• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Demonic Raven

Smash Rookie
Using "raptor" at that point eventually leads you back to having to use "fire" (when all else fails...)

Interestingly, it also changes the amount of hint pages that exist, which is important. That's where I got stuck yesterday (I didn't know about "raptor" and that whole path until now)

I'm up to the 20th hint page, "diablo", right now. I have no clue what this treasure hunter getting called something stuff is about. =(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well I apparently got to the end or the URL treasure hunt or whatever it was called...and it's still not over geez........

Guess I'll just go with everyone else then...

ArchPong

Smash Rookie
This thing has depth. No joke OS is def the king of evil. Is sharing current hints frowned upon?

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
next one OS needs to be harder, but with no warps tha just throws me off, cause i might put somethin and it go to next page i think i am goin normal, but i really skipped some.......

mimic_king

Smash Lord
does anyone know the answer to the one about the character that everyone knew was in brawl, but not the way we wanted?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Hmmmmm.. there's definitely been no definite "right" guess yet, so I guess there's no wrong in me saying that it's Peach?;)

mimic_king

Smash Lord

Demonic Raven

Smash Rookie
argh...

On "aybabtu", I know the answer could only possibly be "hahn". It's referencing Cure for the Itch and it's incredibly obvious, but I tried every possible thing and still can't get to the next hint page.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
you have to take a break

Im stuck on the part where
all it says is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the answer is
kirby. he can suck enemies. sheik can chaingrab even though kirby can suck.
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeees.
It's dedede, wtf.

as for the hahahahaahhahahaha thing, scroll down, you'll see the word JIGSAW, click on it...well, actually, it worked for me yesterday, but now it's acting like the extras button, I think someone ****ed up on the coding. >.>

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
argh...

On "aybabtu", I know the answer could only possibly be "hahn". It's referencing Cure for the Itch and it's incredibly obvious, but I tried every possible thing and still can't get to the next hint page.
LOL i'm stuck on that page too
I'm just going to give you guys this one since you'll probably never get it (even though you have the right ideas).

The answer is han. I looked back in the thread, and it seems that Overswarm accidently mispelled his name. :/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm just going to give you guys this one since you'll probably never get it (even though you have the right ideas).

The answer is han. I looked back in the thread, and it seems that Overswarm accidently mispelled his name. :/
yup!

But that's okay, cuz you guys figured it out.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I just gave you the answer, mimicking is being a fool. >.>

Now go, seriously. It's so ****ing obvious, WHO CAN CG AND SUCK. IT'S NOT KIRBY, WHO ELSE COULD POSSIBLY SUCK AND CG. HOW ABOUT THE CHARACTER WHO'S ENTIRE METAGAME REVOLVES AROUND CG'S.
IT MUST BE ICE CLIMBERS.

/sarcasm

C'mon, guys, that one was an easy one. :/

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
i have never played the halo series at all
never mind i got it i had john capitalized
*groin kick

Anyways, still no friggin' answer at the take a breather part. Mimicking's advice was to 'take a break'. Yes, I'm sure that if I go to sleep, the answer will be on that page. It's been 11 hours, I'm quite sure there is a hint I'm not seeing.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
im stuck on
eadgbe. what do you have to search to get that picture?

*groin kick

Anyways, still no friggin' answer at the take a breather part. Mimicking's advice was to 'take a break'. Yes, I'm sure that if I go to sleep, the answer will be on that page. It's been 11 hours, I'm quite sure there is a hint I'm not seeing.
the answer is
relax

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
*groin kick

I've forgotten which hints are what (it's been about a week since I've done it, eheh) but I believe the word you need is the last word of the last sentence on the page. If I am correct, it should start with an
"r".

Top Bottom