• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Snail

Smash Lord
Where was the explanation on how specials a so important?
UpB and SideB should be obvious. Well, the hint never said all of his specials would be essential, it just said "his specials" (Which is a little confusing, I agree). I don't really see the point in DownB but his Fire Breath is a good edgeguard for characters coming from below (Like Ike).

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
CRAP! Streak lost!

Well, I'm not surprised, really. Anyways, looking forward to next hint.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Ooh good try fellow Yoshi guessers.

You should have changed your guess when Samurai Panda edited the hint, like I did, lol.

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
Hardest hint, but I got it right AGAIN. As there are less character left, hints should be harder. Let's see...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I love this thread. SamuraiPanda should just add to the end of every hint from now on:
Oh, and it's not Yoshi.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I really hoped Pufferbutts would be the last one done. But now, i hope they do Yoshi last just because it will be pretty funny. Also woo, 7 in a row

Snail

Smash Lord
I really hoped Pufferbutts would be the last one done. But now, i hope they do Yoshi last just because it will be pretty funny. Also woo, 7 in a row
Yeah lmao. Just watch the Yoshi mains grow increasingly desperate for their character to be covered, eventually yelling it's Yoshi even at the most unfitting hints when the SBR is doing character #34 xDDD

Mmac

Smash Lord
Thats it Snail, I'm wishing Cancer on you....

Nah, thats too cruel, I'll just wish Olimar as the last character

isomorphism

Smash Cadet
So who's left, anyway? Off the top of my head, Jigglypuff, Ike, Yoshi, Mario, Pokemon Trainer, Donkey Kong, Pit, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, Ness, Lucas, Fox, Lucario, Luigi, Kirby, Peach and Sheik. Am I missing anyone?

Edit: ICs, right. Dunno how I forgot them.

Snail

Smash Lord
Thats it Snail, I'm wishing Cancer on you....

Nah, thats too cruel, I'll just wish Olimar as the last character
Heh xDDD Olimar gets guessed pretty much every time, too. It's starting to annoy me... In fact, why don't they cover Yoshi, Olimar, Lucario and Ike next so that people will finally stop guessing them? ._.

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Guys, you gotta see this in a positive way, Yoshi being the last one to be discussed really is the best thing that could happen to him. As time passes, more advanced techniques will be discovered and his overall metagame will get better.

Just consider the pace at which Yoshi is currently developing, what would've happened if they had discussed him before Dragonic Reverse was discovered? You get the idea.

That pretty much goes for every character by the way, given their game doesn't get worse over time.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
i half agree. i'd actually want Yoshi to have his hint up ASAP. Just cus he has lots of potential right now doesn't gaurantee he will be that good in the future. And so what if they give them the hint now? What i mean is that when i read ur post, it gave me the idea that you think Yoshi sucks right now or they'll give Yoshi a negative summary. And plus im just eager to see what they'll write up for Yoshi :)

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Hardest hint, but I got it right AGAIN. As there are less character left, hints should be harder. Let's see...
you clearly were not here for the ganon (wario) hint.

So who's left, anyway? Off the top of my head, Pit, Jigglypuff, Ike, Yoshi, Mario, Pokemon Trainer, Donkey Kong, Pit, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, Ness, Lucas, Fox, Lucario, Luigi, Kirby, Peach and Sheik. Am I missing anyone?
said pit twice, missed sonic off the top of my head, but here's the list visually

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We're gonna go through all the characters, and hten when only Yoshi is left, we're going to do Metaknight again.

Top Bottom