and it looks like it may have already been solved

edit: to make it official, my guess is peach

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Gotta be either Mario Peach or Bowser. Bowser's already been discussed, so he's out.

Saying Peach. It's her quote from SMRPG, a favorite game of mine, and Strikers just compounds it.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Guess number three: Mario

Bowser's been done, and the real question is what is the subject matter, the "That," of the hint.

Of course, I'm probably gonna eventually go back to guess number two when I found out I was wrong. Again. But until then, I kinda want to be different.

EDIT: Actually, I know it's Mario. Unless in Super Mario RPG, the "THAT's" is capitalized.
its caps in the game too sonny boy

Top Bottom